Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

3nov update for kzk by ronitfan-!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Whew ! great episode again====here's how it went-
The doc asks bajaj whether he's signed the papers and he says no. the doc tells him to hurry up and sign as they need to go on with the operation. Bajaj's eyes are filled with tears and he's unable to decide as to what to do. He finally signs on the paper with much difficulty. As soon as the paper stands up to go to the OT, bajaj stops her-
Bajaj-doctor…..mr.basu ne kaha ki is operation mein…..(unable to speak due to his emotions)……ek to maa bach sakti hain ya to bachcha………..is it….is it true?
Doctor- yehi sach hain mr.bajaj….
Then there's a conversation between bajaj and doc which the audience is'nt supposed to hear. At the end of the conversation,bajaj is on the brink of breaking down ( but he knows he cant let ppl know he's weak) but controls his tears. The doctor holds his hand and consoles him. She leaves for the OT.
She reaches prerna and tells her not to worry the least as they r just performing a little operation which will do no harm.
Prerna-doctor…..main apni haalat janti hoon…..main janti hoon ki mere aur mere bachche mein se koi ek hi bach sakta hain….aur main yeh bhi janti hoon ki kise bachana hain…yeh bahut mushkil hua hoga mr.bajaj ke liye..par main janti hoon…..aap mere bachche ko bachaiye…..plz doctor aap ek zindagi ko bachane ke liye do logon ko nahi mar sakte…..plz mere bachche ko bacha lijiye…..sneha ko bacha lijiye!!
The doc tells her not to get tense as everything will be alright.they start taking prerna to the OT. They first pass mr.bajaj….prerna looks at him with tears in her eyes…..but he's simply unable to reciprocate and just moves his face away from prerna just to hide his tears…prerna lifts her hand for bajaj to take it in his but he does'nt. They move ahead and stop at the basus. Anurag looks at her in an assuring manner and baba tells her not to worry as the goddess is with them. When this scene is going on, the focus is not on prerna but on bajaj who shows just 1 emotion-----that of pure love towards prerna….(he has specialized in that expression….has'nt he?and I think it's gr8!!-----gr8 work ronit!)
At the end of the passage anurag (dumbo) asks doc whom bajaj wanted to save. The doc tells him that bajaj wanted her to save prerna….ONUBABA is SHOCKED!!!hehehehe!
In the next scene, prerna's operation gets underway…..(yaar usme 2-3 minute waste kar diye…….it was nothing more than prerna shouting out "aaaaah" and "oooooooh"…hehe)
The doc gives her an injection and goes outside. She tells them all that prerna has given birth to a baby boy……..Anurag gives his "as-usual-----CHEAPO smile" and bajaj gives his unimaginably sweet gentleman smile…..he also thanks his gods…..
Anurag asks abt prerna-
Doc- hamne bahut koshish ki…par bahut zyada khoon behne se unki haalat bahut kharab hain……
Everyone grows tense and pray 4 prerna…..bajaj is shell-shocked.the doc tells them that nothing can be decided for the next 24 hours.the nurse brings the baby……bajaj with the pride of a father starts for his son but anurag takes the baby from the nurse……bajaj stops in his tracks and smiles for his son…..(I felt like kicking the hell out of anurag basu @ this moment…….HONEST!!!!) he stops his tears and walks a few steps in the opposite direction……komo mai smirks at him…..no-one notices him and then when the whole Ramayana is over……mr.basu realizes who is ram and who is ravan and walks with the baby towards bajaj…..who tearily smiles at the baby….takes him in his arms and then hands him to prerna's mom.he also does the ritual/custom/I don't know what of waving money around the baby and gives it to the nurse.
Gupta again calls madhvi and tells her to get in contact with bajaj soon as his approval is needed for the law programme to go on air and that it is a very very important matter.madhvi calls bajaj and asks him how prerna is. He sadly tells her that she's NOT alright and will be observed for 24 hours. He proudly tells her that she's given birth to an extremely lovable baby boy. Madhvi congratulates him and reminds him of what gupta said. Bajaj tells her that he will not be able to do anything in this situation and tells her to go through the programme herself as she herself is a well qualified lawyer. She agrees.
                   Madhvi puts on the wedding VCD where menaka died and according to which she finds out that bajaj was inside the hall when the bullet shot was heard.she remembers that vishakha had gone with bajaj to the wedding and asks her what happened. Vishakha gives her the complete account of how an unknown shadow came out of the bushes and shot at menka when bajaj was with her in the hall. She tells madhvi not to delve into this matter and asks her if she was coming with her to meet her baby brother.she refuses on account of some important programme which she has to analyse for BTN.
She goes back home and looks at bajaj's photo on the wall. She realizes how all the way she'd been thinking that bajaj…..in his passion and love for prerna……had killed off menka. She goes to his portrait and says –"aap kisi ki be-inteha chahat main jaan de to sakte hain lekin kisi ki jaan nahi le sakte….mujhe maaf kar dijiye…..maine aapko galat samjha jeeju"
Bajaj, unable to hold back his feelings…..(and looking very sexy indeed!!) goes to the ICU and looks at prerna…..he feels quite sad. He goes to the place where the baby is kept. He first sheds two silent tears of happiness and looks at the baby and wipes off the tears with a very cute smile!
----------------------------------------------the end-----------------------------------------------------that 's how Wednesday fared…..
am rlly looking forward to Thursday………and to bajaj and prerna's grand re-union!
Chao………enjoy!
Lov-
LOL ronitfan

Clap

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Great update and i was able to catch the episode as well. Ronit was great in the scene when Anurag took the child. Bajaj had tears in his eyes but was smiling- he was superb.

Even i felt like giving a kick to anurag, how dare he is so excited and takes the child first. Someone needs to knock some sense into his stupid head.

Anyway, bajaj was superb (ie ronit was superb). I wonder whether they will turn menaka into positive but she has hardly done anything yet and her role seems wasted. What say?

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:58am | IP Logged

here' what they r gonna show TONIGHT on kzk-

Hiya everyone….

Just caught with "Saas bahu aur Saazish" on star plus a few minutes ago……and yeah…they told us what was gonna happen in kzk tonight……if u don't wanna know plz DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!!!!

----hehe-----check it out----

The announcer says-

" aaj anurag mr.bajaj se kehta hain ki who samajh gayay hain ki unme aur prerna main ek bahut gehra rishta hain……..par mr.bajaj kehte hain ki is rishte main who hi(anurag) sabse badi deewar hain………is beech prerna khatre se bahar ho jaati hain aur mr.bajaj bina prerna se mile hi jane lagte hain……….repeat-----jaane lagte hain.(gaye nahi!lol!)

Komolika indro ko shravan ko kidnap karne bolti hain………."

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Hey, thanks.

I guess the episode will be again a treat for ronit fans so can't miss it.

But one more kidnapping, i am bored!

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Hey they must unite Bajaj And Prerna and send Aparna to Jail and end the serial.
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Hey are you sur bajaj and prerna are going to be united i hope so and i felt very bad when bajaj was crying i wanted to stop his tears Crybecause they are very special to me they are like diamonds to me Precious diamonds which i don't want them to fall on the ground Cryhe was crying Cry know what at the time he was crying i started to cry also i love him a lot like crazy
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:38am | IP Logged

looks like you are in love babyWink

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:43am | IP Logged

same here!

hamri bhi wahi halat hain....but i did'nt cry......i felt sad!

Go to top