Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Loved Todays Episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

punjabi524

punjabi524

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
When this show started, I loved Sahiba and Ranveer together. Then for a while, I started to question whether their love story would be possible with the entry of SaJeet. The past few episodes have once again made me fall in love with Sahiba and Ranveer. Today's episode was mindblowing! Loved every bit of it!

The way Ranveer caringly brought milk for Sahiba was phenomenal.
The way she thanked Ranveer for his support was unreal.
The way he put pillows between them to respect Sahiba's wishes was to die for.
The way he stood in front of Sahiba so the sunlight would not bother her was too cute.
The way he pretended to be asleep was adorable.
The way he spoke to her about the whole knive/trust situation was incredible.
The way they said good morning to each other was lovable.
The way she laid out his clothes for him was outstanding.

I loved the way Sahiba spoke to her mother-in-law and Ranveer watched lovingly. And how Ranveer commended his mom for her behavior towards Sahiba. And how Ranveer teased his mom about forgetting her son. I just loved every second of the Ranveer-Sahiba scenes.

I seriously hope they will stay together until the end of the serial. They compliment each other extremely well. I am unaware of their couple name? RanIba? SaVeer? Please let me know if any of you know what it is. And also leave your views regarding today's episode and their jodi below Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97rockstar24.Tamanna.soapwatcher1surprising

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loved Todays Episode" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Nyc post dearEmbarrassed...Ya I too luved the Ranveer-Sahiba scenes,yesterday's episode was just amazinggg!!!SmileYou want to know their couple name na,that is RaHiba,isn't it cute...RaHiba.EmbarrassedAnd I want to know whether you are punjabi or you belong to some other place...Don't take it wrong,I'm only asking this 'cos I'm also punjabi naEmbarrassed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surprising

punjabi524

punjabi524

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna02ashish

Nyc post dearEmbarrassed...Ya I too luved the Ranveer-Sahiba scenes,yesterday's episode was just amazinggg!!!SmileYou want to know their couple name na,that is RaHiba,isn't it cute...RaHiba.EmbarrassedAnd I want to know whether you are punjabi or you belong to some other place...Don't take it wrong,I'm only asking this 'cos I'm also punjabi naEmbarrassed.

RaHiba is a cute name! 
Yes I am punjabi also. Did my picture give it away? LOL 
Nice to meet you! Punjabian di shaan vakhri Smile

.Tamanna.

rockstar24

Groupbie

rockstar24

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
even i luv saveer!!!!
they r amazing , they look so adorable!
but god know's why cv's are all the time forcing sahiba towards daljeet

hope sahiba and ranveer are together forever 
and hope so sahiba forget's daljeet and stays happy with ranveer as ranveer deserves happines !!!!!!!!!!!!

punjabi524

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT JAZZ WHO HE USED 

flora

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.