Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

IMAM got evicted today: Confirmed (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Channel is still asking for votes for imam in today's episode...how he can be evicted? 

Bigg boss is upto something...

Imam is the last person who needs to be evicted by voting!!

He must have gone to his lunatic real mode and got a kick!! If you really know he is in the house then let us know, voting lines open can not prove he is in the house, not for Imam!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMAM got evicted today: Confirmed (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

He must have gone to his lunatic real mode and got a kick!! If you really know he is in the house then let us know, voting lines open can not prove he is in the house, not for Imam!!

I m not forcing you to believe,whoever wanna believe will believe & vice versa...

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Either that or else hez gone to secret room..
Depends on how many finalists are there..
If 5 then imam is evicted...if 6 then imam is still there..

Coz 1 person will get evicted on Friday for sure...

So if there r gonna be 6 finalists then they wud evict on Friday not today..

sach11

sach11

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I dont think that he is evicted... as votings are still open... also on website imam pic is showing normally... they have not shown evicted.. also BB didnt announced yet that as per mid-week eviction IMAM is evicted...  There must be some gamble from BB...

ehaab

IF-Rockerz

ehaab

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
nishu news is always right.let see in today and tomorrow episode if imam is evicted or not.

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by akash08

I m not forcing you to believe,whoever wanna believe will believe & vice versa...

I know you are the source of the most authentic news - so just asking if you have definite news that he is in the house or just concluding from the fact that voting lines are open?

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Watch the precap...as usual i was right...imam is not evicted...he is in secret room...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadMatraWiseman

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
yep ..he is in seccert room Wink

n those who said he is evicted..i wud repeat what immi said...U WISH!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.