Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The easily replaceable :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Today was a day of getting replaced in SNS. First Champ was replaced by his look alike.. Then Falguni fell from her high stand in Urmi's eyes and finally Ahem changed his priorities and dropped work from the top to some other spot below while Meera climbed to the top Embarrassed

As much as I dislike the idea of a puppy test to motherhood, I am further more worried about Rashi's approach to it. The questions when Champ first arrived have gotten lengthier. Today Rashi took champ to a public park without a leash and furthermore just let him run away and walked back home with his replacement without worrying what that small puppy would do in the wild (The park was a good example. Some big dog can easily gobble the puppy up.Ouch)

I wish they had not shown how easy it was for Rashi to just replace Champ without much of a try and further show a false sense of concern to hide her own treachery to her family.. I am talking about her covering the replacement puppy who I shall call as princess from the SBS segment with her pallu. 
Giving up ones icecream is not even a start of what sacrifices a parent has to do. I wish this puppy thing had never come up. 
Now watching Jigar again wear his rose tinted glasses I am getting really frustrated.Dead If the puppies are both sent from MM and Rashi cries that day, then I will not be able to gather any sympathy for her. 

When she lost champ, her fear of getting admonished is more than the actual care for the puppy. The concern and love is what is needed not as a mother but as a human. With the circumstances around Champ running away, a person who was shown so excited about the puppy would be devastated and their first thought would be to get the puppy back at any cost, even if it means accepting that she was not careful enough. 
But as usual Rashi's self preservation kicked in. What does this prove anyway? Ouch That Rashi is as callous as before. Yeah.. Not something I wanted to see at the end of 2012. She was the same at the end of 2011 when she lied that GOpi was just behind her when the ceiling fellCry

Urmi's rose tinted glasses on Falguni is coming down too. Unfortunate really. I wanted Urmi to be fooled better but more than that I wanted Kinjal to burn with a little more jealousy so that she will fight for Dhawal but it looks like that is now not going to happen.
The only thing that looked pleasing was Kinjal's obvious happiness at playing hostess to her husband's friend. But this is coming to nothingConfused An opportunity for redemption.. I hope it is not totally wasted with Falguni's truth getting revealedOuch

So finally to the one scene that made me grin. Ahem wanting to spend time with Meera. Aww. What a cutie pie this family is. It was lovely seeing Gopi smile as she watched her husband find one reason after the other to linger with his daughter. The pride and happiness that showed in his voice when he told Gopi that he lifted MeeraEmbarrassed.. Ahem is cute. He wants Meera to recognize him and wants to play and spend time with her. 
Gopi understands but she is Koki's DIL and she made sure that Ahem did not miss his meeting. The final look that passed between GoHem was adorable, Gopi all teasing and Ahem quickly apologeticLOL I cannot believe how balanced their relationship looks now.

So with that I  close the last episode of 2012. Not one that I will cherish other than for the last sceneSmile But here are a few other things of note that I loved.

** Koki's rant to Champ. As a non pet lover, I can totally get her rant and loved the ending when she questioned herself LOL
** When Ahem bid goodbye, Gopi sat on the bed, taking Meera's arm and waving.Embarrassed Such a sweet thing. I  love the way it looked. These three look perfect. Kisiki nazar na lage..

And finally, the not so pleasing from todayOuch

** I am irritated by the Rashi being called for consoling the crying Meera scene again. Angry This is getting highly repetitive and reeks of bad screenplay. If they have to show Meera bond with Rashi, let it be some other way.  If they need an excuse for Rashi not minding Champ then she can be working in the kitchen. Why use the Meera crying again and again. Not only does it show the other ladies in MM as idiots, it actually is unbelievable that only one person can console Meera. And all Rashi does is make faces. Oh come on.. I can write better than that and the CVs are paid to do thisAngry

** No leash on Champ in a park filled with dogs and when a dog attacks what does Rashi do? She pushes Champ away instead of just picking the puppy up to safety. Silly

** Ok, I am not sure if this is how it happens but does one actually feed pets from the same bowl that we eat from?Shocked Rashi just gave away that icecream bowl to the other puppy from which she was eating.. Is that not unhygienic? Ouch

** Hated Jigar asking Gopi if Rashi was becoming more responsible. Heck, what does he think? That responsible nature is measurable. And Gopi answers yesShocked

So that ends my episode rant for 2012. A little late but I just caught up with it.

Happy New Year everyone and have a prosperous time aheadHug

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 31 December 2012 at 3:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-nilani--Archana-doc4everyhm_crazeawesome-rajipikiiichuuNazimKiDewaniXarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The easily replaceable :(" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year Dear Hug wish this year will bestest for u Embarrassed

Awesum post Harini Clap

I dont want say anything for rashi through.. I did not care how she become responsible with one puppy look after... I hated the testing idea Dead and how much she become responsible accoding to gopi..woh we seen... How easily she replaced a puppy instead of Champ.. She wont think before doing this..Confused if this is has own child or they were missing so wht will rashi do.. I think then she to hospital n bring new one..Dead really this is the worst exaplain of responsuble Dead
uff seriously im not understand jigar... Which typa human he is.. Really he was so goody n pleasing with rashi highly furstated Ouch

My most fave scene of todays MeeHem...awww im so happy to see Ahem such happy n fully changed Embarrassed his smiles n light up face shows how much he proud n happy to have Meera.. First time i seen Ahem making excuses for just stay with his princess n spend time with her... And Meera that chutto girl whenever she is in Ahem's hand her eyes was glued on him completely Day Dreaming she just drool him with her grogeous wild eyes.. Embarrassed daddy's angel... Yes ture Ahem waves her or she waves him back awww really nazar na lage Embarrassed im loving to see Ahem so much into with Meera Day Dreaming

Harini me to pissed off with rashi consolling Meera Angry dont know why cvs shows this again n again.. Confused or this time she holds Meera with dirty doggi hands Dead why not other modi's ladies taking part in console Meera.. Why all time rashi yaar making faces it not the reason.. Baby are console with anything light fan etc.. I cant get this really Angry

yes dear its look so disgusting rashi gave same blow to puppy whom she eating..Dead fully unhygeinic Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-doc4everJustlikethat1Xarinapikiiichuu

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Harini and Sherry Hug.  I must admit that once I read the write up I stayed clear of the serial.  I feared that if I watched I would have said a lot of rude words at the television, it wouldn't do for both brain and tv to sit in the corner sulking even if tv is always in the corner.ConfusedLOL.   It irritates me how mother and daughter are able to pull the wool over the family's eyes time and time again.  If it isn't actions it is clandestine conversations.  As for Rashi losing the dog and then going out and getting another without any qualms is an indicator of how much of a child she still is. But it does remind me of how as a young child one would do anything to get away from telling your mother the truth for as long as possible. Embarrassed.  Rashi just operated the same principle.  Nope, she is definitely not anywhere ready to be a mother.
And while we are at it, how Ewww is it that the dog was fed off he same plate.  Ugh!!  Did the cvs introduce the dogs to reassure Meera that she is not the only one to do susu on everyone?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-doc4everJustlikethat1NazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
nice post harini and a great happy new year..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
aah Harini...awesome post! Big smileClap...I have already ranted enough about the CVs stupid logic of only Rashi being able to pacify Meera and I am glad you agree!I have no issues with Rashi being able to do it just that I find it weird that she is the only one able to do it and she isnt even doing anything extraordinary!Confused
well inspite of Urmi knowing that Falguni is not what she assumed her to be, I am still not clear what her motives are so still waiting and watching..but yeah it was fun to watch Kinjal being jealous and the CVs could have used that to bring Kinwal closer Confused
Jigar is really annoying with his hot-cold attitude...the CVs really enjoy butchering his character!Dead..but the best scene for me too was the cute Meehem scene! I wonder why does Meera always stare at her daddy with wide shocked eyes!?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top