Afsar Bitiya

When do u think Kinshuk will be back?

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
To keep this forum moving, i thought i'd make another topic๐Ÿ˜†
I was having a conversation with one of my friends about Kinshuk's comeback & i thought of a topic๐Ÿ˜†After Bidaai, Kinshuk came back really quickly with CCBM๐Ÿ˜ณ Then after that ended, he came back 6 months later! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ With AB. Gosh thats so long! ๐Ÿ˜ตAnywho, we want to have Kinshuk back as soon as possible! He can't be gone for very long.
When do u guys think he'll be back? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
In how many weeks, months or years? (hope not years!๐Ÿ˜ญ)
Post ur answer! Than when Kinshuk comes back, we'll see who had the correct timing or closest to it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't throws shoes at me but I think it might take like 5 Months or something if he comes with a New show because to make a Show it does take time to plan it out and build it out, but if were lucky and he comes in a show I want him to then in less than 3 months ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Don't throws shoes at me but I think it might take like 5 Months or something if he comes with a New show because to make a Show it does take time to plan it out and build it out, but if were lucky and he comes in a show I want him to then in less than 3 months ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hopefully within a month!   Can't wait to long!
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Hopefully within a month!   Can't wait to long!

Same here, I miss Kinshuk soo badly ๐Ÿ˜ญ
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Same here, I miss Kinshuk soo badly ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Now that he's free, he'll be coming on IF more right?๐Ÿ˜ณ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Now that he's free, he'll be coming on IF more right?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hopefully, I want him to make an account ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kmfan_2

In a few weeks...๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope UR right ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jackie I feel he will come after 5 months. For a Month I feel he will go to his long awaited HM with Divya and planning to enjoy sometime after long working schedules. Then he will plan to take new show and then it will take some time to start. Because on an average I have noticed if an actor go from one show to another it takes atleast 3 months. So Imagine we are lucky and he sign the show before taking holidays then we can expect him after 3 months

On top

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/FizaluvsKinshuk/Prishna5_zps37a1e64e.gif
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/FizaluvsKinshuk/Prishna6_zps20e364a9.gif

On bottom

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/FizaluvsKinshuk/KrishnaSonu1_zps8c735456.gif
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/FizaluvsKinshuk/KrishnaSonu3_zpsefe34d85.gif
Edited by Prishna_DBPS - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Jackie I feel he will come after 5 months. For a Month I feel he will go to his long awaited HM with Divya and planning to enjoy sometime after long working schedules. Then he will plan to take new show and then it will take some time to start. Because on an average I have noticed if an actor go from one show to another it takes atleast 3 months. So Imagine we are lucky and he sign the show before taking holidays then we can expect him after 3 months

That is a long wait for his fans...I don't think he will disappoint us this time...unless he comes in a film...I want him to...am praying for a Bollywood break for him!
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 i hope In a few weeks.i really really miss u kinshuk