Afsar Bitiya

When do u think Kinshuk will be back? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Originally posted by trinilisa

I too think it might be about 3-5 months,,,don't really know how the industry works,,,,but our dear Kinshuk deserves some alone time with Divya who had to share him with us for a year after their marriage,,,,,

I wish he could respond to our messages, that would be the best thing ever !!!!!!

But guys, I only get zeetv, so if it's with another channel, I guess I will have to watch online ???

Anyway, I hope to only hear good positive things about Kinshuk, and I hope he will come back very soon with a bang !!!!!!

I had zee tv for a month, thats how i know Kinshuk & all the zee tv stars. Thankgod we took the channel for a month! I don't know wat i would of been doing right now! Ouch But i don't have the channel anymore so i watch zee tv shows online with my parentsEmbarrassed It'll be difficult for me if he comes in another channel cuz i don't watch any other showsLOL

@RED

Still U will watch Kinshuk's new show .Right Jackie ? LOLWink

Of course yaar!! How can i not?! But when the shows do come together, then i won't be familiar with other stars as i am with zee tv starsTongue And i love the zee tv stars! Kind ofErmmROFL And zee tv functions will also be boring without himOuch Mostly the popular stars are on zee tv...Ouch My dream is to see him back with Shilpa..that too on zee tv. Even kash fans will be happy cuz they'll get to see KaSh on the same channelEmbarrassed It would be my dream come true.
But pata nahi kismat main kya likha haiOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When do u think Kinshuk will be back? (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Jackie Franky Speaking , Right now I am wishing For Kinshuk's cpmeback and that too soon in a Good awesome show . Female Lead , channel , Prod House and other things comes second for me . So Hope KM comes back soon . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 02 January 2013 at 7:56am

anjumluvkinny

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Think 3 to 5 months as well. Bt hopefully he comes back within a month and a half.

moniluvskinshuk

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Jackie Franky Speaking , Right now I am wishing For Kinshuk's cpmeback and that too soon in a Good awesome show . Female Lead , channel , Prod House and other things comes second for me . So Hope KM comes back soon .
me to monica channel, female lead etc etc dnt care just want to see him soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjumluvkinnymoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.