Afsar Bitiya

When do u think Kinshuk will be back? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Jackie I feel he will come after 5 months. For a Month I feel he will go to his long awaited HM with Divya and planning to enjoy sometime after long working schedules. Then he will plan to take new show and then it will take some time to start. Because on an average I have noticed if an actor go from one show to another it takes atleast 3 months. So Imagine we are lucky and he sign the show before taking holidays then we can expect him after 3 months

On top

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/FizaluvsKinshuk/Prishna5_zps37a1e64e.gif
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/FizaluvsKinshuk/Prishna6_zps20e364a9.gif

On bottom

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/FizaluvsKinshuk/KrishnaSonu1_zps8c735456.gif
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/FizaluvsKinshuk/KrishnaSonu3_zpsefe34d85.gif

Edited by Prishna_DBPS - 03 January 2013 at 6:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When do u think Kinshuk will be back? (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Jackie I feel he will come after 5 months. For a Month I feel he will go to his long awaited HM with Divya and planning to enjoy sometime after long working schedules. Then he will plan to take new show and then it will take some time to start. Because on an average I have noticed if an actor go from one show to another it takes atleast 3 months. So Imagine we are lucky and he sign the show before taking holidays then we can expect him after 3 months

That is a long wait for his fans...I don't think he will disappoint us this time...unless he comes in a film...I want him to...am praying for a Bollywood break for him!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshukPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Goldie

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
 i hope In a few weeks.i really really miss u kinshuk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Few weeks is just about right...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I also somewhat think like Rachu . We will have to wait atleast for 3-5 months .It always happens with mostly all popular stars . And I also think Kinny too will first enjoy his Break atleast for one month and will go to his HM as well , After then he might sign new show . Lets hope and wish He comes back soon as I am missing him so so much Cry

Prishna_DBPS

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I too think it might be about 3-5 months,,,don't really know how the industry works,,,,but our dear Kinshuk deserves some alone time with Divya who had to share him with us for a year after their marriage,,,,,

I wish he could respond to our messages, that would be the best thing ever !!!!!!

But guys, I only get zeetv, so if it's with another channel, I guess I will have to watch online ???

Anyway, I hope to only hear good positive things about Kinshuk, and I hope he will come back very soon with a bang !!!!!!

moniluvskinshuk

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

I too think it might be about 3-5 months,,,don't really know how the industry works,,,,but our dear Kinshuk deserves some alone time with Divya who had to share him with us for a year after their marriage,,,,,

I wish he could respond to our messages, that would be the best thing ever !!!!!!

But guys, I only get zeetv, so if it's with another channel, I guess I will have to watch online ???

Anyway, I hope to only hear good positive things about Kinshuk, and I hope he will come back very soon with a bang !!!!!!

I had zee tv for a month, thats how i know Kinshuk & all the zee tv stars. Thankgod we took the channel for a month! I don't know wat i would of been doing right now! Ouch But i don't have the channel anymore so i watch zee tv shows online with my parentsEmbarrassed It'll be difficult for me if he comes in another channel cuz i don't watch any other showsLOL

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Originally posted by trinilisa

I had zee tv for a month, thats how i know Kinshuk & all the zee tv stars. Thankgod we took the channel for a month! I don't know wat i would of been doing right now! Ouch But i don't have the channel anymore so i watch zee tv shows online with my parentsEmbarrassed It'll be difficult for me if he comes in another channel cuz i don't watch any other showsLOL

@RED

Still U will watch Kinshuk's new show .Right Jackie ? LOLWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.