Amrit Manthan

both sister joining hands against Rudraksh???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Hello Shello

First of all , a very happy new year to all of youParty
may 2013 bring loads of happiness for all of usCool
-

ok back to topic.
R= Rudraksh

as seen in today's episode , we got to see 
  • rudraksh beating amrit
  • rudraksh telling agam that he want to marry nimrit
i really want amrit to stand up herself against rudra.  ...if nimrit finds out wht R does to Amrit & what R told to Agam...do u think Nimrit & Amrit will join hands against R?? 

both sisters teach a good lesson to R ? 

i so hope the sisters join hands to take revenge against R. i think it would be interesting to see it

what you all think ? could it be possible for Amrit Nimrit to come together to take revenge against R?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloverloveadaaakelapothikanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "both sister joining hands against Rudraksh???" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveadaa

loveadaa

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Very good point...It will be great to see both sister together..if they do so...It is surely possible bcoz Amrit is no more evil now and Nimrit will also not bear Rudraksh...I also want Agam and Yug to go help the sisters

Hope Cvs are listening..

Edited by loveadaa - 31 December 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsP.Kamaljit.Sean

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Very good point.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Yes it is a goood point to be noticed down.Even Agam,Tej may also join to teach a lesson to Rudraksh (the terror )Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Yeah , you guys are right that Agam / Tej / yug  wil also join...i think everyone will join including babli ...

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Yeah , you guys are right that Agam / Tej / yug  wil also join...i think everyone will join including babli ... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even same thoughts came into my mind of including Yug and especially

BabaliSmile

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
It will surely happen.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Ooh good point! Yes, I do think Rudraksh needs to be punished for what he did to Amrit, I mean villain or not she didn't needed to be beaten up like that! (The feminist in me is seriously against this). I think this is definitely when Amrit will turn over a new leaf and I would LOVE it for her to join hands with Nimrit to win over Rudraksh. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.