Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Our good old familiar Indu is back!! Yesterday was a mere one-day reprieve.

Exasperating!

That's the only word that fits her. I can understand her anguish at losing her mother etc., but I cannot understand why she has to get in the way of an issue that  essentially  concerns her elders. They need to resolve their tensions in their own way without having to bother about the apple of their collective eye jumping off a rooftop. 

She has perfected the art of blackmail in the eight short years of her life and will not stop short of anything (which includes causing physical harm to people) to get her way around. Rishi is talking to Zara and trying to tell her to arrive at a decision after thinking it through. That was well done on his part.  He needs her support in the situation and does not want to demand it as a right of being her husband. He wants her willing support. But just as he is doing that, Indu has started a tantrum and is throwing Zara's clothes around. Anyway, in the precap he promises her that everything will be in accordance with her wishes.

The rest of the epi was quite uneventful. Oh yes, the encounter happened. The best part about the encounter was the dashing way in which Zara would pull her Ray Bans on and off. There was a tense moment there when Zara fired at a bullet and it seemed as though the bullet would get Indira, but aaall iz well. They took care to show the bullet in slow motion.

Tomorrow, we see the big happy family, I suppose.

Edit: I was watching the epi again, and so had to mention this. There was a nice Zara-Indira scene after Zara manages to save Indira. The relief she felt was palpable and it was not only because she was answerable to Rishi for Indira's safety. One hug was purely for the relief of seeing her safe, but there was another hug into which Zara pulls Indira to calm her down. Whenever Zara looks at Indira, there is this puzzled expression as though she is constantly trying to figure out what she feels for her.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 01 January 2013 at 9:45am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangrishionlyBharu11Smiley7kaya123Raleighbcatnutan7TBDRESStwilaluminos3princessruhiRanjinikishanHeema22loveinshiPeraltaGarrantyblueocean_787-Sandy-_saumya_Mystique.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Return of Indu!" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
really 100% agreee with u this is too much now i m bored of her rude behaviour of her  n her over the top battamizi n dialogue all the time... today was nautanki of her was too much throwing oil on the floor 4 elder.. suicide attempt n blackmailing her father of a 8 yr old dadi ma Dead.i m sorry but this is not shaitani or intelligence of any  kidDeadDead

isse to achcha hai indu ko mental asylum admit kara de aur indra zara rishi ki happy family rahe then LOLLOL

i cant get it yyy she is after all the time poor zaraAngryConfused

bechari ko hamesha bura kahti rahti hai infact she always saved her more sensitive towards her than her own family...
ConfusedDead

Edited by tabu31noor - 01 January 2013 at 9:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatAllThingsNiceTBDRESStwilaHeema22PeraltaGarranty

kulsum01

kulsum01

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
what indu is doing is absolutly correct. Arey yar jab ye 2 bade rishi aur zara naye suljha rahe hai to indu ko beech mai padna padega. Koi beti bardasht naye karegi ki uski ma ke sath itna bura ho raha hai uske khud ke dad ne kisi sautely ma ki bat mankar uski asli ma ko mental hospital bhejne ki koshish kI ki hai. Accepted ki wo use wapis laya par still he does not have the rite to send her mom without indu's permission aur indu ne zara ke kapde phek kar acha kiya kyoki zara ne ghalat bat ki hai. 

Kesa hai rishi na acha pati ban paya na acha baap bas 2 mahine ki aye huwe ladki ki bat maan raha hai. Mr so called rishi kumar apne porane rishto se to wafadar raho tabhi apne so called aaye huwe rishte se wafa karoge.Thumbs DownClap

Very disappointing Angry

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum01

what indu is doing is absolutly correct. Arey yar jab ye 2 bade rishi aur zara naye suljha rahe hai to indu ko beech mai padna padega. Koi beti bardasht naye karegi ki uski ma ke sath itna bura ho raha hai uske khud ke dad ne kisi sautely ma ki bat mankar uski asli ma ko mental hospital bhejne ki koshish kI ki hai. Accepted ki wo use wapis laya par still he does not have the rite to send her mom without indu's permission aur indu ne zara ke kapde phek kar acha kiya kyoki zara ne ghalat bat ki hai. 

Kesa hai rishi na acha pati ban paya na acha baap bas 2 mahine ki aye huwe ladki ki bat maan raha hai. Mr so called rishi kumar apne porane rishto se to wafadar raho tabhi apne so called aaye huwe rishte se wafa karoge.Thumbs DownClap

Very disappointing Angry

t

this post is abt indu behaviour u'll get chance to bash rishi character in another post dont worry make post  on rishi
LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rishionly-Surma-twilaHeema22RanjinikishanPeraltaGarranty_saumya_

kulsum01

kulsum01

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
beti to rishi ki hai '1'

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
kanan my opinion..balehi rishi ka scenes kam tha..i mean hardly he was there for 5 mins max but he stole the show for me with his emotional scene..his emotional conversation with indu & zara were too good

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dnyanuAllThingsNicetwilaprincessruhiHeema22-dear10-

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Kanan , what can I say!! I was too excited about Indu and Rishi ! I thought we will get to see the unfinished conversation!!! We still do not know about his " mistake". But we are sure about its not about his marrige with Zara !! I just cannot believe my eyes today!! First with oil and  later all that Tamasha!!! And  Precap? I just had it with blackmail issues. I am just shocked !!! I spoke day too soon about Indu , grown up behavior !! Rishi's conversation with Zara was too good. Good husband!  He was not black mailing her! LW tring to give Zara her Magalsutra back wary symbolic ,I hope!! 
    Many veiwer want to see ZARa with gun , I am sure they got the episode dedicated to their wish !! On serious side Zaras inner conflict was protrait well by RP!!
   Tomorrow will be another shock !!!!!

Edited by Heema22 - 01 January 2013 at 11:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaTBDRESSAllThingsNice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top