Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Our good old familiar Indu is back!! Yesterday was a mere one-day reprieve.

Exasperating!

They need to resolve their tensions in their own way without having to bother about the apple of their collective eye jumping off a rooftop. 

He needs her support in the situation and does not want to demand it as a right of being her husband. He wants her willing support. 

Tomorrow, we see the big happy family, I suppose.

edit:The relief she felt was palpable and it was not only because she was answerable to Rishi for Indira's safety. One hug was purely for the relief of seeing her safe, but there was another hug into which Zara pulls Indira to calm her down. Whenever Zara looks at Indira, there is this puzzled expression as though she is constantly trying to figure out what she feels for her.

@red: indeed!!
@green: but the last time Indu did it, Rishi managed to trick her. But I have a strong feeling that either Rishi will give in or someone else would come to HIS rescue. Indu does not need anyone for that.
@blue: These are exactly those small traits that make you fall for a character more than what the character says.Embarrassed Love Rishi for this. and thank you CVs for this. Its only at times that they show us that they do have some talent.
@bold: I wish. hoping is out of context these days in HD,
@editWink: Rati truely did a fantabulous job there. Rati and Rati scene was truly awesome, performance wise..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123light_28AllThingsNicetwila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Return of Indu! (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

this post is abt indu behaviour u'll get chance to bash rishi character in another post dont worry make post  on rishiLOLLOL

Happy new year !!!  Tabu , I thought new year with  new bigining  but  this never stops !! Good answer .!!!  I loved it !! We will send RIshi  in menal hospital very soon !!! And bash him all,the way to mental hospital!! 

happy new yr to you too sweetee n to every1
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceHeema22

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Indu is talking with her father rudely that is so bad

AllThingsNiceRanjinikishan

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Frankly Speaking Kanan i ignore the character changes that these cvs keep on doing with Rishi,Zara and indu. And go ahead to watch the rest. What i get to see is mere symbolism ! Like frm the day of Lw entry, they keep on focussing the Mangalsutra, sindoor, 15 lacs cheque (zara easily gives it to munna bt it falls in water jst as indira wud trust munna and sf at first and then regret), Recent one is Lw unlocking the hathkadi, responding to Wifi, indira-like expressions in Zara's eyes all the time and etc. The story has nothing more than hints and clues which symbolize the return of indira most of the times in Zara.
I am utterly bored to watch this gameshow. And now the answer is much clear to me atleast. God ! How much more wil they drag the show without the story of its protagonist? Where is the indira who should be facing more real jung than that of finding an identity(niether is that being shown). Where is the Rk who made her smile nce and shud nw be trying to give her the name Indira.R.Diwan ?
I beg you cvs reveal zara as indira and whatever stuff malik,shweta n etc had plannd. Get to the conclusion soon now warna seriously you wil have to show one who is having BT is dead. That BT i felt wil nt cum in d picture nw but they brought it and 8 yrr back what was that!

Edited by light_28 - 02 January 2013 at 1:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceluminos3twilaHeema22RamziMeriJaanPeraltaGarranty_saumya_

luminos3

IF-Dazzler

luminos3

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Frankly Speaking Kanan i ignore the character changes that these cvs keep on doing with Rishi,Zara and indu. And go ahead to watch the rest. What i get to see is mere symbolism ! Like frm the day of Lw entry, they keep on focussing the Mangalsutra, sindoor, 15 lacs cheque (zara easily gives it to munna bt it falls in water jst as indira wud trust munna and sf at first and then regret), Recent one is Lw unlocking the hathkadi, responding to Wifi, indira-like expressions in Zara's eyes all the time and etc. The story has nothing more than hints and clues which symbolize the return of indira most of the times in Zara.
I am utterly bored to watch this gameshow. And now the answer is much clear to me atleast. God ! How much more wil they drag the show without the story of its protagonist? Where is the indira who should be facing more real jung than that of finding an identity(niether is that being shown). Where is the Rk who made her smile nce and shud nw be trying to give her the name Indira.R.Diwan ?

Kanan d above post conveys all dat I want to say about dis show!DeadDead Its such a drag to even discuss dis show!Dead D plot is long lost!Dead Blackmail, false promises, fake Hitlergiri, SN, beSharmas, all of dese now reek of staleness!Dead Even d hamshakal plot fails to evoke any emotion in me at least! Last week tak I was poking fun at d horrendous loopholes in d plot! That has now been transformed into complete disinterestedness in d goings on of d show! Mels and I were lamenting over d fact that we haven't watched Sumit on our TV screens for over 2 weeks but who wants to see Rotlu Rishi crying all d time?Dead He's been crying since August 2012 and we r in d year 2013 now!Dead Anyway Happy New Year!Big smileLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaAllThingsNiceHeema22RanjinikishanPeraltaGarranty

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

So Indu is back to her Obnoxious Brattish behaviour ...  Why am i not surprised ?   

So Annnoyed with the writers who are writing Indu's part    AngryAngry...Really what do they want to show ... Flinging around of clothes on the ground ... Throwing things around ...  This is their idea of Hitlergiri  ??    Angry   it is outright bad behaviour which needs to be put down with a heavy hand    ( Two tight slaps and putting her in a corner would be my advice )    Tongue   

and to Top it ... she is threatening to jump from the roof ... Lord ...such extreme Emotional Blackmail      Angry   what do the writer's think they are showing ... which 8 year old kid knows of jumping down from roofs as a means of having their own way with their parents ??   Really Twisted thinking from the CVS .  Angry 

It is too much to expect anything from the CVs now ... They are already neck deep in the mess they have created for themselves ... but they can atleast have some mercy on the child .      Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luminos3AllThingsNiceHeema22PeraltaGarranty_saumya_

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Hema ...

Good to see you here again , pal     Hug

We are soo on the same page regards the show ... Lack of any attachment  ... complete absence of any feelings for any one ( even Rishi ) ... as i said yesterday  , the CVs  killed my attachment for the show with this WIERD TRIANGLE TRACK ... soo not interested in this done to the death " Hum Shakal " buisness .    Ouch

Now even the bloopers and nonsense has stopped evoking any laughs ... i read Kanan's post to get an idea of wht is happenning ... and  That is it   !! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luminos3AllThingsNiceHeema22PeraltaGarranty

luminos3

IF-Dazzler

luminos3

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Maya HugHug

Happy New Year pal! Missed u a lot!Big smile 

Yep d show is done Maya as far as sane viewers r concerned!LOL Kaun dekhega aise torturous tracks?DeadDead They have been dragging and dragging and dragging dis track!Dead Same here Maya! I just read Kanan's posts to get an idea of what is going on in d show!LOL

AllThingsNicePeraltaGarranty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top