Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Exasperating indeed...but not just Indu, the entire episode was exasperating! 

I think we're supposed to feel sympathetic towards Indu but all I end up feeling when I see her on screen is extreme annoyance and I blame the writers for this.  But honestly, I sort of have to agree with her frustration and anger towards Rishi Kumar.  The guy has not been a father to her in any sense of the word for the last 8-9 years and he continues to mess up at every opportunity he gets to redeem himself as a father.  He made a blunder by marrying Zara behind Indu's back and he will have to pay for this blunder

The rest of the episode- I think I've come to the conclusion that the writers are trying to be realistic when they show the scenes with the police force.  I've heard the police departments in India are quite inept so maybe they're just trying to mirror reality on the screen. 

he made a big blunder by becoming father to this mannerless ladki called indu, so yes he has to pay for it..this is nothing..in fact he should have become paagal by this time..but instead he is the most happiest man on earth now.  Shit ila bedi make him psycho, mad & close rishi chapter na.  Viewers are not happy seeing rishi happy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rishionlymanali65TBDRESSAllThingsNicetwilaHeema22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Return of Indu! (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

I think we're supposed to feel sympathetic towards Indu but all I end up feeling when I see her on screen is extreme annoyance and I blame the writers for this.  But honestly, I sort of have to agree with her frustration and anger towards Rishi Kumar.  The guy has not been a father to her in any sense of the word for the last 8-9 years and he continues to mess up at every opportunity he gets to redeem himself as a father.  He made a blunder by marrying Zara behind Indu's back and he will have to pay for this blunder. 

I do not know why  but I  always want defend  to Rishi as father!!!  I know he loves Indu but unable to show  his love !!!This man never had good role madel as a father, we never seen MR Diwan but we got idea that, Rishi was Blackship of the family and father pushed him out and later mother disowned him . He came to SN and he saw Inder and Munna, not ideal father infact worst ones, no one  as a role model. Rishi was very good with Ishan but more like a friend than father .Zara was tring to teach him but you do not teach any one to be a father or mother . it's in you, or not!!! So he tires to use only way knows who to deal with Indu. We have seen, that he never forces his veiw point on others but  with Indu , who is impossible to deal with he tires to and fails!! I still do not think he should be punished by any one for  marring Zara. It was forced curcumstance( and CVs rush to bring in LW )did it.   I want writers to be fair with Rishi as a father so veiwer who watch TV  father to improve themselves as father will get some ideas about dealing with very bossy and impossible child !! 

Heema, I don't question Rishi's love for Indu at all.  I just question his behavior towards her.  Honestly, I think it is very much in Rishi's nature to be a great father (I don't think he needs any parenting lessons from anyone)- its just that he forgets who he is when he's around Indu and instead lets other people dictate what his relationship with Indu should be like.  But yes, your're right, Indu's tantrums and volatile personality make it quite difficult. 

@bold- Dr. Phil to the rescue! (you know who I'm talking about right?)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaAllThingsNiceHeema22

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

I think we're supposed to feel sympathetic towards Indu but all I end up feeling when I see her on screen is extreme annoyance and I blame the writers for this.  But honestly, I sort of have to agree with her frustration and anger towards Rishi Kumar.  The guy has not been a father to her in any sense of the word for the last 8-9 years and he continues to mess up at every opportunity he gets to redeem himself as a father.  He made a blunder by marrying Zara behind Indu's back and he will have to pay for this blunder

The rest of the episode- I think I've come to the conclusion that the writers are trying to be realistic when they show the scenes with the police force.  I've heard the police departments in India are quite inept so maybe they're just trying to mirror reality on the screen. 

he made a big blunder by becoming father to this mannerless ladki called indu, so yes he has to pay for it..this is nothing..in fact he should have become paagal by this time..but instead he is the most happiest man on earth now.  Shit ila bedi make him psycho, mad & close rishi chapter na.  Viewers are not happy seeing rishi happy

@bold- ROFLthis statement made me laugh out loud Ranjini.  You make a good point- he seems to get stuck with all the hitlers.  But come on,  I want to see Rishi happy too.  But he can't be happy if his pyari bitiya is not.  I think it comes back to him making decisions for himself. Stop letting people like Shweta, Zara, or any of the SN members make decisions about his daughter.  That's all I want from him. 

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

I think we're supposed to feel sympathetic towards Indu but all I end up feeling when I see her on screen is extreme annoyance and I blame the writers for this.  But honestly, I sort of have to agree with her frustration and anger towards Rishi Kumar.  The guy has not been a father to her in any sense of the word for the last 8-9 years and he continues to mess up at every opportunity he gets to redeem himself as a father.  He made a blunder by marrying Zara behind Indu's back and he will have to pay for this blunder. 

I do not know why  but I  always want defend  to Rishi as father!!!  I know he loves Indu but unable to show  his love !!!This man never had good role madel as a father, we never seen MR Diwan but we got idea that, Rishi was Blackship of the family and father pushed him out and later mother disowned him . He came to SN and he saw Inder and Munna, not ideal father infact worst ones, no one  as a role model. Rishi was very good with Ishan but more like a friend than father .Zara was tring to teach him but you do not teach any one to be a father or mother . it's in you, or not!!! So he tires to use only way knows who to deal with Indu. We have seen, that he never forces his veiw point on others but  with Indu , who is impossible to deal with he tires to and fails!! I still do not think he should be punished by any one for  marring Zara. It was forced curcumstance( and CVs rush to bring in LW )did it.   I want writers to be fair with Rishi as a father so veiwer who watch TV  father to improve themselves as father will get some ideas about dealing with very bossy and impossible child !! 

Heema, I don't question Rishi's love for Indu at all.  I just question his behavior towards her.  Honestly, I think it is very much in Rishi's nature to be a great father (I don't think he needs any parenting lessons from anyone)- its just that he forgets who he is when he's around Indu and instead lets other people dictate what his relationship with Indu should be like.  But yes, your're right, Indu's tantrums and volatile personality make it quite difficult. 

I would love to see Dr phil. dealing with this battamiz child , he will run away too. He  is over rated by solving issues for  psychologically disturbed non humans!!! But we should try may be only solution!!! 
  On second tought Indu will help him!! His rating are down!!  He needs a boost, Indu will be prefect !!!

Edited by Heema22 - 01 January 2013 at 1:22pm

twilaTBDRESSAllThingsNice

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

I would love to see Dr phil. dealing with this battamiz child , he will run away too. He  is over rated by solving issues for  psychologically disturbed non humans!!! But we should try may be only solution!!! 
  On second tought Indu will help him!! His rating are down!!  He needs a boost, Indu will be prefect !!!

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

I think a family counseling session is the need of the hour.  Rishi-Indu-Zara and LW to start out with.  They can bring in the besharmas in on the 2nd episode.  They thought American families were dysfunctional - Wait till they see this family.  ROFL

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Well said...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I think a family counseling session is the need of the hour.  Rishi-Indu-Zara and LW to start out with.  They can bring in the besharmas in on the 2nd episode.  They thought American families were dysfunctional - Wait till they see this family.  ROFL

[/QUOTE] Great idea !!!!!!

His rating will be sky high!! He will be very happy, and as usual I will not see the BS on TV but problem solved!!!! Happy family!!! ROFLEvery emotion on display !!! Great Idea Dia. I knew that  you will have the answer!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaAllThingsNice

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

Originally posted by kulsum01

what indu is doing is absolutly correct. Arey yar jab ye 2 bade rishi aur zara naye suljha rahe hai to indu ko beech mai padna padega. Koi beti bardasht naye karegi ki uski ma ke sath itna bura ho raha hai uske khud ke dad ne kisi sautely ma ki bat mankar uski asli ma ko mental hospital bhejne ki koshish kI ki hai. Accepted ki wo use wapis laya par still he does not have the rite to send her mom without indu's permission aur indu ne zara ke kapde phek kar acha kiya kyoki zara ne ghalat bat ki hai.

Kesa hai rishi na acha pati ban paya na acha baap bas 2 mahine ki aye huwe ladki ki bat maan raha hai. Mr so called rishi kumar apne porane rishto se to wafadar raho tabhi apne so called aaye huwe rishte se wafa karoge.Thumbs DownClap

Very disappointingAngry

t

this post is abt indu behaviour u'll get chance to bash rishi character in another post dont worry make post on rishi
LOLLOL

ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top