India-Forums

Happy Birthday Mariaa!<3(-Mema-)

oblivious. IF-Sizzlerz
oblivious.
oblivious.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
2nd of January- Birth of a sweetheartHeart

Its the birthday of the most amazing person on this site(No kidding), Maria aka -Mema-. She is my jaani, sweetheart and my reason for IF existence.<3
If youu dont know her, let me just tell youu that she is the most helpful person you'd ever find..ever.!

She is caring, sweet, helpful and loving.

So lets all gather here to wish this fantastic person the most happening and amazing birthday.

We love youu heaps Maria. May youu have a fantastic birthday! God Bless youu and stay the mast person youu are hamesha and forever.

Today is your day so make the maximum of it!
Hug

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now wish her all of youu.!LOL

Edited by Aishh. - 01 January 2013 at 7:51am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SaileshrkD3FANBubblyRbezubaan..ishqbulava...swagger..Sano88saher_90-Stutz--Mema-epiphany.-Marie-Sunshine Girl

oblivious. IF-Sizzlerz
oblivious.
oblivious.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
       Happy birthday Mariaaa!Hug

Yeah so I know that first post is the shortest you'd ever find.LOL But frankly, I didn't know what to write up there.LOL Okay so May God bless youu hameshaa and fill your life with love, happiness, success and masti!<3 I still remember we started interacting while working on Saher's birthday thread. It's been a fantastic journey with youu from then on and I'll always be thankful to IF for giving me a gem like youu. Cause I can talk to youu about anything, practically anything. We've prolly discussed on every topic possible. You are seriously the most attitude-free friendly person I've ever ever seen.

We scrap so much, like seriously, my SB is filled with your scraps!ROFL We're much much beyond friends. More like soul connectors if youu know what I mean.LOL My sigg inspiration, my life inspiration and my everything!<3 We've got SO much in common. We like the same celebs and dislike the same as well.LOL Seee the soul connectivity?ROFL Eehhh excuse the lameness but your birthday is one say that makes me go hyper like no other day.!:DD You are a friend who actually cares, so what if this is the virtual world, we share the kinda relation that prolly even peeps don't share in their 'real' world! Showing each other million Siggs, yapping about our faves, discussing life- Oh we've done it all!LOL

I wonder how youu tolerate my moody nature, but thats why I know your the truest of friends.!Heart Thanks for being such a sweetheart jaani!((:

I just wanna let youu know that people like you are one of a kind- Unique, rare and special. Having youu in my life is much more than a blessing. Stay the sameee always my phataka!<3 You are my pyaaar!LOL Have the most amazing day ever and a brilliant year ahead!((:

Hugg and big mwaah!<3
Aish!((:

And here's the gift!

Edited by Aishh. - 01 January 2013 at 7:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bezubaan..ishqbulava.-Stutz-Sano88saher_90-Mema-epiphany.-Marie-Sunshine Girl

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
happy birthdayyyParty

this day is special for you but also for me..coz GOD has gifted me such a nice/cute & an awesome friend <3 Im so THANKFULL to ALLAH for blessing me with your friendship...Happy birthday my janemann <3 May GOD gives you everything you have ever wished for & May ALLAH bless his blessings always on you : AMEEN :D I dont remember the time when i started calling you janemann but this word has straight come from my heart for you..i always love your comments & love how you praise my work..by each of the time you write comment for me its always make my day:D I hope you enjoy at your best today n dont forget to save some cake for me heheh..

giftsss

Edited by saher_90 - 01 January 2013 at 10:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mema-epiphany.oblivious.-Marie-

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Awww Happy bday Maria...Hug
Ur an amazing gal..stay blessed !!
May this year be the best for you Ameen !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mema-

BubblyR Viewbie
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Maria :)

Have a BLAST!

-Mema-

bezubaan. IF-Dazzler
bezubaan.
bezubaan.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Maria! <3 May all your dreams come true <3 Your creations were always fab and thats the reason how i came to know you <3 Hope the coming year be filled with lots and lots of happiness <3 And may I get to know you more <3 Mwuah! <3 
Reserved for your present! ;) <3 

-Edited-
I was so lazy to post my presents,LMAO ROFL
But Happy Birthday Once Again! <3 May Allah's blessings be always upon you! <3 Hug

Hope you love the presents <3 Mwuah :* 

Edited by Jenny91 - 04 January 2013 at 8:18am

-Mema-

Sano88 IF-Veteran Member
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Many happy returns of the day, Maria!Hug

-Mema-

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hey MariaHug
You are sweet n cute person i got to know few months back <3 <3 An amazing siggy creator <3 <3 Love your creations N love you more for helping nature <3 you helped me everytime i need it was so humble n loveable gesture <3 <3 Glad to know a wonderful person n caring friend <3 <3
May u are among the blessed ones <3 
Love n Care <3 <3
Tumblr_l360g0x4tf1qaz539o1_400_large

-Mema-

Go to top