Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
well Esselworld is an amusement park and guess what its quite close to my place!!ShockedBig smile...The segment was all about Devo enjoying her visit to Esselworld..I think we saw some pics of Devo on the forum. She said she has visited the place to celebrate new year. 2012 was a very good year for her and she thanked everyone for their good wishes. She sat on many rides and she was quite scared too..she kept yelling for her mother in fear LOL. She said she is scared but as Koki says that Gopi vau can do anything so she is going to try all the adventure rides. She even tried skating and was shown eating an icecream. She sang at the karaoke too. She was joined by a child actor..I think he comes on Punar Vivah and she was shown carrying him and fooling around with him LOL. She even danced with him on the latest Hindi song. She wished him all the happiness in the coming new year and wished everyone a happy new year.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-nilani-delsiHetpawesome-raji

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS:Gopi visits Esselworld!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
tfs deepa...seems i miss the segment in excitement of  Naaz birthday clipWink...will catch laterSmile
indeed essel world is a fun place of our Mumbai..Tongue.btw u stay in Borivali????

Edited by Hetp - 01 January 2013 at 3:43am

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

tfs deepa...seems i miss the segment in excitement of  Naaz birthday clipWink...will catch laterSmile
indeed essel world is a fun place of our Mumbai..Tongue.btw u stay in Borivali????
yes! do you stay in Mumbai too???

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

yup dear...I too stay in MumbaiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for SharingTongue

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged

whereee?????

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged

whereee?????
hey I'm from Grant RoadBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top