Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Who are the stars (from past or present) who deserved to have a better career according to you? The ones who you think had qualities but for some reason couldn't attain the heights they ought to have or survive as long as they should have? Please share thoughts!

Edited by Skepblun - 31 December 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..bambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stars who deserved a better deal?" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Storybrooke

Goldie

Storybrooke

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Rani and Preity. Yes they both are overrated, but i do think their careers were cut prematurely. Rani is still doing films, but it's not like she is the leading heroine anymore.

Is Kunal Khemu still around? I thought he was a pretty decent actor but he didnt seem to go far.

Edited by Storybrooke - 31 December 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauderspreity*zintaKai.LadyDabanggbambogli

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
preity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Sonali Bendre if she counts as a "star".

Urmila Matondkar should still have a career.

Not a star but Mukesh Rishi deserved better.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSayspreity*zintaatominis

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
For me:

Sanjay Dutt - Such a handsome, charismatic man he used to be when he was young. But it's totally tragic that drugs, personal life mess and problems with underworld, law and order mauled his career! I bet Khans would have had it tough had this man been at his peak! Sadly everything got ruined for him...

Rani Mukherjee - She deserved to last longer, deserved better films. She was talented!

Tabu - This lady was what histrionics are all about. They call Vidya an actress. Ha! All girls pale in front of Tabu! She was never glamorous but as an actress she was extremely powerful and natural. She was making gutsy choices a decade ago before even male actors could think of experimenting! Pathetic why this actress did not get much work later.

Preity Zinta - I think her career as leading lady was cut short too soon. She proved she could pull off serious roles also still didn't get good roles after 2006-2007.

Sushmita Sen - If a plastic Katrina can exist then why not Sushmita? She had looks, charisma, class, talent. She had a bit of limitations in acting but was not as stunted as a performer as some actresses of today. Too bad she got typecast as merely a diva.

Vivek Oberoi - Okay he messed up his career himself by taking panga with too many big names too soon. But he was talented. Company is a fabulous performance for a newcomer! He was good in Saathiya also. He's still there but is more of a joke now in public perception.

Urmila Matondkar - She had everything from looks, to sex appeal to talent and the zeal to experiment. Deserved way more than she got.

Ashutosh Rana - He's no star. But was a great actor. Chilling performances in Dushman and Sangharsh. Wish he'd gotten better roles! I feel he's better than Manoj Bajpai!

Edited by Skepblun - 31 December 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

adevBazzingaLuv4gamesILoveDramanomad.nessLeadNitratepria4everPCRocksMarauderstvdekhaSandCastle.FullyFaltoo.abby_girl30Yankeesrambo_rajkumarpreity*zintaMrsimisamLadyDabangg..DamonCrazy..Kai.ani_grruky786TarantallegraHotMess

nomad.ness

Goldie

nomad.ness

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
rani and preity: agree with the rest, their careers were cut too short. 

Vivek: apart from w/e controversies he got into, he is a phenomenal actor. Loved him in company and saathiya

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Rani needs better movies and she can do the same movies that Vidya can

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

rogerrocks

IF-Stunnerz

rogerrocks

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Manisha Koirala-Am not really her huge fan but i do believe she was beautiful and an absolutely brilliant actress. Way better than many of her contemporaries. I was absolutely floored seeing her performance in Khamoshi and Dil se. Oh and i also believe she has no one but herself to blame for this.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeeBazzingaLuv4gamesILoveDramanomad.nessHazardoustvdekhaSandCastle.lunzaatominisLadyDabangg.shona.bambogliHotMessruky786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top