STAR Plus wishes everyone a Happy New Year! (Adi)

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

STAR Plus wishes everyone a Happy New Year!

http://starplus.startv.in/news/5192/star-plus-wishes-everyone-a-happy-new-year.aspx

Good bye 2012, and a very Happy New Year to all our loving STAR Plus viewers. With hope that the year ahead brings great hope in making the world a better place for all of us, here are a few heartfelt wishes from our loving and favourite STAR Plus characters, especially for you.

Akshara shares, "I would like to wish all my loving fans and STAR Plus viewers a  prosperous New Year! I hope to keep you entertained as long as I live."

Viraat says, "I want to take the liberty of wishing our loving viewers and fans a Happy New Year from the entire Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai team and crew. We thank you all for your love and support in the past year."

Sandhya shares, "I am very happy about New Year and wish my loving fans and STAR Plus viewers a warm beginning to the year ahead. May the world become a better place for all of us to live in."

Viren tells us, "I want to wish my fans and STAR Plus viewers a very Happy, prosperous and healthy New Year. And may this New Year bring a lot of new hopes and changes for a better society and a living place for women."

Gauri shares, "I wish all our STAR Plus viewers a great year ahead! I would also like to take this opportunity to say 'Thank You' to all my loving viewers for their love and adoration showering on us."

Aditya tells us, "From the entire team and crew of Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara, I would like to wish our fans and viewers a very happy New Year and great fortune. Keep showering your love on us this New Year as well."

STAR Plus wishes you a happy, prosperous and healthy New Year!  So keep showering your love on us, or may be more in the coming year too.

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumnaAfaq thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HAPPY
            NEW