WISHING EVERYONE A VERY 'HAPPY NEW YEAR.'
TODAY I AM HAPPY FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS :-
SO IT'S DANCING TIME.,,,
- The world did not end... as predicted
- Devon Ke dev.. Mahadev completed 1 successful year.
- OMG!! Mohit finally won an award... FINALLY!!!
- 'Taarak mehta ka ooltah Chashmah' completed 1000 episodes in the month of November.
- CID completed 15 years of successful run. A rare feat for any show. Being watching this show from the age of 5.
BUT there were also some bad news :-
Damini lost the battle. But she taught that do not underestimate the power of women. 3 CHEERS TO 'STREE-SHAKTI.' She also showed about the mean, third class thought of men towards women even living in the 21st century. Ina country where women are regarded as Goddess, these men spoil the image of our country.they should be beaten till the last breath in their body, & should be reminded of the pain that those sinful creatures have given to the girl's family for a lifetime. 'NARAK MEIN JAAKE JALE, SONS OF B%*^$S.'
So in all i can say that this year gave some good news, but also on the other hand it also showed us the ugly face of human nature even in the 21st century.
Hope in this new year we will get to see some change in our society