Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRIKA FF: Long-distance (part 2 and 3-Pg 6 and 7) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

mehwish123

Goldie

mehwish123

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Wow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhoxi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRIKA FF: Long-distance (part 2 and 3-Pg 6 and 7) (Page 7)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Part 3

[Next day in college]

There was about 5 minutes to start the lesson and Jeevika was running because she thought she would be late again. She impinge upon Viren and was about to fall just then Viren hold her. Jeevika's hair was all over her face and couldn't see anything but when Viren was holding her they both felt some kind of weird. They both kept thinking I know who this person could be, same touch, same feeling.

Jeevika: I'm sorry I didn't saw you and I thought I might be late for lesson. I'm really sorry. (She said while removing hair from her face and by then) VIRENNN tum'..

Viren: (he was shocked and happy as well to see her after so many months) Bab..(jeevika stared at him and then viren stopped) I mean Jeevika '.

(There was a silent for a minute. They both were lost in each other eyes. Viren want to hug Jeevika but he knew she might not like that. Viren tried to speak before Jeevika goes away from there but didn't know how to start a conversation but finally he does.)

Viren: you just said "tum" right? You've learned Hindi?

Jeevika: No that was by mistake. Sorry.

(Viren was sad when he heard that but Viren always want Jeevika to learn Hindi and used to teach her through online while he was living in India and Jeevika in UK.)

Kate: hey Jeevika and Viren. What's up?

(Jeevika was shocked when kate mentioned his name.) Jeevika: kate, how did you know his name?

kate in a whistle voice: remembered my crush? Which we said yesterday it's him.

(Jeevika stand there as a numb for a while. They all went in for the lesson. kate used to sit alone in a lesson so that she could give proper attention on her study. In that lesson every room was full so Viren sat in Jeevika's sit)

kate: oh Viren that's Jeevika's sit. But you guys can sit together. Basically I like to sit alone in lesson but Jeevika loves when she is around with her friends so she wouldn't mind, isn't it Jeevika?

(Jeevika nodded and Viren kept silent when Kate said that. viren wanted to sit and have a talk with jeevika alone but jeevika ignored viren in all lesson.)

Libya: see I told you.

[Lunch]

Lisa saw viren and was shocked. She couldn't believe and told kate to pinch her once and Kate did as said.

Lisa: viren, is that you?

Viren: hey Lisa, yah it's me. Finally we met eachother after talking in... ( was just about to say everything and just remembered kate and Libya were also there where in side Jeevika was afraid that viren would tell everything about their past relation to those two friends)

Libya: in what viren? Do you guys know eachother huh?

Viren: oh no. We met today in morning.

Lisa: yah yah..

Kate: viren you are from India, isn't it?

Viren: yes. I'm but why?

Kate: oh then you and Jeevika are from same country. Jeevika used to go there in holidays and pretty much talk about there. She loves india and indian people even though she doesn't know to speak indian language.Part 3

[Next day in college]

There was about 5 minutes to start the lesson and Jeevika was running for the lesson. She smashed with Viren and was about to fall just then Viren hold her. Jeevika's hair was all over her face and couldn't see anything but when Viren was holding her they both felt some kind of weird. They both kept thinking I know who this person could be, same touch, same feeling.

Jeevika: I'm sorry I didn't saw you and I thought I might be late for lesson. I'm really sorry. (She said while removing hair from her face and by then) VIRENNN tum'..

Viren: (he was shocked and happy as well to see her after so many months) Bab..(jeevika stared at him and then viren stopped) I mean Jeevika '.

(There was a silent for a minute. They both were lost in each other eyes. Viren want to hug Jeevika but he knew she might not like that. Viren tried to speak before Jeevika goes away from there but didn't know how to start a conversation but finally he does.)

Viren: you just said "tum" right? You've learned Hindi?

Jeevika: No that was by mistake. Sorry.

(Viren was sad when he heard that but Viren always want Jeevika to learn Hindi and used to teach her through online while he was living in India and Jeevika in UK.)

Kate: hey Jeevika and Viren. What's up?

(Jeevika was shocked when kate mentioned his name.) Jeevika: kate, how did you know his name?

kate in a whistle voice: remembered my crush? Which we said yesterday it's him.

Jeevika stand there as a numb for a while. They all went in for the lesson. kate used to sit alone in a lesson so that she could give proper attention on her study. In that lesson every room was full so Viren sat in Jeevika's sit)

kate: oh Viren that's Jeevika's sit. But you guys can sit together. Basically I like to sit alone in lesson but Jeevika loves when she is around with her friends so she wouldn't mind, isn't it Jeevika?

Jeevika nodded and Viren kept silent

Libya: see I told you.

[Lunch]

Lisa saw viren and was shocked. She couldn't believe and told kate to pinch her once and Kate did as said.

Lisa: viren, is that you?

Viren: hey Lisa, yah it's me. Finally we met eachother after talking with eachother in .. ( was just about to say everything and just remembered kate and Libya were also there where in side Jeevika was afraid that viren would tell everything about their past relation to those two friends)

Libya: eachother in what viren? Do you guys know eachother huh?

Viren: oh no. we just knew eachother. We met today in morning.

Lisa: yah yah..

Kate: viren you are from India, isn't it?

Viren: yes. I'm but why?

Kate: oh then you and Jeevika are from same country. Jeevika used to go there in holidays and pretty much talk about there. She loves india and indian people even though she doesn't know to speak indian language.

(Conversation kept on going.. Kate was the only girl who kept on speaking all time'. Jeevika, Kate and Libya went to caf where Lisa and viren stood there. Lisa was the only person who knew everything about virika's relation.)

Lisa: viren how come you in London? Did you come here to meet Jeevika?

Viren: no I just came here to complete my further study. But lucky I meet with Jeevika.

Lisa: viren please, you have give a lot of pain to Jeevika and now you are saying your luck. Every man is same. They became in relation for a while and once they are done they move to someone else, just like playing with a toy. I didn't think you were the same. And a request Viren please dont return to her life. 

Viren: please don't get me wrong Lisa. I just wanted to make things clear between Jeevika and me but she doesn't listen to me anymore. I know I did hurt a lot but now I just want her back. 

Lisa: it's not easy Viren. you said you want her back. what do you think? whenever you wanted you have her and if you're bored then just leave alone??? I don't have anything to say. Anyways I'm going home it's the end of the lesson. 

Viren: i'll tell you everything later on. See you tomorrow.

Edited by Dhoxi - 02 January 2013 at 2:32pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307hetnitopooja-roxxkryansssrinuvirikanadianadyneSilentreader324ElmWizard5015sweetdollashitaavni_19jenna_promanticgurl070Love_Familysurbhi1994arshiasushmaalonelovepinky.paddaSaaraa.Angelic.gurlkoolgurlMyAtmaMink-saba--Ayesha--

-Haju-

IF-Rockerz

-Haju-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Interesting

I like the concept

Cont soon 

Edited by Virika11 - 02 January 2013 at 10:17am

Dhoxi

jenna_p

Goldie

jenna_p

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Loved the update..Smile
Waiting for the past to be revealed..

Dhoxi

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
awesome part cant wait till da next update
update soon

Edited by rucha123 - 02 January 2013 at 10:43am

Dhoxi

ElmWizard5015

ElmWizard5015

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Res
*Unres*
Awesome update!! :)
Lovely concept nd indeed very interesting ...
Wanna read more ... Continue soon ... :)
N plzz do pm me next time :)

Edited by ElmWizard5015 - 02 January 2013 at 10:50am

Dhoxi

--Ayesha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ayesha--

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Awesome update.
Continue soon

Dhoxi