Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hello everyone--As you all know about the earth shaking incident of gang-raped in Dehli-the girl R.I.P had fought for life but couldn't live..
i know we all are crying for her--i just hope culprits get punished.

I've written this small piece of my writing for that Brave girl..

An Angel

Why the air is so misty and cold today? Why is the earth shaking beneath my feet? Though I don't think I'm standing on my feet'maybe I'm lying on the street'yes'I can feel the cold'its mean I'm naked'where are my clothes? Are they scattered? i don't know 'the cold wave of air has touched my cheek and I felt chilled it mean I'm still alive then Why I'm seeing the darkness'deep hollow around me? Why I can't see the tunnel of light? I can feel bruises-scars on my body'but it's not hurting me anymore'I can remember few hours before I was surrounded by the lights'Lights those were shining brightly spreading the waves of light to the whole city but suddenly why everything gets dark.

I'm trying to flutter my eyes but the pain that is pinching my heart is looking unbearable .i've taken a long breath to give oxygen to my lungs as I want to Live'My parents'my brothers would be waiting for me..i think it gets too much late'mom will scold me but papa'he never scolds me'I know he will be my side'I've to go back home'I've promised to my mother I'll be back home at the time'A lone tear escaped my eyes and burned my cold cheek as I closed my eyes trying to gather My bruised-body'I felt my hand isn't working'I can feel the blood is oozing from my head'They've hit me hard'very hard that I felt I'died but I'm still alive and I want to alive..

They have molested me---raped me'they have given me lots of bruises and scars ,They've Avulsed the part of my body but I'm still alive'but why I'm feeling dizzy'My mouth is dry and my palms damp'Am I dying? No I can't die'I've to live'I've to give them punish'I can't let them leave alive. They didn't give bruises, scars on my body but they gave it to my soul'I squeezed my eyes and assured myself I'm not dying I'll fight'I've to fight But the pain is getting increases..Ah!!its unbearable'I can't take breath anymore'I'm loosing the battle of life..

I want to shriek'I want to scream---I want to alive.

As I opened my eyes finally I've seen the light coming from the sky'a bright---shining light and voice came from far away and slightly hit with my ear drums..

"You're an angel my girl'you don't deserve to be a part of this Cruel world anymore'come back angel"

My pain vanished and I slightly closed my eyes'my lips slightly curved into a smile in submission'I felt peace in my heart I know they will get punished.

I again fluttered and closed my eyes and Smiled'"I'm an angel"

I'want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year with the pray of your safety--peaceful life..May Allah keep you all safe..Ap sab ko apne hifzo-Amman main Rakhe..*Ameen*

Edited by Maria. - 01 January 2013 at 8:30am

The following 208 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dreambigRubigzubiPoorvaArorasamrijahadia.Zoha.uzma.Rumaisasamra.shweta.jaya.suman.sebi.-Asma-Robi.rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRozeena.angelheart19arhi_love_boniRobina.Romi.Rabia.MNRose.Doccesaba.shahdimp72krish_artinewfoundloveElizaKawaFantasy.Ashi-ArTiRafia.khanmineflowersoni773faisalafinesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-zoniro12Annakuku22extremeliciouspaaskhannashalinikanagusobig-umi-rosalinda92babli0204soro-saliha-Liba.EverydayCloudjtammareddykiddy-kavyadimishraNostalgic_countfaith_hopedeepa0507NidhiNevmoushumi_90anusadauzam818aymounetani18Dhruvi2608vrinda725bhuviiFairyAngel12zarie_emanswabie-FrozenRain-tachyonarniepervaizwendy25clustersofstarArshi1195aks555LadyRKKKAluv_arshibarfisoaringskiesAlisha-2887nihita358674sweetnoniparul_bansaldeviarshishyamala_mohanhatelove_1Ashakalyanidimple288AneesahJabeenswat.gLuvforeverramyarnvaishuuanabiya1Reader_HobbyShilpasabuidivyaarnavsrjothijoe18missmkdishashah4176praseethaFleur_de_Lisranjanatripathi-PariKCtashi26mbbsrockszariya123Arshisarunfansree_deysushnakushigowdapepples_joyshagun05vrindaguptakaur94AnGeL-BeAuTylove.piyaliangel_smilyCute_GalGudiyalovesguruIPKKNDkaur92arhi101shypersonTANVI_SEXYIrum.gopi06sweet-fairySwati_melihoneyDalmuthuyadeepa.eshilpa09please6arti_17Kareena1994Charmz_58sun_shine_girlphillips_2909chandana.ssamia19.Melody.priasweetangeldream14snoopy84coronapsycheameena671fffan123sana11balsimransobtiRiasashonagudia-Samira-rashikaashred12desisweetheart9MeraCheekuViratNaina...-Anila-ushankitvc--jiya--kiran_ratimayuloveuJforChimpanzee-Farwa_Ibrahim-LoveARRaquagalsruthickHumayrame.ashiyaLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..HansaNJ.LOpinky89flowers4uFaria.-afsha-shaliShafoojeb1-SupriyaluvsMN-tinsel..Amira..-Xpress-drfizaahmeduswahdrunkiiebabemandy15shafy_MN.Perk.seeta_naipssarunsashasinghsummaiyasayedASR6262mishti_17chavvi16...EhSaas...BrashCandy.ByGod.NancyCrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS*An Angel*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
She is our BraveHeart. India's daughter. :) She is truely our angel now. RIP our Amaant. Beautiful written. Hope see gets justice asap.

Edited by Divya4Srk-Barun - 01 January 2013 at 2:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuuMaria.

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya4Srk-Barun

She is our BraveHeart. India's daughter. :) She is truely our angel now. RIP our Amaant. Beautiful written. Hope see gets justice asap.
Yes--She was a Brave girl--i wished we could save her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phillips_2909

balsimransobti

IF-Rockerz

balsimransobti

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
r
yea she ws bravooo

Edited by balsimransobti - 01 January 2013 at 2:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

kiran_rati