Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
 this post is abt indu behaviour u'll get chance to bash rishi character in another post dont worry make post  on rishiLOLLOL

Happy new year !!!  Tabu , I thought new year with  new bigining  but  this never stops !! Good answer .!!!  I loved it !! We will send RIshi  in menal hospital very soon !!! And bash him all,the way to mental hospital!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Return of Indu! (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Walden

IF-Dazzler

Walden

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Exasperating indeed...but not just Indu, the entire episode was exasperating! 

I think we're supposed to feel sympathetic towards Indu but all I end up feeling when I see her on screen is extreme annoyance and I blame the writers for this.  But honestly, I sort of have to agree with her frustration and anger towards Rishi Kumar.  The guy has not been a father to her in any sense of the word for the last 8-9 years and he continues to mess up at every opportunity he gets to redeem himself as a father.  He made a blunder by marrying Zara behind Indu's back and he will have to pay for this blunder. 

The rest of the episode- I think I've come to the conclusion that the writers are trying to be realistic when they show the scenes with the police force.  I've heard the police departments in India are quite inept so maybe they're just trying to mirror reality on the screen. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaAllThingsNice

bigzy

bigzy

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I love Indu. She is fighting for the rights of her mother who cannot do so at this time. She is a child and is behaving as such. However her father who is an adult is behaving like a child. If Indira should be put in an asylum then fine put her, but explain it to her daughter first before stealing her mother behind her back after making false promises to her. If he was putting Indira in the asylum because he felt it was for her own good, then I dont see a problem. However he allowed the new love his life to  make a decision about the mother of his child. About a woman who sacrificed her health so that her child could live. About a woman who sacrificed her health so that her family could have a roof over their heads after she was gone. About a woman who was accidentally burnt alive by her husband. Who is Zara Ji to determine the fate of Indira.

JulieDAllThingsNice

Walden

IF-Dazzler

Walden

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigzy

I love Indu. She is fighting for the rights of her mother who cannot do so at this time. She is a child and is behaving as such. However her father who is an adult is behaving like a child. If Indira should be put in an asylum then fine put her, but explain it to her daughter first before stealing her mother behind her back after making false promises to her. If he was putting Indira in the asylum because he felt it was for her own good, then I dont see a problem. However he allowed the new love his life to  make a decision about the mother of his child. About a woman who sacrificed her health so that her child could live. About a woman who sacrificed her health so that her family could have a roof over their heads after she was gone. About a woman who was accidentally burnt alive by her husband. Who is Zara Ji to determine the fate of Indira.

EXCEPT the part in bold, I agree with what you said.  Indira is Indu's mother and Rishi's 1st wife- if she sacrificed or not and how much she sacrificed should have no bearing on the matter.  In a way I can understand what Rishi is trying to do- he is not forcing Indira on Zara but instead is trying to make Zara realize for herself that Indira belongs at SN.  This is very much in line with Rishi's character- he doesen't impose his decisions upon others but rather persuades others to do whats right.  But he seems to forget this when it comes to Indu.  Rather than talking and discussing things openly with her, he seems to want to impose things on her after decisions have already been made.  I'm not asking him to treat her as an adult, but treating her as a mere spectator is also not done. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatAllThingsNicetwilaHeema22

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Kanan , what can I say!! I was too excited about Indu and Rishi ! I thought we will get to see the unfinished conversation!!! We still do not know about his " mistake". But we are sure about its not about his marrige with Zara !! I just cannot believe my eyes today!! First with oil and  later all that Tamasha!!! And  Precap? I just had it with blackmail issues. I am just shocked !!! I spoke day too soon about Indu , grown up behavior !! Rishi's conversation with Zara was too good. Good husband!  He was not black mailing her! LW tring to give Zara her Magalsutra back wary symbolic ,I hope!! 
    Mantbveiwer want to see ZARa with gun , I am sure they got the episode dedicated to their wish !! On serious side Zaras inner conflict was protrait well by RP!!
   Tomorrow will be another shock !!!!!

Yep...they just forgot about this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

I think we're supposed to feel sympathetic towards Indu but all I end up feeling when I see her on screen is extreme annoyance and I blame the writers for this.  But honestly, I sort of have to agree with her frustration and anger towards Rishi Kumar.  The guy has not been a father to her in any sense of the word for the last 8-9 years and he continues to mess up at every opportunity he gets to redeem himself as a father.  He made a blunder by marrying Zara behind Indu's back and he will have to pay for this blunder. 

I do not know why  but I  always want defend  to Rishi as father!!!  I know he loves Indu but unable to show  his love !!!This man never had good role madel as a father, we never seen MR Diwan but we got idea that, Rishi was Blackship of the family and father pushed him out and later mother disowned him . He came to SN and he saw Inder and Munna, not ideal father infact worst ones, no one  as a role model. Rishi was very good with Ishan but more like a friend than father .Zara was tring to teach him but you do not teach any one to be a father or mother . it's in you, or not!!! So he tires to use only way knows who to deal with Indu. We have seen, that he never forces his veiw point on others but  with Indu , who is impossible to deal with he tires to and fails!! I still do not think he should be punished by any one for  marring Zara. It was forced curcumstance( and CVs rush to bring in LW )did it.   I want writers to be fair with Rishi as a father so veiwer who watch TV  father to improve themselves as father will get some ideas about dealing with very bossy and impossible child !! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaWaldenAllThingsNiceRanjinikishan

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

The rest of the episode- I think I've come to the conclusion that the writers are trying to be realistic when they show the scenes with the police force.  I've heard the police departments in India are quite inept so maybe they're just trying to mirror reality on the screen. 

I agree that Rishi is uncommunicative with Indu. Even worse, his actions do not concur with his promises to her.

But I guess what I really dislike is her behaviour. This streak of doing just about anything to get her way around and holding people to ransom is annoying. 

twilaWalden

Walden

IF-Dazzler

Walden

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

I agree that Rishi is uncommunicative with Indu. Even worse, his actions do not concur with his promises to her.

But I guess what I really dislike is her behaviour. This streak of doing just about anything to get her way around and holding people to ransom is annoying. 

@bold- true.  I can't decide who I dislike more at the moment- Indu or Rishi.  Her antics are really a major put off.  But I think this is the writers interpretation of "hitlergiri" and Indu is the new torchbearer for that title now.  It was annoying when Indira engaged in it and its just as repulsive now.   

twilaAllThingsNice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top