Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

rotten.tomato

rotten.tomato

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Khushieee..."

"Khushieee...wat da..where is dis girl ??"

Arnav shouted the name for the 5th time. Khushi ,who was at the dining table, serving the breakfast to the other members of the
family replied back in a equally loud voice,

"Jeee...kya huaaa??"

"Where the hell is my tie ??? " came the roaring voice from her bedroom,echoing the whole raizada household.

Khushi muttered under her breath ,
tie? Wahi toh rakh ke aaye the hum

" arnav jee...vahi hogi, theek se dekhiye ..."

"Nahin hai dammit..., khushi,I'm getting late ..." Arnav shouted in an irritable voice now .

Khushi murmured while serving aaloo poori to naani , " par, inki tie toh humne bed par hi rakhi thi ..Ye laad governer bhi Naa.."

Anjali,akash, payal and nani were
witnessing this shouting match going on between the two and giggling among themselves.

Anjali trying to control her laughter adviced khushi , "Jaldi jaiye khushi ji..varna chotey ye ghar sar pe utha lenge "

Khushi made her way upstairs while talking to herself, "offo...Ye laad governor bhi na..kuch kaam nahi kar skte apne aap..pata nahi office kaise chalate hain "

Preparing herself to face the wrath of her laad governor,she entered the lion's den i.e her bedroom slowly, without making further noises. She scanned the room to find where that raging bull must be standing ready to burst at her any moment and then she spotted HIM.

is something wrong ? she asks herself .

Because, there HE was , leaning against the wall, with arms crossed, staring directly at her with a loop side smirk playing over his lips .

Oh, how she would love to wipe that smirk of his lovely face with a mind blowing kiss!!

she jerked back to present,suddenly remembering the reason, why she was actually here.

She glanced at him from top to bottom. He was looking like a Sex God ,dressed in a 3 piece tailor made business suit made of the finest material, along with the tie.TIE!

spotting "the' TIE, she asked, "Arnav ji, tie toh aapne...''

Suddenly, as if she has solved the biggest murder mystery..her eyes widening in shock and she squealed,"haaawww..toh aapne ye sab drama kiya...Kisliye??" she asked pouting her lips.

Instead of replying, he backed away from the wall and started walking towards her in slow strides. The smirk making its appearance yet again on his lovely lips.

As always, as a reflex action she started walking backwards.He gave her a slow, curling smile that made
her bones melt, and suddenly he could.barely wait a second longer.

Like a horny teenager, He backed her against the wall, pining her hands above her head, covered her body with his own and started kissing her with bruising ruthlessness, his hand moving along her thigh and travelling upwards to her bare naval. She was as soft and as smooth as satin. Just the feel of her was enough to wreak havoc with his control.

He replied in between the kiss,
"All this because, i cant keep my hands off my b'ful wife who forgot to give me my good morning kiss today and now she has to pay the price for that "

After delivering the short speech, he continued to do his job with utterly dedication.

"God, you're so damned beautiful,'' he rasped, bending to nuzzle one breast over her saree, teasing her now visibly hard nipple through the thin material of her saree with the tip of his tongue, while she panted.

Khushi allowed herself to float on Cloud Nine. She know,He wanted her desperately and it was visible in his actions. she squirmed underneath him, desperate to get rid of her clothes now which she finds unbearable at the moment. She want him to touch her without any barrier.she felt herself letting go. She pushed her fingers into his hair and grabbed his face upwards so that she could give him a hard kiss.

He grabbed her ass and pull her upwards so that her core came directly in contact with his bulging erection, though restricted by his trouser and her silk saaree.His effect on her was electrifying. She felt as though this was what her body had been designed for'to be touched by this man.

She arched upwards, pushing her breasts outwards and pressing more and more towards his chest and cried out helplessly as he continued to ravish her mouth . She ran her hands across his
shoulders and felt the bunched muscles. She couldn't seem to remain still.she continued writhing..she just wanted to submit her body to him completely which sang under his expert touch.

He parted her legs with one hand, while the other expert hand was busy in weighing one swollen breast and at the same time, his hungry mouth was busy in fuc*ing her sweet mouth time .All this time his hard, pulsing erection pushed between her parted legs.

Khushi was going out of her mind,"I want you..now''' she groaned, when she thought that she wouldn't be able to take any more.

'I'm not finished enjoying you yet.' He gradually began trailing an erotic path down the length of her body, relishing the salty taste of her perspiration on his tongue,appreciating her soft, feminine mound which was slick with moisture. The sweet, honeyed, musky smell of her threatened to tip him over the edge'and that was before he even touched her there [I]. Which he fully intended to do.

With his hands

with his fingers

with his mouth!!

until she was begging for release.

He blew softly against her and Khushi gasped. She was discovering a whole new side to herself, and she wouldn't have been able to stop herself now even if she had wanted to. She didn't think that she had ever known what it was like to have a man.turn her on..

but then she had never met a man like Arnav

The sensation was so exquisite that she could hardly breathe. All
the muscles in her body seemed to go limp.and she gave herself over to his gentle,.persistent mouth which continued savouring her. His exploring mouth became more and more demanding, and she could no longer keep still. Her body was spiralling out of control and She was on the verge of release
just by his expert mouth...

When suddenly the sensual spell got broken. Both came back from their sensual land to earth due to the hushing voices, shuffling and giggling coming from outside their bedroom door.

Sensing the situation, arnav quickly fixed khushi's saree, smoothing her hair , gave a chaste kiss on her jaw and a heart melting smile and said, "I m not done..we will continue this tonight ''

Khushi's heart was thumping loudly , louder than ever, her whole body shuddering from dis recent mind blowing make out session against the wall.

She saw her laad governor walking towards the bed, bending to pick his coat and laptop bag, making his way towards the door to open it ...where the devils must be waiting..she know.

Before opening the knob, he turn towards her,with that ever present smirk on his face ,

"Deal with them . Thats your punishment for denying me on the morning .." he smirked.

Khushi's mouth opened wide in shock but before she could react or smack his head with something, giggling faces of Anjali, payal, mami n naniji made their presence in their bedroom. Khushi could have done everything if the earth opens up n swallow her completely.

Because she knew, what was in store for her today !

Devi maiya, shakti Dena

Next day :

( 9:00 am, Raizada house, break fast table )

"Khusheee..."

"My wallet???????? "

...and the giggling started all over again :)

Hey buddies, dis is my first ever os on IF..i don't know, how it is, hw pathetic I m at writing..can u plz spare a min n tellme ur views abt it ...plz, I'll be glad ! Smile

P.S : Happie wala New year to all of yuw !!! may god bless us alll :)

xx

wanna read some more rotten work, its here:

Rotten workSmile

Edited by rotten.tomato - 04 February 2013 at 4:37am

The following 417 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19robedwardknsmalinixBabyAngelxballangeetradhagauriJaneRochesterLovenallrithuparnabarbie7jayashreesbsabbyy8ksgsrkVultureTalonsushmithashasunleo2205bestfrndz4ever6130shornamalutyanjaanichokrisuganya91padmashiniawsomechokrianyathahukfreena1146monikhanHugeArshiFanamsamsMinYoungpriyankasan02sahaj.21ssttuuttiimeowratzpalemsrsanjalihere4ujayati.patel1safi767thinkggreenlovesarunalwayssaira453anniyataimurdrakecyrustr0001sunshaeyasifa_5025Kajag91Nakalideepti.loony-toonyalishbasadorip.vibhareshmi24Vaishuuuspnksradha_r99hemalathar1giselleobrienvihangi_sarunrenusan.arshicanvasdreamzMrsPerfectionstAnanya_Arshifunky.sweetyu_and_meElle.Frostjazzy308cappacuino5ttannanubablushweta.5216lilgirl19Lucinda.BrownArniiiarshilover75SwamucutyanushkawelcomebrogurukhushsangeethbalapreciouspearlyArshinmeSnellathirumaangeldevilarnjalsukritaa12ArmelaSuchita2012rupikaappy111vviniRosh123blueivySYGOfanfollowerlovely_sweetpennygMysasarah_zaishakamalineeSmitaCletusashnaMaharajjhunnaiSUKRIMAlilyattitudebindupoduvalchemistry101Sarun_wahifanchandana123shalinikanaguvini96avina123diyachillnmaharajLoveArnavKhushichweetybebunanz_2211Rihanna4allMsFuzzybear69arnavsgirlWinzDevilwaysBrashti24anithavchahat128ramya1hari93jbluedayvp12ishsardisha7os112801day_lilyArchu61ashwathisadaf2012Swathiarshinupsiiifritepreciousgirl125payel3004sarun.loveipkknd_gbdfanlovebarun...kitten80fazkaAnuLovesBarunsval000pri3lovearnavlover97starandrainbowMitalp142DiaphanousAce11sumondChahhat4evacutiepie_ashwiniwonka12345abcdefgMidnightReadereroniWaterIcelav.0301suri2610sweetarnavkhusiprathyusha120suhana_kBhavz21_ArShicrazy5iram1415cookie-loverFunnyMaddyfattousmiley24tokyokamtokdinveggielusciousluckyCheckmateeXArshiXsushisrithamaria29surrazdanHarshi.IPKdreamgirlrus23manutdno1mayurisb80radhadatta2012kshubhangiAsvatishekha2012shona136awsome_avicosminakoonj101ArilipchibisukescarletmalikSarunarshiytuli_jayeeSerene77zainy26Aish002sirivalli.taysemLDGsarozzsimplysappieJazzyMohdAlai12320839355niya55Neha.ASarshi_sravybeauty14kushiarnav1crazy-ashCute6ipkkndeternityMaghinallsBubbles76sk2405Apetervks11amri123toeditorjosnirmalaizzy0502sadianabil-SanjanaSobti-..Anisha12..robinhood008Nilanjana_20shipra.aquaxRosewoodxsrija.singh04shubhi2401srain10Swaran13reshmimohansushk123Nkayanivaishuuvandana73Bonhi_ipkkndcinthiann1758avantika_2012Susita825awroneemaanjusr06Afsha29SharaasherbetSarunArshiloverbharomsrenjiniarniepervaizbhagyatharamultifacetedpia-loves-sarunABCDesiGirl93Orion_NSyedaFaizaseabeautynithamyarniebabyrashgirl000gom3090jeya0301rati123chinnuvyasHonkytonknamita18..Swapnali..holic_fanrtjks_G1234_baubleshajrsabz105sagarpatadiaOLGNESlazylad8-FauZiamaypranaysmanMahi1219kirti123Natasha08seshatreeIshrafan11..Smita..Lily2011abaviIPKKNDfan4everCharmz_58sun_shine_girlJaan_Arshi-Sanayaholic-cool_tweetymayabegumkaur94simi58Amanda.Limsansu-krrish-moomin4455roshaanShirley.sweetydoll32Shru9tinannavvrindaguptapepples_joyyashal_khanP4rveen12ravalisharma06bhadraprasad-PariKC--Sarunholic--penny25Dynamix215zariya123koiskjothijoe18missmkshubhi15varsha2KDmbbsrockshiralhkSuperstarSanayaPhoenixTearssweet_sanjuHawa1997nadiafarjananano123Chandni..Aisha1996OhSiyapaa...sweetchilly..honey-sweetyvandana1965Take_ThatRohinid_Athena_yoga123piggiejisa...Iyla...-Vaishnavi-Sona257ameena671nishi22sspoorthybewakoofLadkiSrilathalolladiv26sandyjerryGAURI29-Swetz-chulbuli94daisydee425arushiashvikCrazy_soulchandana.sriafnanewmoon2011Amti4ufatima_FMpriasweetFAYKHAN29Gurmeet4Drashtilara3110caskerAR_EternalLovemeloniedebby_11KaranShilpa:)prerna1_disha_HansaN-CuteDarling-ragvir.fan..Anita..-Mrinalini-drunkiiebabe-Alina.PoochiePieNidsubh007Arjuhisis-aparna-GugumintiLyssaPieMrDarcyfankutsRami92seeta_naipsjas0308aNkItA.CMamiaRehmanParud_Foreverpup03Cool_Bubbles..Sugar_ArHi..IPK..Jennysalooni1chilly_sree_-SweetJasmine-chavvi16polly_mk.Nightingale...Arshi.Sugi.IPKara_000.DulcetIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi OS : where is my tie?? ;)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arnavsgirl

arnavsgirl

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Really awesome os !!!!!! A very happy new year to you !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rotten.tomato

rotten.tomato

rotten.tomato

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavsgirl

aww..m glad , u like it :)

sarunholic_arhi

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunholic_arhi

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
such a cute os :)

Happy new year to u

rotten.tomato

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
It was really a nice, good beginning that too in the beginning of the year. Go ahead dear. Have a wonderful and Happy New Year.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rotten.tomatovaishuu

LyssaPie

IF-Sizzlerz

LyssaPie

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
hahaha naughty Arnav!

rotten.tomato

rotten.tomato

rotten.tomato

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavsgirl

thnk yew :)

Amanda.Lim

IF-Dazzler

Amanda.Lim

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hahaha.. that was so cute.. :D
Thanks for the scrap.. :D

rotten.tomato

Post Reply New Post

Go to top