Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Heema22

Kanan , what can I say!! I was too excited about Indu and Rishi ! I thought we will get to see the unfinished conversation!!! We still do not know about his " mistake". But we are sure about its not about his marrige with Zara !! I just cannot believe my eyes today!! First with oil and  later all that Tamasha!!! And  Precap? I just had it with blackmail issues. I am just shocked !!! I spoke day too soon about Indu , grown up behavior !! Rishi's conversation with Zara was too good. Good husband!  He was not black mailing her! LW tring to give Zara her Magalsutra back wary symbolic ,I hope!! 

Mantbveiwer want to see ZARa with gun , I am sure they got the episode dedicated to their wish !! On serious side Zaras inner conflict was protrait well by RP!!
   Tomorrow will be another shock !!!!!

Yep...they just forgot about this.

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Exasperating indeed...but not just Indu, the entire episode was exasperating! 

I think we're supposed to feel sympathetic towards Indu but all I end up feeling when I see her on screen is extreme annoyance and I blame the writers for this.  But honestly, I sort of have to agree with her frustration and anger towards Rishi Kumar.  The guy has not been a father to her in any sense of the word for the last 8-9 years and he continues to mess up at every opportunity he gets to redeem himself as a father.  He made a blunder by marrying Zara behind Indu's back and he will have to pay for this blunder. 

I do not know why  but I  always want defend  to Rishi as father!!!  I know he loves Indu but unable to show  his love !!!This man never had good role madel as a father, we never seen MR Diwan but we got idea that, Rishi was Blackship of the family and father pushed him out and later mother disowned him . He came to SN and he saw Inder and Munna, not ideal father infact worst ones, no one  as a role model. Rishi was very good with Ishan but more like a friend than father .Zara was tring to teach him but you do not teach any one to be a father or mother . it's in you, or not!!! So he tires to use only way knows who to deal with Indu. We have seen, that he never forces his veiw point on others but  with Indu , who is impossible to deal with he tires to and fails!! I still do not think he should be punished by any one for  marring Zara. It was forced curcumstance( and CVs rush to bring in LW )did it.   I want writers to be fair with Rishi as a father so veiwer who watch TV  father to improve themselves as father will get some ideas about dealing with very bossy and impossible child !! 
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think we're supposed to feel sympathetic towards Indu but all I end up feeling when I see her on screen is extreme annoyance and I blame the writers for this.  But honestly, I sort of have to agree with her frustration and anger towards Rishi Kumar.  The guy has not been a father to her in any sense of the word for the last 8-9 years and he continues to mess up at every opportunity he gets to redeem himself as a father.  He made a blunder by marrying Zara behind Indu's back and he will have to pay for this blunder. 

The rest of the episode- I think I've come to the conclusion that the writers are trying to be realistic when they show the scenes with the police force.  I've heard the police departments in India are quite inept so maybe they're just trying to mirror reality on the screen. 

I agree that Rishi is uncommunicative with Indu. Even worse, his actions do not concur with his promises to her.

But I guess what I really dislike is her behaviour. This streak of doing just about anything to get her way around and holding people to ransom is annoying. 

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

I agree that Rishi is uncommunicative with Indu. Even worse, his actions do not concur with his promises to her.

But I guess what I really dislike is her behaviour. This streak of doing just about anything to get her way around and holding people to ransom is annoying. 

@bold- true.  I can't decide who I dislike more at the moment- Indu or Rishi.  Her antics are really a major put off.  But I think this is the writers interpretation of "hitlergiri" and Indu is the new torchbearer for that title now.  It was annoying when Indira engaged in it and its just as repulsive now.   
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think we're supposed to feel sympathetic towards Indu but all I end up feeling when I see her on screen is extreme annoyance and I blame the writers for this.  But honestly, I sort of have to agree with her frustration and anger towards Rishi Kumar.  The guy has not been a father to her in any sense of the word for the last 8-9 years and he continues to mess up at every opportunity he gets to redeem himself as a father.  He made a blunder by marrying Zara behind Indu's back and he will have to pay for this blunder

The rest of the episode- I think I've come to the conclusion that the writers are trying to be realistic when they show the scenes with the police force.  I've heard the police departments in India are quite inept so maybe they're just trying to mirror reality on the screen. 

he made a big blunder by becoming father to this mannerless ladki called indu, so yes he has to pay for it..this is nothing..in fact he should have become paagal by this time..but instead he is the most happiest man on earth now.  Shit ila bedi make him psycho, mad & close rishi chapter na.  Viewers are not happy seeing rishi happy
TBDRESS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

I do not know why  but I  always want defend  to Rishi as father!!!  I know he loves Indu but unable to show  his love !!!This man never had good role madel as a father, we never seen MR Diwan but we got idea that, Rishi was Blackship of the family and father pushed him out and later mother disowned him . He came to SN and he saw Inder and Munna, not ideal father infact worst ones, no one  as a role model. Rishi was very good with Ishan but more like a friend than father .Zara was tring to teach him but you do not teach any one to be a father or mother . it's in you, or not!!! So he tires to use only way knows who to deal with Indu. We have seen, that he never forces his veiw point on others but  with Indu , who is impossible to deal with he tires to and fails!! I still do not think he should be punished by any one for  marring Zara. It was forced curcumstance( and CVs rush to bring in LW )did it.   I want writers to be fair with Rishi as a father so veiwer who watch TV  father to improve themselves as father will get some ideas about dealing with very bossy and impossible child !! 

Heema, I don't question Rishi's love for Indu at all.  I just question his behavior towards her.  Honestly, I think it is very much in Rishi's nature to be a great father (I don't think he needs any parenting lessons from anyone)- its just that he forgets who he is when he's around Indu and instead lets other people dictate what his relationship with Indu should be like.  But yes, your're right, Indu's tantrums and volatile personality make it quite difficult. 

@bold- Dr. Phil to the rescue! (you know who I'm talking about right?)

TBDRESS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

he made a big blunder by becoming father to this mannerless ladki called indu, so yes he has to pay for it..this is nothing..in fact he should have become paagal by this time..but instead he is the most happiest man on earth now.  Shit ila bedi make him psycho, mad & close rishi chapter na.  Viewers are not happy seeing rishi happy

@bold- 🤣this statement made me laugh out loud Ranjini.  You make a good point- he seems to get stuck with all the hitlers.  But come on,  I want to see Rishi happy too.  But he can't be happy if his pyari bitiya is not.  I think it comes back to him making decisions for himself. Stop letting people like Shweta, Zara, or any of the SN members make decisions about his daughter.  That's all I want from him. 
Heema22 thumbnail

Heema, I don't question Rishi's love for Indu at all.  I just question his behavior towards her.  Honestly, I think it is very much in Rishi's nature to be a great father (I don't think he needs any parenting lessons from anyone)- its just that he forgets who he is when he's around Indu and instead lets other people dictate what his relationship with Indu should be like.  But yes, your're right, Indu's tantrums and volatile personality make it quite difficult. 

I would love to see Dr phil. dealing with this battamiz child , he will run away too. He  is over rated by solving issues for  psychologically disturbed non humans!!! But we should try may be only solution!!! 
  On second tought Indu will help him!! His rating are down!!  He needs a boost, Indu will be prefect !!!

Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail

I would love to see Dr phil. dealing with this battamiz child , he will run away too. He  is over rated by solving issues for  psychologically disturbed non humans!!! But we should try may be only solution!!! 
  On second tought Indu will help him!! His rating are down!!  He needs a boost, Indu will be prefect !!!

I think a family counseling session is the need of the hour.  Rishi-Indu-Zara and LW to start out with.  They can bring in the besharmas in on the 2nd episode.  They thought American families were dysfunctional - Wait till they see this family.  🤣

Heema22 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

I think a family counseling session is the need of the hour.  Rishi-Indu-Zara and LW to start out with.  They can bring in the besharmas in on the 2nd episode.  They thought American families were dysfunctional - Wait till they see this family.  🤣

[/QUOTE] Great idea !!!!!!

His rating will be sky high!! He will be very happy, and as usual I will not see the BS on TV but problem solved!!!! Happy family!!! ðŸ¤£Every emotion on display !!! Great Idea Dia. I knew that  you will have the answer!!