Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Danika

but today's epi was ... i dont know what to say... no garv... only gauri and ayi(but i liked that part where they were)
Originally posted by tintin0602

but today's epi was ... i dont know what to say... no garv... only gauri and ayi(but i liked that part where they were)

Same here, i think the mother daughter scenes were cute! But I was looking forward to the ME to see garv, but they diddnt even show him! I was very annoyed! But lets just hope tht the cvs get it into their heads tht thy need to speed the track up and show mire garv and gauri scenes!Edited by Israa101 - 11 years ago
first time im replying on this forum... i also have to say that he is extremely good looking!!
I completely agree with you!! :)
Garv will be there in tomorows episode...😊... he really looked awesome in precap...😳 Edited by Resh..... - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Resh...

Garv will be there in tomorows episode...😊... he really looked awesome in precap...😳
Thank God at least there are a few Garv fans in this forum as well otherwise i dont like coming to this forum..πŸ˜ƒ...iam just fed up of all Mohit fans 🀒🀒who either bash Garv/ Manit or say that this show is gonna close coz CV's dont show Sid/ Mohit regularly episodes😑😑...y cant ppl understand this show is not a love story its Gauri's story, of her life, choices and past...πŸ˜›.Mohit fans are so rude..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...they have started to make fun of the love traingle of Sid- Gauri-Garv too..😑😑...we all knew that this was gonna happen as Sid and Garv both are leads in this show...πŸ˜ƒ...anyways i love GarvEmbarrassedEmbarrassed , i watch this show only for him and yes he is super hot.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i wish the CV's give a bit more scenes.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...especially with GauriEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he just lights up the screenEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. he is gonna be thr tommorow...Embarrassed..and as per the article he is gonna slowly have feelings for gauri too..Embarrassed...iam so happyπŸ˜ƒ
As a Garv/Manit fan I am looking forward to Garv-Gauri marriage... but is this article reliable?? We can't be sure unless we really see it...
Originally posted by riyya6

😳 now i have a reason to watch the epi πŸ˜†
That's why I watch the show.πŸ˜†
Dont get annoyed but i think garv and gauri would make a good couple.
i think siddharth and gauri should be more in a friends zone.