Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

virika_15

virika_15

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Next update TONIGHT!! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romanticgurl070Love_Family-Haju-..Amrita..--Ayesha--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:{Times flies...}Part 2 Pg5 (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virika_15

virika_15

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Part 2
Viren and jeevika left the house,making sure they didn't disturb anyone in the house or made any noise,only to be cought later.
Viren had intentionally asked jeevika to wear a very simple sari,with just a pendent around her neck.Viren had gifted the pendent to jeevika on their 6 months anniversary and from then it hadn't been removed by jeevika.
In the car,viren kept on glancing towards jeevika who was lost in her thoughts n had a slight smile playing on her lips.
There was silence for quite a lot of time,finally jeevika broke it.
Viren ji
Hmm..
What if anyone comes to know that we aren't at home?What would they think?
No one will come to know,daring!
Yah but,if they would wont be embarrassing,I mean we..going to a resort...at night...
Jeevika,don't worry about that,I have made all the necessary arrangements.
Virat knows all about it,he will surely handle it.N we will be back before breakfast,I assure u!!
But.
Don't u believe me?
More then myself!!
Jeevika smiled as viren held her hand and focused on his driving.
Jeevika woke up,as the sun shone brightly!She saw herself resting on viren's shoulder as he slept peacefully,with his arms wrapped around her.They were both in sitting position,why so,she thought?
She opened her eyes,to see they were still in the car,it was around 6 in the morning.They car was being driven by a driver.Jeevika was clueless of everything happening around her.
The last thing she remembered was herself asking viren,how much more time will it take,viren had responded by a cute smile and then she had dozed off.
Viren woke up,to see his beautiful wife looking at him lovingly and curiously.
He knew what was to come and he was prepared to fight with the dozens of questions that would be shot at him.But before anything,he cupped jeevika's face,n kissing her forehead wished her happy anniversary.
Jeevika,too,wished him and engulfed him.
The rest of the journey,that took almost half an hour was spent like this,none spoke,they just wanted the moment to freeze.It felt like heaven to be in each other's arm.
Viren was quite surprised because jeevika hadn't asked him a thing.He was happy to see her like this.She for once,was relaxed.
They soon reached the beautiful resort where in viren had booked an exquisite room for themselves,he did the necessary formalities and then both headed towards their room hand in hand.
Before jeevika could walk in,viren lifted her in his strong arms and carried her inside.He twirled her,the room was filled with laughter.He let her down and went at the back to pull the string,that would allow the rose petals to pour over jeevika.
Jeevika was so happy and felt over the moon.The day had just begun and it seemed perfect!
She smiled lovingly at her husband and engulfed him as he walked over to her.
Thnku and I love u was all she whispered.
Breaking from the hug,she glanced at the large suite viren had booked for them.It was an large stand alone-villa,isolated,so that there was no one to disturb him.It had access to the beaches and the natural greenery that surrounded the area.There was a spacious bedroom,a living room and an open air dining room on the balcony.There was a jacuzzi and a mini bar as well.
As jeevika looked through the walk in closet,she saw all the beautiful dresses viren had purchased for her.It all seemed so beautiful and amazing! It was a perfect gift!
As she was lost in her thoughts,too emotional to say anything,viren came and hugged her from behind,kissing her neck and placing his hands on her bare skin.
Sorry jeevika!
What for?
I lied to u,I said that we were to return in the morning but u know,it was a surprise for u.Everyone knows about our vacations!
Vacations?
Yeah,we are here for a week.Jeevika from the last one year,we have been too busy n haven't even gone out somewhere except goa.I wanted a break from the hectic life and wanted to spend time with u! Only u and me!
I wanted to do something really special for us on our first anniversary,so I planned out this surprise for u.
Thnku so much viren ji! I love u and Ur surprise!Why r u so good,so perfect? Why do u love me so much? Her eyes welled up.
Shush..U wanna pay back?
Hmmm..
So stop crying n promise me,u won't cry again,not at least when I m there with u.I hate it,when I see u crying.I just can't bear it.
I love u!!
I love u,too.
Viren broke from the hug ,lifted her and took her to the bed.He laid done upon her and was about to kiss her when
Viren ji,it's 7 in the morning!What r u doing? Jeevika said,trying to stop herself from blushing.
Well,u see mrs Vadera,I m really tired and want to sleep n that can't happen without u!
Mr Vadera,so who's stopping u?
Really now?
Not wanting to say more,viren took her into deep kiss.
They cuddled into each other nd slept peacefully to be fresh in the beautiful night to come!

Hey guys,thnku for ur lovely comments on the previous update,i m glad u liked it.I hope u guys like the second part as well.I had no plans of writing it this way and bringing in the suprise element but while writting it,many ideas popped in my mind,so i cudnt help i t! Plz do like and comment!! Helps me in writing better!Smile
As many writers demand a number of pages of comments,i too,m gonna do the same.The next update will be on page 10! So comment,if u want me to update Wink

Edited by kinha_4_ever - 02 January 2013 at 5:34am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307favdasugar01Princyptlvijikavirika4evasrinuvirika$Hef@liBeryl15saranya.saranpooja-roxxWara082007NiraliVirikaNikShaikhDaniaax3kryanvirika05aashna.iraniProtego_MaximakarankryslenadianadyneLove_Familysurbhi1994mehakLUVSvirikaaasma1jenna_promanticgurl070urmilsajanfan004mariarauf48nani2630DaddysPrincesssanjana_coolavni_19pinky.paddaprincesshelen-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-Kanwal_chohanSyed695arshiasushmaSaaraa.-Latty--JujuKAngelic.gurl--Iqra----Ayesha---Deeps-

--Ayesha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ayesha--

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Aww such a sweet n romantic update.
Virens surprise was amazing,continue soon

Edited by Virika-luv - 02 January 2013 at 5:23am

Love_Family

Goldie

Love_Family

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Aaww how cute sweet update plz continue soon

nadianadyne

nadianadyne

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Nice update!:)

Viren is so sweet and love his surprise! The resort seems so luxurious!
Continue soon:)

-Latty-

IF-Rockerz

-Latty-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
i love ur writing style dear...!
the update was so sweet so lovely and so romantic...!
thanx for the pm...:):)

-Haju-

IF-Rockerz

-Haju-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Such a sweet and Romantic update

Continue soon

Thanks for the pm :)

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged