Hitler Didi

India-Forums

The Return of Indu! (Page 5)

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Frankly Speaking Kanan i ignore the character changes that these cvs keep on doing with Rishi,Zara and indu. And go ahead to watch the rest. What i get to see is mere symbolism ! Like frm the day of Lw entry, they keep on focussing the Mangalsutra, sindoor, 15 lacs cheque (zara easily gives it to munna bt it falls in water jst as indira wud trust munna and sf at first and then regret), Recent one is Lw unlocking the hathkadi, responding to Wifi, indira-like expressions in Zara's eyes all the time and etc. The story has nothing more than hints and clues which symbolize the return of indira most of the times in Zara.
I am utterly bored to watch this gameshow. And now the answer is much clear to me atleast. God ! How much more wil they drag the show without the story of its protagonist? Where is the indira who should be facing more real jung than that of finding an identity(niether is that being shown). Where is the Rk who made her smile nce and shud nw be trying to give her the name Indira.R.Diwan ?

I beg you cvs reveal zara as indira and whatever stuff malik,shweta n etc had plannd. Get to the conclusion soon now warna seriously you wil have to show one who is having BT is dead. That BT i felt wil nt cum in d picture nw but they brought it and 8 yrr back what was that!

You're looking for a conclusion to this track?? Not any time soon...

Yesterday, one of the goons mistook Lahorewali for Zara's twin LOL. So our misery related to the identity of Zara is far from over...now we will be shown how the irresponsible Kutumb 'misplaced' her daughter in the Kumbh ka mela LOL

Edited by AllThingsNice - 02 January 2013 at 4:00am
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

Originally posted by light_28

Frankly Speaking Kanan i ignore the character changes that these cvs keep on doing with Rishi,Zara and indu. And go ahead to watch the rest. What i get to see is mere symbolism ! Like frm the day of Lw entry, they keep on focussing the Mangalsutra, sindoor, 15 lacs cheque (zara easily gives it to munna bt it falls in water jst as indira wud trust munna and sf at first and then regret), Recent one is Lw unlocking the hathkadi, responding to Wifi, indira-like expressions in Zara's eyes all the time and etc. The story has nothing more than hints and clues which symbolize the return of indira most of the times in Zara.
I am utterly bored to watch this gameshow. And now the answer is much clear to me atleast. God ! How much more wil they drag the show without the story of its protagonist? Where is the indira who should be facing more real jung than that of finding an identity(niether is that being shown). Where is the Rk who made her smile nce and shud nw be trying to give her the name Indira.R.Diwan ?

Kanan d above post conveys all dat I want to say about dis show!DeadDead Its such a drag to even discuss dis show!Dead D plot is long lost!Dead Blackmail, false promises, fake Hitlergiri, SN, beSharmas, all of dese now reek of staleness!Dead Even d hamshakal plot fails to evoke any emotion in me at least! Last week tak I was poking fun at d horrendous loopholes in d plot! That has now been transformed into complete disinterestedness in d goings on of d show! Mels and I were lamenting over d fact that we haven't watched Sumit on our TV screens for over 2 weeks but who wants to see Rotlu Rishi crying all d time?Dead He's been crying since August 2012 and we r in d year 2013 now!Dead Anyway Happy New Year!Big smileLOL

@bold: My situation exactly! I have unable to make fun of anything in the show these last few epis. I miss that like anything!

How can Rishi not cry? Someone has to cry na. HD is the hatke show...other soaps make the heroine weep buckets. But Ila makes the hero weep buckets. 

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twila

So Indu is back to her Obnoxious Brattish behaviour ...  Why am i not surprised ?   

So Annnoyed with the writers who are writing Indu's part    AngryAngry...Really what do they want to show ... Flinging around of clothes on the ground ... Throwing things around ...  This is their idea of Hitlergiri  ??    Angry   it is outright bad behaviour which needs to be put down with a heavy hand    ( Two tight slaps and putting her in a corner would be my advice )    Tongue   

and to Top it ... she is threatening to jump from the roof ... Lord ...such extreme Emotional Blackmail      Angry   what do the writer's think they are showing ... which 8 year old kid knows of jumping down from roofs as a means of having their own way with their parents ??   Really Twisted thinking from the CVS .  Angry 

It is too much to expect anything from the CVs now ... They are already neck deep in the mess they have created for themselves ... but they can atleast have some mercy on the child .      Ouch

@bold: Someone I agree with wholeheartedly Smile When all forms of cajoling have failed, this should work! If not slaps, at least a sound scolding to bring her back to earth. I have always wondered why no one corrects Indu. Why is she allowed all her tantrums?

This show apart, sometimes I think this 'soft' psychology does not always work in the real world. Love, of course, goes a long way in dealing with kids, but 'Spare the rod and spoil the child' is true even today.

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Our good old familiar Indu is back!! Yesterday was a mere one-day reprieve.

Exasperating!

They need to resolve their tensions in their own way without having to bother about the apple of their collective eye jumping off a rooftop. 

He needs her support in the situation and does not want to demand it as a right of being her husband. He wants her willing support. 

Tomorrow, we see the big happy family, I suppose.

edit:The relief she felt was palpable and it was not only because she was answerable to Rishi for Indira's safety. One hug was purely for the relief of seeing her safe, but there was another hug into which Zara pulls Indira to calm her down. Whenever Zara looks at Indira, there is this puzzled expression as though she is constantly trying to figure out what she feels for her.

@red: indeed!!
@green: but the last time Indu did it, Rishi managed to trick her. But I have a strong feeling that either Rishi will give in or someone else would come to HIS rescue. Indu does not need anyone for that.
@blue: These are exactly those small traits that make you fall for a character more than what the character says.Embarrassed Love Rishi for this. and thank you CVs for this. Its only at times that they show us that they do have some talent.
@bold: I wish. hoping is out of context these days in HD,
@editWink: Rati truely did a fantabulous job there. Rati and Rati scene was truly awesome, performance wise..

@bold: Unclear about this...which incident are you referring to?

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
kanan i have no words for indu LOL the more i read the more i despise her
her father to chodo im really not liking him these days

well the main thing for indu how unpopular she is by seeing the best kids list of 2012 all the famous kids where there
indu is nowhere in the list shows how unpopular she is
on the contrary shruthi won accolades for her role in choti si zindagi

its a role that defines i feel bad for her shes a sweet kid but indu as a character sucks period!LOL
shes had her sweet moments but they need to repair her soon i wonder though they dont have the guts since someone needs to carry the hitler tag in this show Ouch

Edited by ...Mels... - 02 January 2013 at 4:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

kanan i have no words for indu LOL the more i read the more i despise her
her father to chodo im really not liking him these days

well the main thing for indu how unpopular she is by seeing the best kids list of 2012 all the famous kids where there
indu is nowhere in the list shows how unpopular she is
on the contrary shruthi won accolades for her role in choti si zindagi

its a role that defines i feel bad for her shes a sweet kid but indu as a character sucks period!LOL

@bold: ila Bedi's fault. Its okay to show Indu as a difficult child, but also show at least a few child-like qualities. Kids watching this show will think its cute to threaten to jump off the roof or spill oil on the floor and get people to slip.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 02 January 2013 at 4:21am
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged

@bold: Someone I agree with wholeheartedly Smile When all forms of cajoling have failed, this should work! If not slaps, at least a sound scolding to bring her back to earth. I have always wondered why no one corrects Indu. Why is she allowed all her tantrums?

This show apart, sometimes I think this 'soft' psychology does not always work in the real world. Love, of course, goes a long way in dealing with kids, but 'Spare the rod and spoil the child' is true even today.

Kanan ( my iPhone auto correct correct your name , I have to type 10 times to get it right ) 

Indu is not " normal child" she is beyond Dr Phill's area , no book knowledge will help her. They need to give her dose  of her own medicine!!   Thats the only language she understands!! Rishi needs to behave with her just the way she behaves with him  and start being rude, obnoxious and blackmail her. Saying I will bring your mother back if " you do this"  I want to get hold of her for one day !! I will fix her. It's a shame the way they use this brilliant child!! Only for Hitlergiri !!! 

Edited by Heema22 - 02 January 2013 at 4:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

@bold: Someone I agree with wholeheartedly Smile When all forms of cajoling have failed, this should work! If not slaps, at least a sound scolding to bring her back to earth. I have always wondered why no one corrects Indu. Why is she allowed all her tantrums?

Kanan ( my iPhone auto correct correct your name , I have to type 10 times to get it right ) 

Indu is not " normal child" she is beyond Dr Phill's area , no book knowledge will help her. They need to give her dose  of her own medicine!!   Thats the only language she understands!! Rishi needs to behave with her just the way she behaves with him  and start being rude, obnoxious and blackmail her. Saying I will bring your mother back if " you do this"  I want to get hold of her for one day !! I will fix her. It's a shame the way they use this brilliant child!! Only for Hitlergiri !!! 

@bold: ROFLROFL Heema, this one really cracked me up...next thing we know, we'll be hearing background music for you..."tujhe sab hai pata, hai na maa?"

Go to top