Trish should be madhubala & madhubala as trish

Posted: 11 years ago
I am so worried about trishna now. To be honest I find trishna have more shade than madhubala and her chracter. I swear i am finding trish chracter more interesting than madhubala.

I mean look at trishna- possible shades- she is a psyco- due to her childhood! She is loving- her mum dad and sister-
She can be nice
-she can be annoying
- she can be emotional
-angry
-actor
-hatread
-evil
-selfish

I mean she have more shade than madhubala-
Madhibala is like simple bulb and goody goody chracter! Where is Cvs??? Where is that chracter when the show first started...
Every chracter grew... To be honest I see trish and RK's chracter have developed the most. Where is madhubala it just went downhill, she have become one of those perfect heroine with no fault... & I am not liking it!

I want to see more development of her chracter now like we seeing in trish and to be honest I am watching today's program for her not for the leads. Even RK have mild down! Uggg...

I think the cvs should have made trish madhubala and madhubala thris... Atleast we could have seen so many shades.

Madhubala lacks this shade big time... Wake up cvsss!!!

And on the other hand- trish chracter- this is purely in her chracter and how cvs doing a great job-
That how they are developing her chracter. It's too good. This is what interesting... And I am glad CBS doing that and hats off to them great job.

Lacking in madhus chracter development- where we seen her basically a person who had everything she wanted. Now she have love of her life... And to be honest any chracter like that is boring. I don't say she shouldn't have them... But where is the indepth of her chracter? We want to see her being mad, psyco... As its for love and junoon... We want to see her junoon, possivness... We want her to change the way she shows love. What she is doing now, we say that in many heroine... Please Cvs change madhus chracter a bit and bring more shade.

I don't mean to be offensive- healthy discussion welcome
Don't worry Yaar it's way to early to judge the Character madhubala we still have a long way to go...relax and enjoy 😛
Yep... However for past month her chracter have been too boring... I hope cvs sees this
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

I am so worried about trishna now. To be honest I find trishna have more shade than madhubala and her chracter. I swear i am finding trish chracter more interesting than madhubala.

I mean look at trishna- possible shades- she is a psyco- due to her childhood! She is loving- her mum dad and sister-
She can be nice
-she can be annoying
- she can be emotional
-angry
-actor
-hatread
-evil
-selfish

I mean she have more shade than madhubala-
Madhibala is like simple bulb and goody goody chracter! Where is Cvs??? Where is that chracter when the show first started...
Every chracter grew... To be honest I see trish and RK's chracter have developed the most. Where is madhubala it just went downhill, she have become one of those perfect heroine with no fault... & I am not liking it!

I want to see more development of her chracter now like we seeing in trish and to be honest I am watching today's program for her not for the leads. Even RK have mild down! Uggg...

I think the cvs should have made trish madhubala and madhubala thris... Atleast we could have seen so many shades.

Madhubala lacks this shade big time... Wake up cvsss!!!

And on the other hand- trish chracter- this is purely in her chracter and how cvs doing a great job-
That how they are developing her chracter. It's too good. This is what interesting... And I am glad CBS doing that and hats off to them great job.

Lacking in madhus chracter development- where we seen her basically a person who had everything she wanted. Now she have love of her life... And to be honest any chracter like that is boring. I don't say she shouldn't have them... But where is the indepth of her chracter? We want to see her being mad, psyco... As its for love and junoon... We want to see her junoon, possivness... We want her to change the way she shows love. What she is doing now, we say that in many heroine... Please Cvs change madhus chracter a bit and bring more shade.

I don't mean to be offensive- healthy discussion welcome
u r one of my fave posters, but i disagree with u. Madhubala is classy, and i hate trishna lol. give badduas for no reasons. i hate her to death. Madhubala is queen lol.
Originally posted by deepak148

u r one of my fave posters, but i disagree with u. Madhubala is classy, and i hate trishna lol. give badduas for no reasons. i hate her to death. Madhubala is queen lol.

Exactly she is psyco lol... We get to hate her.. Like her than throw her in the bin than pick her up again lol
But with always have the golden spoon and golden bed lol
With madhu she have golden bed and Holden spoon...
pure Boring episode...dont worry soon ur trishna's so called Badua for MadhuBala will work and u ll see ur happy and superstar trishna and madhu in pain...😆😆
baddua from black heart will show some effect, but will not lat more
seriously even im liking trishna over rishbala...

Rishbala story went down the drain

This week there is going to be big let down in trps for sure
i don't agree with u i don't like trishna arti is awesome actress but trishna is annoying 

we have seen loads of MB 's shades as well 

1: when show started we saw as sweet & mature madhu 

2: then we saw madhu in action lol the way she wanted RK to be punished in mukund case...

3: emotional madhu for her malik & get married to RK 

4: quiet & helpless MB after marriage whatever rk was doing she was quiet & helpless 

5: naughty MB when she destroy RK's bar & the sense where MB & trishna said we are choudhrayians the sense where she made that boy & where family to run away who was there to see trishna & in same sense with mukund & now with RK we have seen same sense she is naughty 

6:caring & loving Madhu in many senses 
& of course strong MB they way she didn't care about her life for her mailk life & they way she wanted justice in mukund case 

beside we will get to see her as an actress then we will get to see her more n more shades :))

& DD said in her SBS interview that this character is challenging bcoz i have many shades my PH had told me at 1st that it will have many shades & it will change