Suggestions / Comments

Vijay: Your SITE is IMPLODING from inside!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Vijay,

I got a bone to pick with you, but I did not wanted to hang our dirty laundry in the public, however I would like to kindly request that you kindly stop treating us like school-children and give us the respect that we deserve, as your user-base.

I have an issue as to how you call those who don't join the herd of idol worshiping as "offenders" like we are some kind of criminals on the registry. Why do you have to keep taking a biased approach towards this issue and instead of taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture.

Why is it that a vocal minority is able to dictate the silent majority of your forums? Where did the concept of free speech go? Why do you keep implying their will onto us despite the fact that these forums exist for discussion purposes. 

This is what grown up's do, they discuss constructively with varied opinions and that's how you have an interaction. If all you want to hear is YES YES YES then you can do much better with bots. Why do you keep changing the rules on a go without any consistency and keep pushing the Moderators to their breaking point? 

If you do not want to see any discussion and are so adamant in muffling our voices then just go ahead and shut down the forums? Im sorry to say but Im not the only one who feels that you have astrayed from your grassroots, you no longer believe in the very thing you stood for and what made you create this site in the first place.

This approach has never worked, never well. I could easily create 100 multiple ids, through VPN, and TOR and bypass your entire firewalls. What good would it do? Why would you push people away from the site that they dearly love?

How about investing in a proper forum software, perhaps Vbulettin? Or following up with users in the site comments, or perhaps sharing some revenue with your development team as an incentive so that they dont burn out. Hollow words of thank you does not show appreciation.

How about listening to the other side and coming up with a logical solution instead of bringing down the ban-hammer. Instead of laying down the law like its GODS absolute truth, why not divert your attention to the issues at hand?

Perhaps you are not seeing things the way we are able to see but your site is slowly imploding from the inside and the cause is no other than how its being handled from the top down. The people who are all up in hue and cry are openly attacking others who's opinion they do not agree with. 

Why no action is being taken against these people? Shouldn't these types of deeds be condemned, if you allow this to happen under your nose, then there is going to be chaos and people will lose their belief in this system. I ask you kind sir, 'What kind of world would we live in, if the bad are never punished?

I'll tell you my good man, it would be a crappy world where people will lie, abuse and attack and those who indulge in such will be laughing in the face of people like me. How long are you going to cater to the minority of the politically correct individuals?

Let me ask you another question, how can you allow this to happen?

Vijay. I pray for your soul.

Edited by TheBoss - 31 December 2012 at 6:43pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_ifsaal044rits08OmnipotencePentaminous.Magical_KaShSAIBALROUTHSunshine797carisma2RajiniliciousHeart_Hacker-SaranghaerechusBabajiKaThulluHowlarious-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vijay: Your SITE is IMPLODING from inside!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Well thank you for your suggestions and also for praying for my soul else its hard to get such people who pray for people's soul while they are living Smile

I dont know why you feel that I am not allowing any discussion? And I dont know why you think that I have called you an "offender" when it clearly targetting "some members are getting into personal attack and making troll posts using MIDs". Are you?

If you do not agree with me its totally cool to me. Like others all we ask is that express in a way which is socially acceptable and civil in nature.

Coming to some of the points raised:

I agree that its a challenge to protect the forum from MIDs and we are working on that.

IMHO there is a problem in your understanding that having a software like VBulletin will solve any of the problems that we are currently having and it will rather create new problems, as it would take away a lot of custom features we have built and nor it will give us the flexibility and lot of features that we have worked on making this forum.

Regards,
Vijay

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunAddiction*Dev.*DiorRouge.palak32BrunoMarsDollSanz-AarYaholic-ANNMT.--Rose--oblivious.OnepoundChiczan101.RajvirNandini.pickachu.DarkParadise..Rafid.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top