Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon-Agar lene ke dene padh gaye toh?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Errr stupid title right!! hmm I know but yeah this is what that came into my mind when I saw the IV.Anyways they are 2 reasons for making this post.

Firstly, yesterday i made a post about "how you want SwaRon to meet ". I asked for your ideas but only few actually very few people replied to it.Dont know what reason would be but since i dint shared my thoughts then, I want to share it now.

Right now what we know is that sharon is not talking to swayam . and we do not know what the actual reason would be.Like swayam, some are thinking that Sharon wants to give surprise to him and others think that she might be angry on him.And I want the second one to be true and the situation should go something like this.

Like if we see,swayam is sharing his daily routine with sharon and he discusses everything that happens on that day.I do not know how many of you all remember, Once it was shown that swayam ignoring sharon's call but then, later they were shown talking like a normal couple and suddenly no calls and no messages. By now,Sharon must be knowing about Swayam being made CS and Aashi as ACS.But I am damn sure that she doesnt know about the rose party where swayam and aashi enter as couple.

So here what I am thinking is that when swayam ignored sharon's call,she might thought that he was busy or may be he has some reason, So she ignored it and continued with normal talks but later i think she gets to know about the rose party through Simmi either by photos or by some videos that were sent to her and thinks that, might be aashi is the reason why Swayam ignored her. Because he shared everything with her and not this. If there is nothing then why swayam avoided to tell her that he entered with Aashi where as he continued to tell her about how they made VP danced etc etc.So I think thats the reason why sharon was avoiding swayam these days.

Finally i conclude this by saying I want sharon to be angry on swayam and the reason may or may not be this one by I think if the reason is this one then we can get our old sharon once again on the screen throwing tantrums and making Aashi's life hell.By this we can have three benefits
1)We can get that old sharon back
2)During this fight they can bring that intensity back
3)Lastly,this could be the way for Sharon to realise that even she is possessive about swayam like how much he is about her.

Guys do not kill me for this. This is purely my imagination and if you do not agree with this you can share your thoughts and if you have any other idea you are most welcome.I will be happy to discuss about this.

Secondly, Today's IV, they said that we should not miss the episode as they have HUGE surprise stored for us and the surprise might be about sharon. They said everything except romance. So people who are thinking that sharon might surprise him and us in a pleasant way this title is for you guys. Hopes mat badhao.

Wish You All A Very Happy New Year. Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

d3iansneeliyermegsypooja123456yasri_bellaSwan_tannuluvflirteyedAndy_Dynamiteblush.nj_SRKholic--Rose--kritzzz_ArShaBeulaSwaRoncscsswaron9113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon-Agar lene ke dene padh gaye toh?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
I saw you post but i personally dont want to reply that post because you know cv's are always very unpredictable when it comes to swaron...and your reasons are very valid but i think there is something more dont know what but i think the last interview there is a surprise for every one on 3rd jan and we all expect that sharon face is definitly going to come on screen that day and there is something more is going to happening regarding dance as we know they are winning their rehearsal hall back so may be an emotional scene or funny because we know how boys acts when they get hyper or some major injuries because of BB match and many more can happen not only in BB match and next week also...

And coming to sharon i dont think we get romantic swaron very soon and trust me i personally dont want to see them in romantic mood...and there may be lot issues comes like now Aashi is ACS now so she has to leave that post but here sharon know that she is ACS and as u said the rose day and boys are teasing swayam and aashi, kushboo mam and her behaviour, rey her best friend's changed behaviour and most importantly DANCE...

So after completion of BB match and getting their RH back they once again turned this track into DANCE( I hope at lest they do now) and sharon is very passionate about dance and she is definitely upset about dance ban and she may through her frustration on swayam and AVP is definitely going to take another step regarding dance ban so there is chance of lot things may  happened between swaron...

So basically i am waiting for swaron misunderstanding...it may sound weird but i am not ready to see romantic swaron within one month... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Andy_Dynamiteblithecscs

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I will reply after watching the episode

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I dnt knw wat wil happen bt definitely dnt want to c SwaRon romance as of nw! No big MUs, jst lil nok jhoks dat wil give vrush d tym to build d chemistry wid tannu :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blithe

pooja123456

Goldie

pooja123456

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i want swaron intensity bak but i dont want a fight coz this probably would cause a lot of trouble between the 2!

blithe

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u.
Maybe this will happen.

blithe

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
You spoke my mind...and welcome to the forum...your topics are really good...your last post was also good...and i agree ek MU tho hona chahiyee...and romance tho main abhi door door takk nahi chahthi but that environmnt of DIL and their feelings need to be shown which wud keep alive the romanticism of SWARON ...good to see someone making good discussion topics...really liked the post

i agree vth each and every point...but RD dating is not something i wud want SWARON to fight over or shaorn be angry on swayam...something is definitly fishy...but hope everything is interestng and swaron intensity levels are maintained...

keep making the topics...it wud be interesting to discuss abt swaron...they twist our brains...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriflirteyedblithe

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
even i totally agree to u!! even i want to see d tantrum sharon... i wnt to see her gtn pissed n jealous n possesive abt Swayam coz f aashi... cz aashi has a crush on swayam n she is swayam's ACS... so its gonna be fun watchin her gtn jealous n doin plannin plottin against Aashi like hw she did wen Taani entred d colg...Big smile

blithe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top