The Return of Indu!

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Our good old familiar Indu is back!! Yesterday was a mere one-day reprieve.

Exasperating!

That's the only word that fits her. I can understand her anguish at losing her mother etc., but I cannot understand why she has to get in the way of an issue that  essentially  concerns her elders. They need to resolve their tensions in their own way without having to bother about the apple of their collective eye jumping off a rooftop. 

She has perfected the art of blackmail in the eight short years of her life and will not stop short of anything (which includes causing physical harm to people) to get her way around. Rishi is talking to Zara and trying to tell her to arrive at a decision after thinking it through. That was well done on his part.  He needs her support in the situation and does not want to demand it as a right of being her husband. He wants her willing support. But just as he is doing that, Indu has started a tantrum and is throwing Zara's clothes around. Anyway, in the precap he promises her that everything will be in accordance with her wishes.

The rest of the epi was quite uneventful. Oh yes, the encounter happened. The best part about the encounter was the dashing way in which Zara would pull her Ray Bans on and off. There was a tense moment there when Zara fired at a bullet and it seemed as though the bullet would get Indira, but aaall iz well. They took care to show the bullet in slow motion.

Tomorrow, we see the big happy family, I suppose.

Edit: I was watching the epi again, and so had to mention this. There was a nice Zara-Indira scene after Zara manages to save Indira. The relief she felt was palpable and it was not only because she was answerable to Rishi for Indira's safety. One hug was purely for the relief of seeing her safe, but there was another hug into which Zara pulls Indira to calm her down. Whenever Zara looks at Indira, there is this puzzled expression as though she is constantly trying to figure out what she feels for her.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really 100% agreee with u this is too much now i m bored of her rude behaviour of her  n her over the top battamizi n dialogue all the time... today was nautanki of her was too much throwing oil on the floor 4 elder.. suicide attempt n blackmailing her father of a 8 yr old dadi ma 🀒.i m sorry but this is not shaitani or intelligence of any  kid🀒🀒

isse to achcha hai indu ko mental asylum admit kara de aur indra zara rishi ki happy family rahe then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i cant get it yyy she is after all the time poor zaraπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

bechari ko hamesha bura kahti rahti hai infact she always saved her more sensitive towards her than her own family...
πŸ˜•πŸ€’
Edited by tabu31noor - 11 years ago
kulsum01 thumbnail
what indu is doing is absolutly correct. Arey yar jab ye 2 bade rishi aur zara naye suljha rahe hai to indu ko beech mai padna padega. Koi beti bardasht naye karegi ki uski ma ke sath itna bura ho raha hai uske khud ke dad ne kisi sautely ma ki bat mankar uski asli ma ko mental hospital bhejne ki koshish kI ki hai. Accepted ki wo use wapis laya par still he does not have the rite to send her mom without indu's permission aur indu ne zara ke kapde phek kar acha kiya kyoki zara ne ghalat bat ki hai. 

Kesa hai rishi na acha pati ban paya na acha baap bas 2 mahine ki aye huwe ladki ki bat maan raha hai. Mr so called rishi kumar apne porane rishto se to wafadar raho tabhi apne so called aaye huwe rishte se wafa karoge.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘

Very disappointing πŸ˜‘

Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kulsum01

what indu is doing is absolutly correct. Arey yar jab ye 2 bade rishi aur zara naye suljha rahe hai to indu ko beech mai padna padega. Koi beti bardasht naye karegi ki uski ma ke sath itna bura ho raha hai uske khud ke dad ne kisi sautely ma ki bat mankar uski asli ma ko mental hospital bhejne ki koshish kI ki hai. Accepted ki wo use wapis laya par still he does not have the rite to send her mom without indu's permission aur indu ne zara ke kapde phek kar acha kiya kyoki zara ne ghalat bat ki hai. 

Kesa hai rishi na acha pati ban paya na acha baap bas 2 mahine ki aye huwe ladki ki bat maan raha hai. Mr so called rishi kumar apne porane rishto se to wafadar raho tabhi apne so called aaye huwe rishte se wafa karoge.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘

Very disappointing πŸ˜‘

t

this post is abt indu behaviour u'll get chance to bash rishi character in another post dont worry make post  on rishi
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kanan my opinion..balehi rishi ka scenes kam tha..i mean hardly he was there for 5 mins max but he stole the show for me with his emotional scene..his emotional conversation with indu & zara were too good
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kanan , what can I say!! I was too excited about Indu and Rishi ! I thought we will get to see the unfinished conversation!!! We still do not know about his " mistake". But we are sure about its not about his marrige with Zara !! I just cannot believe my eyes today!! First with oil and  later all that Tamasha!!! And  Precap? I just had it with blackmail issues. I am just shocked !!! I spoke day too soon about Indu , grown up behavior !! Rishi's conversation with Zara was too good. Good husband!  He was not black mailing her! LW tring to give Zara her Magalsutra back wary symbolic ,I hope!! 
    Many veiwer want to see ZARa with gun , I am sure they got the episode dedicated to their wish !! On serious side Zaras inner conflict was protrait well by RP!!
   Tomorrow will be another shock !!!!!
Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 this post is abt indu behaviour u'll get chance to bash rishi character in another post dont worry make post  on rishiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Happy new year !!!  Tabu , I thought new year with  new bigining  but  this never stops !! Good answer .!!!  I loved it !! We will send RIshi  in menal hospital very soon !!! And bash him all,the way to mental hospital!! 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exasperating indeed...but not just Indu, the entire episode was exasperating! 

I think we're supposed to feel sympathetic towards Indu but all I end up feeling when I see her on screen is extreme annoyance and I blame the writers for this.  But honestly, I sort of have to agree with her frustration and anger towards Rishi Kumar.  The guy has not been a father to her in any sense of the word for the last 8-9 years and he continues to mess up at every opportunity he gets to redeem himself as a father.  He made a blunder by marrying Zara behind Indu's back and he will have to pay for this blunder. 

The rest of the episode- I think I've come to the conclusion that the writers are trying to be realistic when they show the scenes with the police force.  I've heard the police departments in India are quite inept so maybe they're just trying to mirror reality on the screen. 

bigzy thumbnail
I love Indu. She is fighting for the rights of her mother who cannot do so at this time. She is a child and is behaving as such. However her father who is an adult is behaving like a child. If Indira should be put in an asylum then fine put her, but explain it to her daughter first before stealing her mother behind her back after making false promises to her. If he was putting Indira in the asylum because he felt it was for her own good, then I dont see a problem. However he allowed the new love his life to  make a decision about the mother of his child. About a woman who sacrificed her health so that her child could live. About a woman who sacrificed her health so that her family could have a roof over their heads after she was gone. About a woman who was accidentally burnt alive by her husband. Who is Zara Ji to determine the fate of Indira.
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bigzy

I love Indu. She is fighting for the rights of her mother who cannot do so at this time. She is a child and is behaving as such. However her father who is an adult is behaving like a child. If Indira should be put in an asylum then fine put her, but explain it to her daughter first before stealing her mother behind her back after making false promises to her. If he was putting Indira in the asylum because he felt it was for her own good, then I dont see a problem. However he allowed the new love his life to  make a decision about the mother of his child. About a woman who sacrificed her health so that her child could live. About a woman who sacrificed her health so that her family could have a roof over their heads after she was gone. About a woman who was accidentally burnt alive by her husband. Who is Zara Ji to determine the fate of Indira.

EXCEPT the part in bold, I agree with what you said.  Indira is Indu's mother and Rishi's 1st wife- if she sacrificed or not and how much she sacrificed should have no bearing on the matter.  In a way I can understand what Rishi is trying to do- he is not forcing Indira on Zara but instead is trying to make Zara realize for herself that Indira belongs at SN.  This is very much in line with Rishi's character- he doesen't impose his decisions upon others but rather persuades others to do whats right.  But he seems to forget this when it comes to Indu.  Rather than talking and discussing things openly with her, he seems to want to impose things on her after decisions have already been made.  I'm not asking him to treat her as an adult, but treating her as a mere spectator is also not done.