Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

To Chilly, Dinku and cheeni bread!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hi sweetoos,

i am having problem posting replies , so i ahven't posted a reply to your posts but hey I love you guys!

First, love of my ligfe, Chilloo...your update  was FANTABULOUS! You caught A-K emotions accurately and beautifully in words. i am gonna save this one.

Dinky and all KYPH fanz, KYPH crossing Kkusum aunty's TRPs is rocking news and i hope the trend continues.Persoanlly, i feel that KYPH should shift to 9pm slot!

Sugar Bun...where are you these days? Ghaas khaane Africa chali gayee kya? Get active, hum tum to yahan ke natives hain.LOLLOLLOL

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Awww Nits, Thanks yaar! Infact I am the one to be saying sorry, I have to reply to your PM and a host of others! Little tied up these days!

Yeah, I wonder where on earth has Sug vanished, I saw some of her posts today morning! I think it is the result fear........the 10th Board results are coming out any time now. I am quite sure Sug being the brainy she is, will do really well! Then it will be party time at IF! Also Radz results are also gonna be out! I hope both of them do really well in their exams!

BTW, how were your exams Nits? Was this your final semester?

Cheers,

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 6:30am | IP Logged

oh no chilloo... actually my results will be out maybe sum 10 days hence... not sure... my mom's handling admissions back home while i sit idle putting up with some infuriating aandhis and power cuts in delhi...!! lol...

thanks guys...

nittu! yeh ghaas kahaan se aa gayi beech mein...? woh bhi AFRICAN ghaas... mein ghaas poos nahiin khaati madam... for your info.. LOL... nittu... i just LOVE your sense of humour!!!

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Nitica u did not write my name. i feel like Cry but my computer was not working.
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
C'mon Radz. You very well know that we love you....now don't disappear again.I still have two semesters to go Chilly!
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitica_82

C'mon Radz. You very well know that we love you....now don't disappear again.I still have two semesters to go Chilly!
Nitica I have to dissapear for 2 weeks cause I am going to my native place today.I am sorry but i have to go. I will miss all of u but even u miss me.LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top