Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Few weeks is just about right...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I also somewhat think like Rachu . We will have to wait atleast for 3-5 months .It always happens with mostly all popular stars . And I also think Kinny too will first enjoy his Break atleast for one month and will go to his HM as well , After then he might sign new show . Lets hope and wish He comes back soon as I am missing him so so much ðŸ˜­
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I too think it might be about 3-5 months,,,don't really know how the industry works,,,,but our dear Kinshuk deserves some alone time with Divya who had to share him with us for a year after their marriage,,,,,

I wish he could respond to our messages, that would be the best thing ever !!!!!!

But guys, I only get zeetv, so if it's with another channel, I guess I will have to watch online ???

Anyway, I hope to only hear good positive things about Kinshuk, and I hope he will come back very soon with a bang !!!!!!
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: trinilisa

I too think it might be about 3-5 months,,,don't really know how the industry works,,,,but our dear Kinshuk deserves some alone time with Divya who had to share him with us for a year after their marriage,,,,,

I wish he could respond to our messages, that would be the best thing ever !!!!!!

But guys, I only get zeetv, so if it's with another channel, I guess I will have to watch online ???

Anyway, I hope to only hear good positive things about Kinshuk, and I hope he will come back very soon with a bang !!!!!!

I had zee tv for a month, thats how i know Kinshuk & all the zee tv stars. Thankgod we took the channel for a month! I don't know wat i would of been doing right now!  But i don't have the channel anymore so i watch zee tv shows online with my parents😳 It'll be difficult for me if he comes in another channel cuz i don't watch any other shows😆

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

I had zee tv for a month, thats how i know Kinshuk & all the zee tv stars. Thankgod we took the channel for a month! I don't know wat i would of been doing right now!  But i don't have the channel anymore so i watch zee tv shows online with my parents😳 It'll be difficult for me if he comes in another channel cuz i don't watch any other shows😆

@RED

Still U will watch Kinshuk's new show .Right Jackie ? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@RED

Still U will watch Kinshuk's new show .Right Jackie ? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

Of course yaar!! How can i not?! But when the shows do come together, then i won't be familiar with other stars as i am with zee tv stars😛 And i love the zee tv stars! Kind of🤔🤣 And zee tv functions will also be boring without him Mostly the popular stars are on zee tv... My dream is to see him back with Shilpa..that too on zee tv. Even kash fans will be happy cuz they'll get to see KaSh on the same channel😳 It would be my dream come true.
But pata nahi kismat main kya likha hai
Jackie Franky Speaking , Right now I am wishing For Kinshuk's cpmeback and that too soon in a Good awesome show . Female Lead , channel , Prod House and other things comes second for me . So Hope KM comes back soon .  Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Think 3 to 5 months as well. Bt hopefully he comes back within a month and a half.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Jackie Franky Speaking , Right now I am wishing For Kinshuk's cpmeback and that too soon in a Good awesome show . Female Lead , channel , Prod House and other things comes second for me . So Hope KM comes back soon .

me to monica channel, female lead etc etc dnt care just want to see him soon.