IT'S TIME WE TOOK AN ACTION

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

None of are happy over Rajeev leaving KTH and him being dropped from the nominations at SPA just coz he won't be attending... in the past it has happened that stars who did not attend the award funstion were not only nominated but they also won the awards... so why twist the rules for Rajeev??? I personally think that Star Plus has nothing to do with it as they have nothing against Rajeev.... on the contrary... they know how important he is for TRP's and stuff.... I'm sure that it's ekta's monopoly as she wanted a chance to get her back at Rajeev. But we shouldn't let her get away with this... we should not vote in the SPA's... i know it will effect the other KTH members but we have to do it... then maybe Star would be forced to change their desicion and will nominate Rajeev once again.... also it is useless writing protest letters and e-mails to Balaji coz they turn a deaf ear to our demands... we should write to Star Plus... maybe they can empower Ekta and persuade her to do something....

If I've missed out anything that we should do... please write out guys...

And I believe that it's never too late... who knows that we might get to see Rajeev shooting for KTH even after 15th of May... I believe... do you????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajeev crazyfan thumbnail

ye you are right natz i totally agree with you........ lets do something to bring our Rajeev back to KTH

rajeevisdabest thumbnail
I agree with you completely.👏 How will we get in contact with them though, do you have their email adress?
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yuppp ur rite i agree 😊

m very happy k vr tryin sumfing or da oder i hope v succeed at last, inshallah v will!

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well... I don't have their e-mail address rajeevisdabest but I'm sure that SujalFan does... well the first part of the nomination special is being aired tomorrow so we'd better do something fast....
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

i agree with u natz

i'm hopeless...this is really weird that they have taken rajeev out of the nominees...it doesnt make any sense to me at all....y r different rules being enforced for him...remember pammi getting award even though her character was finished in the middle..and nobody knew that shes gonna come bak later...rajeev has contributed so much to kth ...and still...! i wont be watching KTH after he leaves...this is for sure!

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
dear buddy i had post the topic against ekta but no one post even single line against ekta or starplus so wat now😡 
reenakamat thumbnail

Ya guys i want Rajeev back in KTH otherwise take Aamna and go because without u aamna also felt so lonely in KTH.....................no Kashish without Sujal (Rajiv)

misthi thumbnail

friends do respond and write mails to star news at [email protected] they today have shown 2 mails in one there was a complaint against SPA about Sujal's nominations and in other there too was plea to stop Rajeev.

By writing here we can have a protest for our dear Rajeev.Please do it at the earliest dear.They will surely listen to us.

Kirti

chetz!! thumbnail
hi every one! i think that u are right about rajeev. he should come back to kth because it is crap without him. hopefully with all our protestswe will bring him back!