Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking for 12/24/2012 to 12/30/20 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 42

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_Dont_Know

Originally posted by ChocCupcake

Originally posted by sadia_ipkknd

Originally posted by -Catz-

Originally posted by -msk4ever-

@request to vijay sir-plzz if someone isn't come to Onscreen so plzz keep down them ranking bcoz other celebrity means DD & VD is best but them ranking is 3,5 so plz inki ranking me kuch changing karein :)
LOL LOL Be happy with the fact that MB is first on CM rank just bcz IPKKND is not there..

LOLROFL

Accept this fact that ipkknd has been over !!!!!!!!!! Come out from ur sleep Tongue
But ONCE UPON A TIME IN INDIA FORUM GC n DD were on rank 1 and 2 even after a show named GHSP had been over !! SO DONT CRY OVER THE FACT.. LOL

Neither we cry nor crib we r healthy people knows v well how to move on & live life   Wink
Then just look at whom you r supporting and what he/she begged to admin.. LOL

Yup she is rite the people who r working daily showing their brilliant talent deserve to take top ranks rather than people has been finished working & sitting at home !!!there is a time for every one it is the rule of life the things r up have to go down some day &this is the high time Smile

Really? there was a time when DD was not doing any serial, but she was on 2nd rank..First of all this ranks is depending on fans power..Barun is not commenting, not sanaya also..So stop saying "they are sitting in home"..If u wanna see your fav top then comment in their profile...lol it's so simple..SaRun fans commented for them..and that's why they are on top..

they nos r much less thn us so plain jealusy.. :-D
DD was at home for around 1year..n thn too she was at 1st rank..Huh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy4Arshi2megha2swekasrdmI_Dont_Knowminal11Catz.RangRasiyaDaZzling_SaRun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Television Celebrity Ranking for 12/24/2012 to 12/30/20 (Page 16)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

@request to vijay sir-plzz if someone isn't come to Onscreen so plzz keep down them ranking bcoz other celebrity means DD & VD is best but them ranking is 3,5 so plz inki ranking me kuch changing karein :)
LOL LOL Be happy with the fact that MB is first on CM rank just bcz IPKKND is not there..

LOLROFL

Accept this fact that ipkknd has been over !!!!!!!!!! Come out from ur sleep Tongue

I like to sleep..aha

Get well soon LOL

I am well.
I think u should check ur brainwaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2sweCrazy4Arshi2

DaZzling_SaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

DaZzling_SaRun

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged

LOLROFL

But ONCE UPON A TIME IN INDIA FORUM GC n DD were on rank 1 and 2 even after a show named GHSP had been over !! SO DONT CRY OVER THE FACT.. LOL

Neither we cry nor crib we r healthy people knows v well how to move on & live life   Wink

Yup she is rite the people who r working daily showing their brilliant talent deserve to take top ranks rather than people has been finished working & sitting at home !!!there is a time for every one it is the rule of life the things r up have to go down some day &this is the high time Smile

Really? there was a time when DD was not doing any serial, but she was on 2nd rank..First of all this ranks is depending on fans power..Barun is not commenting, not sanaya also..So stop saying "they are sitting in home"..If u wanna see your fav top then comment in their profile...lol it's so simple..SaRun fans commented for them..and that's why they are on top..

yhee exactly if thy r working SARUN were nt sleeping through 1.5yrs...
Thy made thr Fans nw thy r commnting 4 thm
u commnt 4 DD n VD noone stoping u to do tht...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2sweCrazy4Arshi2I_Dont_Know

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
DRASHTI DHAMI ROCKS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahadevibhosleangelarafLadyFlamekahkashansakina

I_Dont_Know

Goldie

I_Dont_Know

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

LOLROFL

and these people are saying that Sarun should not be here because they are not doing any serialsSleepy..Jealous people..god bless themLOL

megha2sweCrazy4Arshi2minal11.shinchan.

DaZzling_SaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

DaZzling_SaRun

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
God...i like DD too
bt these fans will never let nyone to praise thm

like thy own DD...or VD...
Wish thm luck too...MB will surlyy give thm success...Smile

Crazy4Arshi2mahadevibhosleI_Dont_Knowminal11

DaZzling_SaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

DaZzling_SaRun

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

LOLROFL

and these people are saying that Sarun should not be here because they are not doing any serialsSleepy..Jealous people..god bless themLOL

suchi like BARUN baba said 'apne ko karneka Time ata hai toh saab complain karte hai'...
Thy forget abt DD at no1 whn she wa njoying her vacation...noone complianed tht time her fans commnted so she was thr
bt nw SARUNr on TOP so accept it...

megha2sweCrazy4Arshi2mahadevibhosleminal11

ChocCupcake

Groupbie

ChocCupcake

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Oh common no one is jelous here we dont care about these small things over human feelings i didnt say any disrespect ful comments for any one here just interrupt   taunting on a genuine request Have fun guys but mark my words sooner or later ...

Edited by ChocCupcake - 01 January 2013 at 4:00am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top