Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sparkle2985

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
i felt v bad and browsing like hell to find which award mohan and megha got
if the colors dint giv award then its their bloody partiality towards BV giving all the awards only to tat show

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nbt got any awards??????" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Only Ashnoor got the award, thank god that BV / MB didn't have major kid's roleLOL. Nahi toh woh bhi nahi milta.

sparkle2985

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Only Ashnoor got the award, thank god that BV / MB didn't have major kid's roleLOL. Nahi toh woh bhi nahi milta.
I felt very bad tat megha and mohan dint get and by the way when the jodi award went to BV i was likeOuchDeadLOL i dont want chemistry they hav and MB's jodi is much better than them atleast
but our MEGHAN WAS THE BEST OF THE LOT BUT THEY DINT GETAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunakshafan26Sunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkle2985

I felt very bad tat megha and mohan dint get and by the way when the jodi award went to BV i was likeOuchDeadLOL i dont want chemistry they hav and MB's jodi is much better than them atleast

Yes Shiv-anandi jodi is not at all great. Anandi - Jagya bhi isse toh acche the. And they gave award to them. But i never expected jodi award for NBT or even major awards. But New sadasya award to de the AS ko. Woh bhi nahi. or Jaise jagya ko special award diya (out of voting category) aisa toh kuch dethe.

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
sab category me nominate kiya aur award sirf ashnoor ko felt very bad for kunal aakanksha

sparkle2985

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sparkle2985

Yes Shiv-anandi jodi is not at all great. Anandi - Jagya bhi isse toh acche the. And they gave award to them. But i never expected jodi award for NBT or even major awards. But New sadasya award to de the AS ko. Woh bhi nahi. or Jaise jagya ko special award diya (out of voting category) aisa toh kuch dethe.
I am sorry to tell here but its true tat NBT -2 time slot is now the thoughest
i watch only the 9:30 shows in star,zee and life ok and no other show i watch now i dont know how i will manage all 4 in onetime slot but i wont miss nbtTongue i like meghan a lot
 and s all 3 karan's show i cant miss Confused
and colors wantedly wld hav given them kya step love hey colors ka towards NBT i dont know
and abt awards megha's acting was way superb than other show actress i agree except drasthi other color show heriones know only to cry but megha did wondeful job
she didnot get means its only andd only channel's fault not our NBT or akansha's

Edited by sparkle2985 - 01 January 2013 at 12:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
rangeela wale totally paagal hain wat  to do now????Angry

Nidz-JustForNBT

Goldie

Nidz-JustForNBT

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
The way rangeela cheated us...i wanted to break my tv :X
I mean, the new year! Really? Sh*t. Nonsense. Hate colors. Hate gpa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.