Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Stars who deserved a better deal? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

WhipCreamPantie

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis-koiza-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stars who deserved a better deal? (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
It's a real pity Gayatri Joshi never acted post Swades. She had the talent and she is beautiful!! Think she could have become something.

Amrita Rao tried too hard to break out of the "girl next door" image she had and ruined her career. Pissing off YRF didn't help either.

Konkona, Tabu, Pankaj Kapur--I wish they had become bigger.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shala786atominispreity*zinta

rambo_rajkumar

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Gayatri Joshi is the first name that came to mind when I saw this thread. She's so prettty and she was great in Swades. Not sure if she left acting on her own or if she wasn't offered anything after Swades. Wish she would've stuck around.

And someone on the first page mentioned Preity and Rani. I totally agree. Though they were quite successful during their time, I wish they still stuck around and got offered decent roles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shala786atominis

shala786

shala786

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
jimmy shergill very underrated actor he is way better then many actors in bollywood ! 

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Konkana Sen i would say...what a fantastic actress she is...so natural and effortless...one of d most versatile actress too...still i dont see her much...people do appreciate her bt she deserves much much more...Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

For me:

Urmila Matondkar - She had everything from looks, to sex appeal to talent and the zeal to experiment. Deserved way more than she got.

Ashutosh Rana - He's no star. But was a great actor. Chilling performances in Dushman and Sangharsh. Wish he'd gotten better roles! I feel he's better than Manoj Bajpai!

Totally agree...sp on Ashutosh Rana...watch him in Dushman and Sangharsh and u'll know what a brilliant actor he is..(not dat i find him better dan Manoj...i like him too..)...ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

sonali ofcourse

mahima- i wont even get into it as it hurts to even talk about how she blew her brilliant debut and chances in the industry away by dragging subash gai to court as he paid her less than promised. Clearly she was screwed after that disastrous step- reportedly subash who was much in power back then also asked many others to not take mahima in their movies and she was dropped from many big films!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

atominisDeathstrokePuffinHypercity

Post Reply New Post

Go to top