Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Trish should be madhubala & madhubala as trish (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kitkataha

IF-Dazzler

kitkataha

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I am so tired of how stagnant Madhu's character has become. Off late, even RK has become predictable and boring. Thankfully his dialogue writer still keeps hism interesting on and off, like how last week he treated Deepali in his theatrical flair. But RK's long speeches at times even bores me. The thing is...the pair is just not as exciting I guess? And that's due to the stagnant story. The story really hasn't moved much in the past month. The hate phase, and the marriage phase were much more interesting due to the tension (physical and emotional) between RK and Madhu. Ballu is exciting in an eerie way at times, but I am hoping after Vivian gets back from his wedding, we see some major leap in the story. Once the story moves, I feel characters will evolve too. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trish should be madhubala & madhubala as trish (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spnfan_forever

Groupbie

spnfan_forever

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I would love to see trishna and madhubala fighting for RK :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orchid70

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.