Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

yushna

yushna

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Okayyy buddies i knw sm of u r gng to kill me bcz i have an on gng ff which i havent updatted from few days , but plzzz forgive me dz new story is for my bestii behna as a new year gift, i am gng to manage nd i promise that, i am gng to update dz nd da odr one as well...:-) but what i need is ur support and feed back ..:-)
So nw most ov u knw me i am yush... :-)

Okay its a small paragraph abt the story...
Mahesh chaudary and pavitra chaudary are separated bcz ov some problems which will be reaveled later in the story.. they are separated from 23 years when their daughter jeevika was 3 years old and their second daughter manvi was just born... so from past 23 years jeevika was with her mother and manvi was with her dad, jeevika loves her mother and she knew about having a little sister nd loves her to the core she was dying to meet her sister , on the other hand manvi hated her mother nd sister even though she havent even seen dm . Jeevika was married to viren it was a love marrige. Viren was the eldest son ov vaderas and a well known lawyer, viren knew about manviz important in jeevikas life. They were married from 3 years . Vadera family is same as shown in the serial. Now coming to virat, he is a lawyer as well, always wanted to be a lawyer nd is also very successful, virat loves his mother, his viren bhai and bhabi, virat is fun loving aswel, he is very close to jeevika, is open to her.. manvi is the spoilt brat, rich spoilt girl.. gng to disc partying around drinking dancing is all what she do , no one stops her , mahesh doesnt care because he is so involved in his business, mahesh chaudary is a top most business man ov chandigarh, where as pavitra lived with her inlaws as in beeji, b.beeji, madan chaudary his wife pinki chaudary nd dre son dabbu..

So what gng to happen when jeevika comes face to face with her baby sister manvi? How will manvi react? What will happen when virat and manvi will have a face off? How will viren react to the situation? Will virat and manvi will be virman? What will happen to virika and virman?
Comment guys...
Ff ehmmbh: virman virika " aja vay"
Ignore the mistakes...
Yush updating...:-)

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01vijika9950649757mary9053saranya.saranpooja-roxxsanjana24sha19soty24nida.swaron.jai.Krazzy4u786sweetdollashitajia123sagar..ManoBilli..pinky.paddaKanwal_chohan-Aaliya.KryAn-chandana.......sumayyah1--Ayesha---BhabhiKiBehna-naina927

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff ehmmbh: virman virika " ajaa vay"" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
First i though its a continuation of ur ongoin FF...then i re-read the sub..realized its a diff story...well its a different concept...cant imagine maanvi spoilt brat and moreover hates her sister...LOL..she is known for tyaag and go to any extent to bring happiness for her sis...looking forward on how the story unfolds...n yes would love to read more on Virman..as i really love the jodi..since i have am a reader of ur ongoin ff...u defntly strike the right balance between both the couples in ur story..Quite a lot written..:)

Happy New Year..~!

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
superb cannot wait to read more

aasma1

Goldie

aasma1

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Love it soo far cant wait yo read more..
do continue babe.. [BR
pm me too
xxx

Edited by aasma1 - 31 December 2012 at 3:15pm

--Ayesha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ayesha--

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Its very interesting n very different.
Continue soon n pm me whn u update next part

yushna

yushna

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Syed695

First i though its a continuation of ur ongoin FF...then i re-read the sub..realized its a diff story...well its a different concept...cant imagine maanvi spoilt brat and moreover hates her sister...LOL..she is known for tyaag and go to any extent to bring happiness for her sis...looking forward on how the story unfolds...n yes would love to read more on Virman..as i really love the jodi..since i have am a reader of ur ongoin ff...u defntly strike the right balance between both the couples in ur story..Quite a lot written..:)

Happy New Year..~!
hey thankyou so much il update a part today,:-)

yushna

yushna

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky.padda

superb cannot wait to read more
thakyou will update soon

yushna

yushna

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasma1

Love it
soo far cant wait yo read more..
do continue babe.. [BR
pm me too
xxx
thankyou so much dear will update soon:-)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top