Happy Birthday Mariaa!<3(-Mema-) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hayeee i am deadd!!!ShockedShocked
just jokingLOL not dead(how can anyone die seeing this wonderful fantastic surpriseEmbarrassed) Embarrassedomg omg aishh and saher gosh u 2 r like the most freakinggg awesomeee frnds i have got!!HugDay DreamingSillyDancing...and i cant believe it meri ankhoon mein toh khushi ke ansoon arahe hay!!!A birthday thread!Shocked!!this is like the best dream i have ever ever had!!!seeing the clock i see its 12:30 here and i need to go to sleep coz of school but i guess u 2 will haunt my dreams 2nightLOL joking. So getting straight to the point i seriously cant thankyou enough guys for the totally smashing start of the day or should i say night of my birthday!LY<3mwahhh and big wali jhappi too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90MoNayaAshiq4evr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Mariaa!<3(-Mema-) (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, Maria dear! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mema-

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

2nd of January- Birth of a sweetheartHeart

Its the birthday of the most amazing person on this site(No kidding)nice joke aish!but u know i got really Embarrassedflattered!, Maria aka -Mema-. She is my jaani, sweetheart and my reason for IF existence.<3awww really!!Hug
If youu dont know her, let me just tell youu that she is the most helpful person you'd ever find..ever.!

She is caring, sweet, helpful and loving.

So lets all gather here to wish this fantastic person the most happening and amazing birthday.

We love youu heaps Maria. May youu have a fantastic birthday! God Bless youu and stay the mast person youu are hamesha and forever.

Today is your day so make the maximum of it!
Hug

thankyouuu<3<3EmbarrassedHug

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now wish her all of youu.!LOL

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Happy birthday Mariaaa!Hug

Yeah so I know that first post is the shortest you'd ever find.LOLshutup its the longest! But frankly, I didn't know what to write up there.LOL Okay so May God bless youu hameshaa and fill your life with love, happiness, success and masti!<3aww thanlyouuu I still remember we started interacting while working on Saher's birthday thread.hahaha i also remember:P its was way too many scraps and pms It's been a fantastic journey with youu from then on and I'll always be thankful to IF for giving me a gem like youu.hayee marjawaaa LY<3 Cause I can talk to youu about anything, practically anything. We've prolly discussed on every topic possible. You are seriously the most attitude-free friendly person I've ever ever seen.hayee aish stop embarrassing meEmbarrassed i totally loveee chatting wid u<3

We scrap so much, like seriously, my SB is filled with your scraps!ROFL Mine tooLOLWe're much much beyond friends zahir si baat hayEmbarrassed. More like soul connectors if youu know what I mean.awww aish u r making my ears go red again and again!LOL My sigg inspiration,that toh i know  my life inspiration leken ye kahan se agaya bhaiLOL i fall sick soo often umm what is good about me:P and my everything!<3 You too sweetheart your r like the most AMAZINGGG frnd and like mera di nahi guzarta tumse chat kiya bagair you always bring a big smile on my face! We've got SO much in common. We like the same celebs and dislike the same as well.LOL Seee the soul connectivity?ROFL Eehhh excuse the lameness but your birthday is one say that makes me go hyper like no other day.!:DD
this is not at all lameee i guess all r dislikes nd likes r same except ithink for ur KK coz i hardly know them!!!hayeee u r hyper everyday my jaani but loveee u like that!!
 You are a friend who actually cares, so what if this is the virtual world, we share the kinda relation that prolly even peeps don't share in their 'real' world! Showing each other million Siggs, yapping about our faves, discussing life- Oh we've done it all!LOL yes, i wish i could meet u in real alas but thats too good to be trueConfused

I wonder how youu tolerate my moody nature, TOLERATE!!! i wil give u tight sa slap for saying like that! every scrap of urs is as precious like lost treasure for me!but thats why I know your the truest of friends.!Heart Thanks for being such a sweetheart jaani!((:you tooo aish!!<3

I just wanna let youu know that people like you are one of a kind- Unique, rare and special. Having youu in my life is much more than a blessing. Stay the sameee always my phataka!<3 hayee just loveee when u use that word!You are my pyaaar!LOL Have the most amazing day ever and a brilliant year ahead!((:

Hugg and big mwaah!<3
Aish!((:

Aish i wonder where would i be without you and saher coz u ppl keep me alive at this place LY both sooo muchhh

And here's the gift!

hayeee u included all my faviesss i cant help droolinggg over it!!!ahh kat,rankat,mayur,arhi gosh u included totally all!!Am in loveee with it!Thankyou sooo sooo much meri sweetheart! my hearts delight LY<3

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

happy birthdayyyParty

this day is special for you but also for me..coz GOD has gifted me such a nice/cute & an awesome friend <3 Im so THANKFULL to ALLAH for blessing me with your friendship SAHERRR!!! Can i also confess u r a totallly i am seriousl totally smahingg frnd IFs couldd be and i think u were my first best best frnd on IFs how can i forget to thankyou for such a beautfiul gift of frndship!...Happy birthday my janemann <3 May GOD gives you everything you have ever wished for  & May ALLAH bless his blessings always on you : AMEEN :Dhayeee LY soo much!! I dont remember the time when i started calling you janemann even i dont remember but it always makes me grin from ear to ear reading this word!Hug but this word has straight come from my heart for you..i always love your comments & love how you praise my work..by each of the time you write comment for me its always make my day:D
awww saher u r flatteringg me! ur creations r sooo nice that my short ones r just 2% of al the tareef!I hope you enjoy at your best today n dont forget to save some cake for me heheh.. hahaha def willLOL

giftsss

^^^^omg omg i fainted seeing this one!!the slection!!the colouring the blendinggg omg me goging totally crazyyy!!

^^^omg s ko dekhne ke baad toh i think mein coma mein chali jayoon gi saher!! its freakinggg awesomeee LY LY

I know that my all this lame tareef i cannot express my gratiitude to u but u know u were the only reason for more than a year which kept me stuck to IFs otherwise i would have left long ago!!LY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awww Happy bday Maria...Hug
Ur an amazing gal..stay blessed !!
May this year be the best for you Ameen !!

Thankyou sooo much Hinaa!!!HugHug

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Happy Birthday Maria :)

Have a BLAST!

ThankyouuuHug

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenny91

Happy Birthday Maria! <3 May all your dreams come true <3 Your creations were always fab and thats the reason how i came to know you <3 Hope the coming year be filled with lots and lots of happiness <3 And may I get to know you more <3 Mwuah! <3 
Reserved for your present! ;) <3 

aww dear thanlyou sooo soo much!!!!thats really sweet of u!!LYHugHug

Originally posted by Sano88

Many happy returns of the day, Maria!Hug

Thanlyou soo much!HugHug

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

Hey MariaHug
You are sweet n cute person i got to know few months back <3 <3 An amazing siggy creator <3 <3 Love your creations N love you more for helping nature <3 you helped me everytime i need it was so humble n loveable gesture <3 <3 Glad to know a wonderful person n caring friend <3 <3
May u are among the blessed ones <3 
Love n Care <3 <3
Tumblr_l360g0x4tf1qaz539o1_400_large

aww Meri dear Thanlyou sooo sooo much!!!it all really means a lot!it was really nice havong u as a frnd too<3HugHugHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top