!*!Parvarrish Banner Contest #2!*! [CLOSED]

Posted: 11 years ago
EXTENDED

Hello amazing Parvarrish Members!

So Yeahhh, I am back again. 🤣 Happy New Year to all of you there. Its a new year, new beginning and now its time for a NEW Banner for the "Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi Forum" So now since its time of celebrations so presenting, "Parvarrish Banner Contest #2." 😎

So, ready to roll... all set ? Lets set my bak bak aside. 😛

Take a look at the Rules and Regulations for this Contest
The Signature has to be 728*90 pixels in size.
You can submit up-to a maximum of 5 entries.
Please submit only non-animated Banners.
Do not add your copyrights/[C]/name to your Banners.
Do not advertise your Banners to anyone in any manner. If we find you advertising your Banners, your entry will be disqualified.
U can use Pictures from the Picture Gallery:
Parvarrish Picture Gallery #1
Parvarrish Picture Gallery #2
Or any other places. No Adult or bad content.
The banner must have "Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi" somewhere on the banner.
Include ALL the main characters in your banner. Here is the list of the main characters:
Lucky,
Sweety,
Rocky,
Ginny,
Jeet,
Pinky,
Raavi,
Raashi,
Sunny,
Papaji,
Lovely,
Dolly.

These ARE Compulsory.
Other than the above ones, additional characters can also be added in the banner but those are optional and not compulsory.

But now the main question arises...How to make Banners? 🤔

In case this above Question Arises in your mind 😛,then please refer to the Following:

PS Tutorial by Ms.Bholi Bhali:
 How to Make A Banner!
 PSP Tutorial made by -aditi-: Paint Shop Pro(PSP)

Now the next question arises...How to Upload your Banner? 🤔

In case this above Question Arises in your mind 😛,then please Refer to the Following Steps:

Go to https://imgur.com/. Click on browse to find your own banner and then upload it. Then copy the direct link and paste it in your PM.
Other sites such as
https://minus.com/ etc can be used. Do NOTUse tinypic.com as this image hosting site deletes the pictures.

Send All your entries via PM  to: Parvarrish-NL with the Subject, "Parvarrish Banner Contest #2" Do Not Post ur entries here, Voting will be done anonymously

Last Day to submit your entries is, 22nd January 2013.
--*--*--*--
Extended to, 25th January 2013 [10 pm IST]

So what are you waiting for?
Lets Participate in large numbers and Make this Banner Contest of our forum a Super-hit just like the other contests. 😳

~Ridz & Jyo
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Good contest but I don't make things half-good as others, so it's doubtful that I will participate. 😆
#2!! Good luck to whoever participates xD Looking forward to the entries.
Khushi, i want u to participate 😳 Or ask your creative friends to participate no? 😆🤗
My school restart tomorrow... Dunno if I'll have time.. I shall try xD And sure! Will pass on the word :D
Thanks a lot 🤗

All the best for ur school.
Mera mann hai participate karne ka ..but time nahi hain

will try sending a entry
Hmm.. I dont know whether i will participate as my exams r there but I'll try. ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by PhoenixSnitch49

Hmm.. I dont know whether i will participate as my exams r there but I'll try. ðŸ˜‰

Sure, we would love participation from new members here. Of course, in your free time. ðŸ˜Š
Awesome!! So another BC!
Thanks for the PM Ridzii 🤗
I will pakka try and participate!!