Choton Ko Samajne Ka Time...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Hey guys..!!!
Happy New Year to all..!! I had missed Yesterday's episode...Saw it just now online..!!

RC-Vivaan:
Seriously this jodi is awesome...but sorry I am still not in for Resu relationship...Just becoz Suvreen came running doe not mean that she is in love with Rehan...It is just the concern she has for Vivaan...!!! Loved this chota packet today..!! I mean he was just awesome...wish this fellow gives some love lessons to Yuvraj as well..!! Then probably we can see Yuvreen very soon..!!

Alisha:
Alsiha, yet the same old confusing lady...But, I don't why I feel that this girl is not all that bad...it is my gut feeling..!! I don
't know why...Like when she asked Annie about if there is anything between Yuvraj and Suvreen...Yes she is against it...but not because she wants to take some revenge from Suvreen, but may be because she is getting close to Yuvraj and just wants to confirm that there is no one else in his life...But then it is better that she does not know about Yuvreen...at least not until the love confession takes place...!!

The Gang: Super 8:
Yes, it is no more Super 6...but Now it is Super 8 becoz of Zoro and Alisha..!! Awesome it is just Awesome to have them back...Rathie and Mannu give us the needed dose of laughter..and their concern for social issue is awesome..!!!

Baby:
Yes it is Baby and not Jasleen...Because you still behave like a small kid...By just going to meet some random guy who you met online...talking about clubbing and putting Suvi in trouble does not make you an adult...you need to have that maturity too... How dare you behave that rude to Suvreen...I just wish Yuvraj hears the way you talk to Suvreen...I am sure you will have it from him..!!! Angry

Yuvreen:
I kept it for the last because I believe the awesome should be in the last...!! It is just awesome...I mean atleast we have some scenes of these two together...!! The concern of Yuvraj was just awesome...!! The childhood story is just too cute...and sorry Suvi but then today Yuvi was the Rockstar...!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_rox14SupertrouperMeherSehgalMonika_Skim.rayatsujairohitvidya.GSahasYuvreenianakshayR-AngelaKaParI-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choton Ko Samajne Ka Time..." in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Monika_S

Goldie

Monika_S

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
My Yuvi, the rockstar... Heart Dancing

Ans yes, I agree Alisha isn't a bad girl…just a little over-perfect and over-ambitious…

But hamare Yuvreen ise bhi achha kar denge, for sure…

Hey btw….Happy New Year Mannu….Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_ShettyakshayR

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monika_S

My Yuvi, the rockstar... Heart Dancing

Ans yes, I agree Alisha isn't a bad girl'just a little over-perfect and over-ambitious'

But hamare Yuvreen ise bhi achha kar denge, for sure'

Hey btw'.Happy New Year Mannu'.Party

thanx a lot moni di...aapko bhi Happy wala new year..!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Nice post bhai,,,
n i wish my elder bro listens wat Yuvi saidLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika_SManish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim.rayat

Nice post bhai,,,
n i wish my elder bro listens wat Yuvi saidLOL

thanx di..and ya i too wish my sis listens..no dont worry not my IF wala di's I am talking about my own sister..!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayat

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
gud analysis mani...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.