preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I have to update my "ointment"but her I am updating my first OS on Virman .Actualy I wanted t gift you all somethng special this new year. so, here is the gift

beginning of love

It was Gungun's(virika's daughter) engagement night. Manvi was helping with her make-up in her room. When  suddenly Gungun's eyes fall on a photo-frame. The picture of Virman's marriage.

"Masi it's now 20 years you married and still you and chachu are the most happening couple of our family." Said Gungun dreamily.

Manvi blushed. Even after so many years Virat's thought made her blush.

"please maasi, tell na how  you fell in love?"

"beta I can't say... when, at what time, I fall in love with him'love is a feeling which can't be expressed only can be felt."

Please Maasi say na. How you realize your love for chachu? I want to know how this feeling can affect anyone' I want to know to know.. what I am feeling for Arun is love  or .." she blushed.

Manvi slapped lightly on her shoulder and said, "Arun aata hi hoga' der ho jaye gi gungun"

"Please Maasi it is important for me" she pleaded.

At last Manvi started,"I was very immature. I was only 19 when I entered this house. I was very afraid. As it was an arranged marriage. Then we were not rich like today. We had only two rooms and we had to share it with all the family members''. Di,jiju used to sleep in the kitchen. And one of the rooms was for dadaji and the other one for maa and buaji. Indar chahu used to live separately in his in-laws. We don't have any room. Virat used to stay out of station most of the year because of his boxing bouts and tournaments.

When we got married, our one of the big problem was room. Where to live? He had made a small house for us. A house with bamboo sticks. That was winter season. Jeevika di made me enter of that house. She left after settling me in the bed. I waited for him. I was shivering in the cold, as the cold wind was coming inevitably.  Due to the tiresome day I was little bit drowsy. He entered. He sat beside me and put off my veil. He was so handsome. He kissed me on my forehead. I felt shivers down my spine. He had a fresh scar near his lips. May be because of his latest bout. He was aware of my gaze on his lips. He smirked. Suddenly a freezing wind blew and the candle turned off. I was shivering in cold. I tried to feel warmth by hugging myself. He came near me and hugged me tight. My heart started beating like a hammer by then. I could feel his warmth. His hot breath on my neck. I hugged him back. He then made me lie on the bed and covered me with a very narrow blanket. The blanket could hardly cover one only. I dozed of early due to the eventful day. And he slept beside me shivering, without any blanket. From that day I knew there is always one man for me, who will hide me during every pain. Who will give me warmth in cold, dark winter! I felt like special with him. From that day I started loving your chachu. " she said lost.

"Wow maasi'! Chahu was so romantic" Gungun commented.

"Not was, Gun Chachu is very romantic" said Virat entering the room." Gun go your mom is calling you to your room"

Gungun left. Virat went closer to her and back hugged her. He gave small peck to her neck and looked at the mirror. "we look great together, nahi?"

Manvi turned and hugged her not letting air coming between them.

"I love you Virat" she said.

" I love you more "he replied.

And now a happy new year guys🥳 ... May my all true friend's dreams come true 🤗... and we all can live happily ever after  😃

Edited by preity_d - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey it was awesome
Lovely and beautiful OS
😳
Virman never changed after so many years 😉
sakshi_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful OS!! ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š thank you for such a wonderful OS! ðŸ˜Š wishing you a very happy new year! may you get more such brilliant ideas in the coming year to entertain us with your heart-touching and  sweet writings! ðŸ˜ƒ
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow fruity !!!
such a beautiful and lovely os .
loved it .
happy new year !!!!!Edited by __Aarti__ - 11 years ago
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...beautiful os..it was so cute...viraat never changed...loved him for tat...thank u so much for the new year gift...happy new year.. 😊
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS.Love and responsibility of a husband were portrayed well.SO sweet and cute Os.Loved them both so much.Thanks for the pm😊Edited by preetipc - 11 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful OS...~! Love that u wrote from completly different prespective...Virat Boxer..wow...wish u could continue...Thnks for the pm..~!

Happy New Year..~! :)
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ! Loved it and A very Happy New year to You Too
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that was really awesome preity...
thanks for the pm...
happy new year to u n ur family...
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Priety i hate u 4 delying ointment but i love u 4 this brilliant work gal hayee mere virman Virman Virman Lovely os ekdum hatke like me hahaha teko kya laga like u bolugi 🤣
I don't know kitni baar read karugi Ps-ointment ointment ointment