•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for any mistakes guys. I wish you all a very happy new year 2013 :)

Episode starts off with Viraj at Mrs. Vyas's door where she gets puzzled over his arrival and gestures Ananya who's on the phone to leave. She makes Viraj sit in the hall. Viraj asks Mrs. Vyas if she's okay. Viraj explains the reason of his arrival that tomorrow is Jhanvi's birthday and he wants to throw a party for her. Mrs. Vyas agrees with this idea and encourages him to let Jhanvi know about it which would make her happy. Viraj gets excited and requests Mrs.Vyas to start a session right away. She goes inside on the pretext of fetching a book. A female version of HTPK plays in the background as Viraj express his excitement over the session. Inside her room, Mrs. Vyas calls Ananya, explaining her Viraj has agreed to speak to Jhanvi and is seated in the hall where they've installed the spy cameras so they could record his confession. She instructs Ananya to watch the entire session over her monitor.

In the hall, Mrs. Vyas holds Viraj's hand and asks him to close his eyes. Viraj tries to open the eyes after a lil bit but is refused by Mrs. Vyas. She then starts calling Jhanvi to come and talk to Viraj. After a little while, she informs him about Jhanvi's arrival. She pretends on having Jhanvi's soul inside her, begins answering Viraj. Viraj explains his condition without Jhanvi and expresses his desire to complete her soon, infact tonight, shocks Mrs. Vyas. She informs Viraj that she'll be happy if he confesses the wrong he has done to her and Ananya, who possess her heart. Viraj says he's not remorseful of anything he's done to her as to make her perfect and disciplined, he'd shown a little roughness which was for your own betterment. He goes on complaining about Ananya as how she has ridiculed their love before the public and she would be the one regretting over it soon. He then says you should be remorseful for ditching me and marrying Raghav, but still I came after you as I'd loved you. If that day you'd accepted my love, we wouldn't have to see this day and you would've been alive. Mrs. Vyas eyes shone with a hope of confession. Mrs. Vyas begins that Viraj, I won't find peace and salvation until you merge my ashes into the Ganges. Viraj smiles and says he can't do this as she doesn't need salvation, she's with him. This half revelation shocks Ananya and Raj. Mrs. Vyas asks then where's my body? Ananya and Raj yells in anticipation. Viraj answers "In my heart". He adds you'll find peace once you get your heart back which will complete you. Tomorrow you will receive a surprise gift on your birthday. Mrs. Vyas ends this session by taking a deep breath, pretending Jhanvi's gone. Viraj calls this her shyness as Jhanvi will be receiving a gift tomorrow from him. He thanks Mrs. Vyas for making this event possible and leave. Mrs. Vyas then turns on her laptop and camera where she apologizes to Ananya for not getting his full confession. Raj tries to confirm if Viraj was saying the truth. Ananya calls this Viraj's imagination of thinking everything according to his mind which he believes to be the truth. He hasn't said anything directly but he still managed to reveal some. Mrs. Vyas informs them tomorrow he might make an attempt to get the heart as his intention doesn't look too good. Mrs. Vyas suggest Unniyal can give some inside details if we coax him. Raj agrees to handle this task.

Next morning, Unniyal is supervising the arrangements and decoration of tonight's birthday when Viraj enters into the hall. He grabs the photo frame from one of the men and wishes J's photo Happy Birthday. Viraj instructs them to put the frames all over the house. He sends Unniyal with a key to the basement to fetch a hammer. Unniyal enters into the basement and is stunned to see an already cut cake says Happy Birthday to Jhanvi. Unniyal leans against a box to figure out why Viraj is celebrating J's birthday here. He finds the box to be very cold. Before he could open the box fully, Viraj walks in and starts beating him for touching the box. After being thrashed badly, Unniyal leaves. Viraj then lies over the box and apologizes to Jhanvi for sending Unniyal in this room.

Unniyal is walking outside the Viraj's home, whining and crying that how could Viraj could hit his devotee this badly for only touching a box. Raj spots Unniyal and senses that he's been thrashed by Viraj and theres a good chance of Unniyal to speak. Unniyal goes into the restaurant and is surprised over a drink sent by Raj from the other table. Unniyal recognizes Raj and decides to drink it anyways. Raj walks upto Unniyal and joins him. Raj orders a bottle of whisky and offers him drink until he gets high enough to reveal the truth. Raj begins that how lucky Unniyal is to have a rich and intelligent boss like Viraj. Unniyal utters Viraj is no intelligent but a maniac. He sees Jhanvi all around the house especially in the basement, he talks and dances with her. Moreover, he's nowadays found in Basment more which he keeps secure it more then anything as it contains treasure. He explains how badly Viraj has beaten him for touching something. Raj inquires but Unniyal reveals Viraj has been celebrating J's birthday in the basement too.

Scene shifts to Ananya's room where Raj explains his encounter with Unniyal except he couldn't find any information about the thing Viraj keeps safe. Ananya vows to find it tonight in the pary.

Precap: A little before party, Viraj is all dressed up and dancing with Jhanvi's cut out over HTPK song in a decked up hall. He's waiting for Ananya to show up.

Edited by MahinK - 11 years ago
Thanks, it is adorable to see someone put in so much of effort on new year's eve.  Thank you.
Thanks for the update Mahin. I read another article that Ananya will fail to expose Viraj again in the birthday party. I wonder how are they gonna end on the 18th. I am a little puzzled about the ending.
Originally posted by MahinK

Sorry for any mistakes guys. I wish you all a very happy new year 2013 :)

Episode starts off with Viraj at Mrs. Vyas's door where she gets puzzled over his arrival and gestures Ananya who's on the phone to leave. She makes Viraj sit in the hall. Viraj asks Mrs. Vyas if she's okay. Viraj explains the reason of his arrival that tomorrow is Jhanvi's birthday and he wants to throw a party for her. Mrs. Vyas agrees with this idea and encourages him to let Jhanvi know about it which would make her happy. Viraj gets excited and requests Mrs.Vyas to start a session right away. She goes inside on the pretext of fetching a book. A female version of HTPK plays in the background as Viraj express his excitement over the session. Inside her room, Mrs. Vyas calls Ananya, explaining her Viraj has agreed to speak to Jhanvi and is seated in the hall where they've installed the spy cameras so they could record his confession. She instructs Ananya to watch the entire session over her monitor.

In the hall, Mrs. Vyas holds Viraj's hand and asks him to close his eyes. Viraj tries to open the eyes after a lil bit but is refused by Mrs. Vyas. She then starts calling Jhanvi to come and talk to Viraj. After a little while, she informs him about Jhanvi's arrival. She pretends on having Jhanvi's soul inside her, begins answering Viraj. Viraj explains his condition without Jhanvi and expresses his desire to complete her soon, infact tonight, shocks Mrs. Vyas. She informs Viraj that she'll be happy if he confesses the wrong he has done to her and Ananya, who possess her heart. Viraj says he's not remorseful of anything he's done to her as to make her perfect and disciplined, he'd shown a little roughness which was for your own betterment. He goes on complaining about Ananya as how she has ridiculed their love before the public and she would be the one regretting over it soon. He then says you should be remorseful for ditching me and marrying Raghav, but still I came after you as I'd loved you. If that day you'd accepted my love, we wouldn't have to see this day and you would've been alive. Mrs. Vyas eyes shone with a hope of confession. Mrs. Vyas begins that Viraj, I won't find peace and salvation until you merge my ashes into the Ganges. Viraj smiles and says he can't do this as she doesn't need salvation, she's with him. This half revelation shocks Ananya and Raj. Mrs. Vyas asks then where's my body? Ananya and Raj yells in anticipation. Viraj answers "In my heart". He adds you'll find peace once you get your heart back which will complete you. Tomorrow you will receive a surprise gift on your birthday. Mrs. Vyas ends this session by taking a deep breath, pretending Jhanvi's gone. Viraj calls this her shyness as Jhanvi will be receiving a gift tomorrow from him. He thanks Mrs. Vyas for making this event possible and leave. Mrs. Vyas then turns on her laptop and camera where she apologizes to Ananya for not getting his full confession. Raj tries to confirm if Viraj was saying the truth. Ananya calls this Viraj's imagination of thinking everything according to his mind which he believes to be the truth. He hasn't said anything directly but he still managed to reveal some. Mrs. Vyas informs them tomorrow he might make an attempt to get the heart as his intention doesn't look too good. Mrs. Vyas suggest Unniyal can give some inside details if we coax him. Raj agrees to handle this task.

Next morning, Unniyal is supervising the arrangements and decoration of tonight's birthday when Viraj enters into the hall. He grabs the photo frame from one of the men and wishes J's photo Happy Birthday. Viraj instructs them to put the frames all over the house. He sends Unniyal with a key to the basement to fetch a hammer. Unniyal enters into the basement and is stunned to see an already cut cake says Happy Birthday to Jhanvi. Unniyal leans against a box to figure out why Viraj is celebrating J's birthday here. He finds the box to be very cold. Before he could open the box fully, Viraj walks in and starts beating him for touching the box. After being thrashed badly, Unniyal leaves. Viraj then lies over the box and apologizes to Jhanvi for sending Unniyal in this room.

Unniyal is walking outside the Viraj's home, whining and crying that how could Viraj could hit his devotee this badly for only touching a box. Raj spots Unniyal and senses that he's been thrashed by Viraj and theres a good chance of Unniyal to speak. Unniyal goes into the restaurant and is surprised over a drink sent by Raj from the other table. Unniyal recognizes Raj and decides to drink it anyways. Raj walks upto Unniyal and joins him. Raj orders a bottle of whisky and offers him drink until he gets high enough to reveal the truth. Raj begins that how lucky Unniyal is to have a rich and intelligent boss like Viraj. Unniyal utters Viraj is no intelligent but a maniac. He sees Jhanvi all around the house especially in the basement, he talks and dances with her. Moreover, he's nowadays found in Basment more which he keeps secure it more then anything as it contains treasure. He explains how badly Viraj has beaten him for touching something. Raj inquires but Unniyal reveals Viraj has been celebrating J's birthday in the basement too.

Scene shifts to Ananya's room where Raj explains his encounter with Unniyal except he couldn't find any information about the thing Viraj keeps safe. Ananya vows to find it tonight in the pary.

Precap: A little before party, Viraj is all dressed up and dancing with Jhanvi's cut out over HTPK song in a decked up hall. He's waiting for Ananya to show up.

Thanks for the WU, Mahin.😊
I saw the episode today.  The box was a 'dead' giveaway that Jhanvi's body was in it, even though by the time Raj got the cops in later, it was gone.  Unniyal was that close to opening it and discovering her there.