India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

IT'S TIME WE TOOK AN ACTION

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:46am | IP Logged

None of are happy over Rajeev leaving KTH and him being dropped from the nominations at SPA just coz he won't be attending... in the past it has happened that stars who did not attend the award funstion were not only nominated but they also won the awards... so why twist the rules for Rajeev??? I personally think that Star Plus has nothing to do with it as they have nothing against Rajeev.... on the contrary... they know how important he is for TRP's and stuff.... I'm sure that it's ekta's monopoly as she wanted a chance to get her back at Rajeev. But we shouldn't let her get away with this... we should not vote in the SPA's... i know it will effect the other KTH members but we have to do it... then maybe Star would be forced to change their desicion and will nominate Rajeev once again.... also it is useless writing protest letters and e-mails to Balaji coz they turn a deaf ear to our demands... we should write to Star Plus... maybe they can empower Ekta and persuade her to do something....

If I've missed out anything that we should do... please write out guys...

And I believe that it's never too late... who knows that we might get to see Rajeev shooting for KTH even after 15th of May... I believe... do you????

Rajeev crazyfan Newbie
Rajeev crazyfan
Rajeev crazyfan

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:09am | IP Logged

ye you are right natz i totally agree with you........ lets do something to bring our Rajeev back to KTH

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I agree with you completely.Clap How will we get in contact with them though, do you have their email adress?
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged

yuppp ur rite i agree Smile

m very happy k vr tryin sumfing or da oder i hope v succeed at last, inshallah v will!

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Well... I don't have their e-mail address rajeevisdabest but I'm sure that SujalFan does... well the first part of the nomination special is being aired tomorrow so we'd better do something fast....
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:46am | IP Logged

i agree with u natz

i'm hopeless...this is really weird that they have taken rajeev out of the nominees...it doesnt make any sense to me at all....y r different rules being enforced for him...remember pammi getting award even though her character was finished in the middle..and nobody knew that shes gonna come bak later...rajeev has contributed so much to kth ...and still...! i wont be watching KTH after he leaves...this is for sure!

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:02am | IP Logged
dear buddy i had post the topic against ekta but no one post even single line against ekta or starplus so wat nowAngry 
reenakamat Newbie
reenakamat
reenakamat

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Ya guys i want Rajeev back in KTH otherwise take Aamna and go because without u aamna also felt so lonely in KTH.....................no Kashish without Sujal (Rajiv)

Go to top