Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Stars who deserved a better deal? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

nomad.ness

Goldie

nomad.ness

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Manisha Koirala-Am not really her huge fan but i do believe she was beautiful and an absolutely brilliant actress. Way better than many of her contemporaries. I was absolutely floored seeing her performance in Khamoshi and Dil se. Oh and i also believe she has no one but herself to blame for this.

Forgot about Manisha. I agree, she was a brilliant actress in khamoshi, dil se, and mann, etc. What even happened to her later?? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45bambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stars who deserved a better deal? (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Manisha & Tabu

Both are talented actresses with good looks..,.really wished they got a better deal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45nomad.nessSandCastle.bambogli

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Agree about Manisha Koirala! Same old story - lack of ambition, personal life mess (affairs, new boyfriends every now and then), no PR, emotional issues (heard she suffered from depression and later took to spirituality to get out of it), self destructive habits (smoking, drinking which just ruined her looks), bad film choices later, self imposed exile etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessSandCastle.bambogli

shakti_rock

IF-Dazzler

shakti_rock

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Tabu 

Atul Kulkarni : He was awesome in Chandni Bar . What passion , intensity in RDB . He was just Mindblowing in Natrang (marathi movie) ...but then got lost some where...

Vivek Oberoi : The guy had a great Tallent Comapny , Shoot out at Lokhandwala are prime examples .thiugh he messed up in most other movies...but given a great script and characters , he proves his worth .

Sonam : I dont know if anybody remember her .She was really beautiful actress . Could't  jujge her as she had done very few movies . but tha girl was really beautiful . Anyidea of her whereabouts ..??

Rani : Ofcourse , man she was tagged as Bollywood Rani . Fabulously Talented bandi...

toggle45atominis

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Yeah, totally agree. Manisha for sure. She had everything, looks, talent, was pretty etc. But sadly, she dated the wrong men and busted her career.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@shakti_rock

Which Sonam? Is it that girl who was in Oye oye song from Tridev??

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
^ Yeah that's the one. She's Raza Murad's niece. I agree, she was beautiful and had potential. She got married to Rajiv Rai and left the industry way back in the early 90s. I think she left India after her husband was attacked. There was some news of her return last year. No idea if anything happened after that.

Edited by Kal El - 31 December 2012 at 2:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis

jenny-zee

jenny-zee

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Shahid Kapoor:The way things are going for him,his future seems a bit gloomy.

PCRocksKai.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top