A pack of idiots!!!

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
She gets away with it again😡😡 And added to that Rashi's lies will continue this year in 2013 also.. So lets buckle up for the ride😊

I am amazed at how good Rashi is.. At lying I mean. She knows exactly which nerve to hit and except Kokila the rest of the Modi's today which includes, sorry to say Xarina, Baa also are such a pack of idiots. What the heck?🤢🤢

The only sensible part of today was when Kokila, a person who does not like pets actually made some sensible statements. One does not bring pets to the kitchen.. Pets need cleaning. They can be fed all the time but they have to be kept clean too and finally, Rashi needs to be a bit more hygienic.

We get to hear that after Gopi, Rashi is the one who Meera stays with the most (why am I not surprised. We had the crying and soothing scene again today but fortunately it was short lived🥱) so she needs to keep her hands and feet clean. Good advice Koki, not that Rashi is going to listen😭

So after  cleaning up Champu who Rashi thinks is her other dog, she finally finds out in the room that she is now the proud owner of two dogs. Don't even ask me about the doggy bathing lesson..

So when Rashi found out what do you think her first step would be? Yup.. Call her mom and then her mom asks her to dispose off the other puppy. It is as simple as that.. Getting a living thing and then disposing it off and that is called as 'love'. 
The most hypocritical thing though was Rashi using the same 'love' to save her self. She plays her cards well and Jigar, Mota Bhabhi and Baa fall like a ton of bricks. Oh Rashi is so motherly.. Oh yeah.. One should have seen her say she will leave the dog outside with no further adieu and also the way she got worried that she will have to take care of 2 animals instead of one.
Yeah.. very loving and concerned.. My foot😡 

But what do you know, Mota Bhabhi likes to own a pack of dogs and this is just a start. So with Baa's blessing, we get Sudhashan, the second dog (I thought the other was a female🤔)..

The only other good thing today was that Rashi who is again sent to soothe Meera cannot but viola, what do you know the two puppies can.. See Gopi.. All Meera needs is a new thing that moves or shakes. It can be Rashi, a doll, the fan, the light, the puppy.. Anything. It is not such a hard thing to make her quiet😕

So with the puppies in the baby's room Rashi again locks the door inside so that Kakiji does not find out. Both Gopi and Rashi are not realizing that one of those puppies has not even taken a bath yet. Infections

The only interesting part today was the precap. Baby Meera is sleeping in the cradle and the screws are loosening. Gopi who has made her sleep is by the side ironing and she has no clue. A nice setting..😊 Tomorrow I hope is better than today. 

** Rashi uses all bowls in the kitchen to feed the puppies. She just used 2 others from the kitchen used to serve food for the family to give Champ some milk🤢🤢 How unhygienic is that?

** Looks like the CVs hear our questions. They had Koki tell Rashi to wash hands before going to Meera's room.

** Koki really has to stop sending Rashi upstairs the minute she hears Meera cry. Let Gopi do her job😡

** The puppies were cute😳

** Can someone smack Jigar for me once please.. The guy is a sorry sod if there was one🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Great Post Harini 👏 ur furstation n angry was highly justified 👍🏼

Really nodoubt Modis are big time idiots.. How easily the convance on rashi fasle stroy 🤢 Rashi want to become mother or through puppies she learn abt motherhood right.. But look like rashi never ever learn the seriousness of Motherly love of has kids.. Did u not see after her fasle stroy rashi look like she wrapped in her own lie or now instead one she taking of two puppies.. My question is suppoes if rashi got twins baby so wht she will do.. Making annoyed faces or get one baby threw outta house like she did with puppies.. This real the height of curelness 🤢 Rashi didnt think twice before obey her mummy rediclous idea.. Or top of above her lies.. 😡 or how quickly Jigar Baa and Hetal believe Jigar is such a goody budha his expressions or smile was getting on my nevers 🤢 😡 Koki raise has vioce always on right note but other pack of idiots wont heard her.. 😕

Really her me to felt like cvs read our convo on Rashi washing hand before holding Meera.. Im surprize when koki called her for hand washing but rashi didnt listen her 😒 but im really wanting on that time koki warn rashi abt pets are in kitchen or its unhygeinic but why koki wont warn her abt the blow.. Rashi is such stupid n brainless girl how even she gave malik in as same blow whom they are eatten 🤢 Ewww 🤢 its so unhygeinic

Precap was only wrothy... Im afaird for Meera but indeed she look cho cute duing sleeping 😳 its look so scary the way cradle and the screws are loosening...

@Harini can i cry on ur shoulder plz.. actually im missing someone so badly 😭 😭 without his glimpes SNS become suna suna 😒 if u dont mind can i 😭Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great Post Harini and super follow up Sherry.

Today was a filler in episode with a looming danger. 

It is great to see Kokila on the back of Rashi ... prodding, nudging and nagging. 

Hope Ahem comes and solve this one. 

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
😭 My rockstar Baa was stupid today?   Nahiii. *tries to break bangles, doesn't work.  Hits forehead instead.  See stars.* 🤣  😲 Did you mention Baa and sheep in the same paragraph? 🤣 🤣
Just goes to show.  Even clever people become blonde sometimes.  😆  I am not liking this doggy track at all.  How can Rashi , who is supposed to learn how to be a mother make such a callous decision to get rid of one of her 'children.'  I honestly think that if I watched the episode today I would ending up gnawing on my fist in frustration.  Well it certainly looks as if the goldfish syndrome has been left by Naani again only this time she seems to have taken common sense in its place. 😕  And if you are thinking of hitting Jigar then I would advise against it.  Your hand would hurt and it won't make him see beyond those rose tinted glasses.  I was hoping for a  better storyline after these two.  Lets wait and see. *starts praying* 😃
mariyem thumbnail
One more foolish track,well taking care of ababy and puppy is totally diffrent.modis ko akal kab aaigi.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Great Post Harini 👏 ur furstation n angry was highly justified 👍🏼

Really nodoubt Modis are big time idiots.. How easily the convance on rashi fasle stroy 🤢 Rashi want to become mother or through puppies she learn abt motherhood right.. But look like rashi never ever learn the seriousness of Motherly love of has kids.. Did u not see after her fasle stroy rashi look like she wrapped in her own lie or now instead one she taking of two puppies.. My question is suppoes if rashi got twins baby so wht she will do.. Making annoyed faces or get one baby threw outta house like she did with puppies.. This real the height of curelness 🤢 Rashi didnt think twice before obey her mummy rediclous idea.. Or top of above her lies.. 😡 or how quickly Jigar Baa and Hetal believe Jigar is such a goody budha his expressions or smile was getting on my nevers 🤢 😡 Koki raise has vioce always on right note but other pack of idiots wont heard her.. 😕

Really her me to felt like cvs read our convo on Rashi washing hand before holding Meera.. Im surprize when koki called her for hand washing but rashi didnt listen her 😒 but im really wanting on that time koki warn rashi abt pets are in kitchen or its unhygeinic but why koki wont warn her abt the blow.. Rashi is such stupid n brainless girl how even she gave malik in as same blow whom they are eatten 🤢 Ewww 🤢 its so unhygeinic

Precap was only wrothy... Im afaird for Meera but indeed she look cho cute duing sleeping 😳 its look so scary the way cradle and the screws are loosening...

@Harini can i cry on ur shoulder plz.. actually im missing someone so badly 😭 😭 without his glimpes SNS become suna suna 😒 if u dont mind can i 😭

Go on Sherry.. Cry all you need😉 Today even Gopi was not there. It was just Rashi and Koki and then the three stooges

There are no words for Rashi. She is the limit. It is a total downer that she gets to play the 'sorry figure' when actually she does not deserve it. Looks like unlike Rashi, it is Koki who is caring for the two puppies. Though Koki is strict, she actually is talking sense. Puppies need shots, a bath and some proper discipline which Rashi does not care to give them. Unfortunate really
I am waiting for tomorrow though. I like the precap. And it is finally something worth watching instead of Rashi fooling the others and the others falling right into her game🤢
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

Great Post Harini and super follow up Sherry.

Today was a filler in episode with a looming danger. 

It is great to see Kokila on the back of Rashi ... prodding, nudging and nagging. 

Hope Ahem comes and solve this one. 

Thanks Swasthi😛
Even Kokila's questions, all logical were not enough to make Jigar or Mota Bhabhi see the truth. How blind can a person be?

Hopefully Ahem is there tomorrow😛 New Year and it would have been good to see him😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

😭 My rockstar Baa was stupid today?   Nahiii. *tries to break bangles, doesn't work.  Hits forehead instead.  See stars.* 🤣  😲 Did you mention Baa and sheep in the same paragraph? 🤣 🤣

Just goes to show.  Even clever people become blonde sometimes.  😆  I am not liking this doggy track at all.  How can Rashi , who is supposed to learn how to be a mother make such a callous decision to get rid of one of her 'children.'  I honestly think that if I watched the episode today I would ending up gnawing on my fist in frustration.  Well it certainly looks as if the goldfish syndrome has been left by Naani again only this time she seems to have taken common sense in its place. 😕  And if you are thinking of hitting Jigar then I would advise against it.  Your hand would hurt and it won't make him see beyond those rose tinted glasses.  I was hoping for a  better storyline after these two.  Lets wait and see. *starts praying* 😃

😆 //Stops Xarina and slowly nods no 🤣
Baa was not just Sheep, she was their head and went praising Rashi for her 'instincts'
The episode is certainly a filler. I think the entire cast after the Bhuj track have been given short breaks and they are using this track to cover it up. The track is hence looking worse than ever with no proper direction. Questions still remain.. What exactly is the aim of the track? To show Rashi as a bechari? Or to say she can be a mother.
The way she behaved today I would say no to both. As much as I believe that this is a stupid way to judge one's ability to become a mother, the selfish and callousness that Rashi today exhibited and her non guilt at lying so blatantly is proof of the fact that to her being a mother is to be equal to Gopi and nothing else.

I will join you in that prayer Xarina though I think it will not help.😵 Jigar is such an idiot. Rashi was taking the puppies out to leave them when she was found out and he agreed to her  'motherly love' story🤢 How much of an idiot can one be? This inspite of hearing Koki find holes in her story😳
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariyem

One more foolish track,well taking care of ababy and puppy is totally diffrent.modis ko akal kab aaigi.

This is one track that has frustrated me in a while Mariyem..
And you are right. The fact that an animal and humans are totally different is being stressed only by Koki while the other Modis want to run the red cross themselves😭 When will they realize that it is not that simple and that they have a  baby at home who can get sick anyday with the amount of hygiene Rashi is following
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Go on Sherry.. Cry all you need😉 Today even Gopi was not there. It was just Rashi and Koki and then the three stooges

There are no words for Rashi. She is the limit. It is a total downer that she gets to play the 'sorry figure' when actually she does not deserve it. Looks like unlike Rashi, it is Koki who is caring for the two puppies. Though Koki is strict, she actually is talking sense. Puppies need shots, a bath and some proper discipline which Rashi does not care to give them. Unfortunate really
I am waiting for tomorrow though. I like the precap. And it is finally something worth watching instead of Rashi fooling the others and the others falling right into her game🤢

@ Bold... Rolf Harini u remind me the movie three stooges i was watching it in my childhood days.. 😆 what a perfect name u gave to them 🤣 🤣