Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar

A request to all KAALI and Arjun fans

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all
  Now its confirmed that ARJUN BIJLANI will be entering KAALI as OM and will be the male lead in the show.According to the articles,its expected that show will take interesting turns with the entry of Arjun Bijlani as OM. In the show,OM will be a support for Vani and Sayali to get justice for Nirmai .
  Though KAALI has started on Dec 1st,The original plot (A woman fighting for justice for her son) will kick start now.
 As fans we should support the show and actors so that the show will get good numbers.

Few tips

1. Don't forget to rate the chaskameter every time you login.
2.  For the well being of the forum, ALWAYS rate it at the last person/head. 
3.  simply click on the star beside your "My forums" drop down list.
4.Make the forum active by posting topics , pictures , liking and commenting on posts  which are related to the show.
5.And most important is keep commenting on Actor's profiles in IF.Comment on their articles,comment on articles related to the show,join their fan clubs.
6.Keep commenting on SP website or fb page regarding the show.Keep very positive comments about actors and the show.

Though many of us knew these,many times we don't give much importance to these simple things.these are very important.once show gets good feedback and rating in forums,automatically media will start focusing on the show.When media focuses on the show viewership will increase and as a result trp will be very good.
  So guys,I request,plz all of u take care of these small things
Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol..

i Doubt he is male lead of this show...i think his role will be for some time ...

but ya for other things i agree with you..
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its gudd idea ,,,,, 
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -DreamzGirl-

lol..

i Doubt he is male lead of this show...i think his role will be for some time ...

but ya for other things i agree with you..

Acc to articles,mail lead name is Om .Arjun is saying that he is dng Om.So he will be the main lead.And arjun willnot take up the show unless he has good role and a lead role.After all he won't do some supporting roles na.
 regarding Viraf,its previously said that he had offer of madhubala,from zee.So may be he opted out.Moreover KAALi is expected to be a short span show.
 I am positive and hoping that arjun will do cinvistaas big ticket show laila manju.Before that show start,lets watch him in kaali