Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

IMAM got evicted today: Confirmed (Page 2)

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

I don't think he is evicted, maybe there is a twist coz the voting lines are still open.

Since when Imam needs to be evicted by voting??

It is easy for him to produce his lunatic behaviour any time and get a kick!! The question would be : how and when he would be on his knees again and beg to Salman to re-enter the house??
Matra IF-Dazzler
Matra
Matra

Originally posted by nishu786

Kitne baar bol chuka hoon Imam evict nahi hua hai yaar...phir bhi log confirm rumour spread kar rahe hain .

Thanku Nishu... But where did Imam go then ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

Bubbles2k4 Senior Member
Bubbles2k4
Bubbles2k4

@nishu786  It is not a rumor.. I have heard Urvashi saying just now I am missing Imam.. and you can yourself go look in the live feed .. He is not there. The housemates were just having dinner and he was not to be seen anywhere. 
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Channel is still asking for votes for imam in today's episode...how he can be evicted? 

Bigg boss is upto something...

Matra

Matra IF-Dazzler
Matra
Matra

Originally posted by Bubbles2k4

@nishu786 It is not a rumor.. I have heard Urvashi saying just now I am missing Imam.. and you can yourself go look in the live feed .. He is not there. The housemates were just having dinner and he was not to be seen anywhere.

Nishu said he is not evicted... This doesnt mean that he is in the house... Maybe BB did this to fool the housemates

nishu786

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Originally posted by nishu786

Kitne baar bol chuka hoon Imam evict nahi hua hai yaar...phir bhi log confirm rumour spread kar rahe hain .

Lagta hain ke people have stopped believing you LOL.

I believe you coz your the one person who gives the 100% confirmed news, BB has done this as there is a twist in store for us.

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 01 January 2013 at 8:50am

nishu786

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged

@nishu786  It is not a rumor.. I have heard Urvashi saying just now I am missing Imam.. and you can yourself go look in the live feed .. He is not there. The housemates were just having dinner and he was not to be seen anywhere. 

It's bigg boss trip to surprise them...i give spoiler in forum from last yr,i will know if he is out...but acc to my info,he is still in show,but in some other room.
Chingaari IF-Sizzlerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Yaar we are watching LF since morning,Imam went to store and never cme back to house.
We all were worried thn Nishu confirmed that he is not evicted though he is not in house( and we always believe Nishu's spoilers)

nishu786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index