Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Stars who deserved a better deal? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
@Kal El

Okay. She got married too early didn't she? I only remember her from Tridev, Vishwatma and Ajooba. She was indeed beautiful.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stars who deserved a better deal? (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BazzingaLeadNitratetvdekhaSandCastle.atominisFullyFaltoo.sunflower52

shakti_rock

IF-Dazzler

shakti_rock

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

^ Yeah that's the one. She's Raza Murad's niece. I agree, she was beautiful and had potential. She got married to Rajiv Rai and left the industry way back in the early 90s. I think she left India after her husband was attacked. There was some news of her return last year. No idea if anything happened after that.

Ohh thanks for the Knowlegde sharing...
I used to wonder were did she disappeared...She looked really Gorgeous ...

@skepblun

yeah ...I saw her only in those 3 films mentioned...
I like her song with Naseeruddin...Dil Le gayii Teri Bindiya.Yaad aa gaya mujhko Inida...lol

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Lara Dutta
Konkana
Shahid if not for his egoistic attitude

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.FullyFaltoo.

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Manisha and Sushmita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaFullyFaltoo.

*Aryan*

*Aryan*

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Ameesha Patel for sure. She could have been numero uno if she made the right choices, but unfortunately she lost out on some of the biggest projects that could have done wonders for her career after Gadar. Films like Jism, Tere Naam, Chameli, Hungama, Aitraaz, Bhagam Bhag, and Vivah would have brought her career to new heights. It benefited all those involved, and I believe it would have benefited her even more since she was in dire need of a hit or a critical success.

She had everything going for her, everyone fell in love with her in KNPH and she had the old world charm like nobody else, yet fitted even in modern roles. She is also a trained dancer, even though she did not get the chance to showcase her skills much. Everyone thought she is the next female superstar after KNPH and Gadar but it all went downhill from there.

Even though it's nearly impossible for her to get back on track due to tough competition, there is still a little hope left in me that she will be remembered as a good actress. I'm probably being too hopeful but I hope films like Race 2, Shortcut Romeo and Bhaiyyaji Superhit will do for her career what all those years couldn't. I want to look back and think I'm proud I supported her all those years when nobody believed that she could make it again. One can only hope.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazzinga

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Oh yeah I forgot to add Sushmita :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Rajeev Khandelwal- He is a pretty good actor, good looking, suave, and impressed everyone in his first 3 films (Aamir, Shaitan and Soundtrack). But he has not yet got his due- even Anurag Kashyap who was associated with his first 2 films is not signing him now. :(

Siddharth- After RDB I really wanted to see more of him. But sadly he hasn't done a lot of Hindi movies. I loved him in his movie 'Bommarilu' though.

Shreyas Talpade- After a brilliant start in Iqbal, he has now got typecast in cheap comedy like Golmaal or Houseful.

R. Madhavan- I really like this guy! He's goodlooking when he loses those kilos, like in RDB and Guru. But he gets offered only supporting roles.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessILoveDramaatominissunflower52lunzaPCRocksswashbucklingtogepe30

Post Reply New Post

Go to top