I had exams and still having till the start of February.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Will take a part in the next contest! 

Better luck next time 2 me..๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 11 years ago
Just saw this. Eeep! I am so in :D
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

I'll extend the deadline..

That's so sweet of u dii but don't do it as there are other contestants also...๐Ÿ˜ณ and I'm still having exams... only after 5 February I will be back completely on IF--๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Fun! Damn what was the last book I read? I have read many books and get them mostly from the public library.. looks like I will have to go back to the library, pick one of the recent titles and pray to god they have it and I don't have to put one on hold list. :p 
But if time permits for me to do all this again to re-read how exactly the ending goes, then I might take part (: 

Congrats to all who is going for this (:
first contest of 2013!!! cant wait๐Ÿ˜Š
i might take part
Book aa in published stuff right?

Originally posted by *mystic.moon*

Fun! Damn what was the last book I read? I have read many books and get them mostly from the public library.. looks like I will have to go back to the library, pick one of the recent titles and pray to god they have it and I don't have to put one on hold list. :p 

But if time permits for me to do all this again to re-read how exactly the ending goes, then I might take part (: 

Congrats to all who is going for this (:

It's been a year since I read a 'proper book' or maybe more, damn. They say bad writing is contageous and I'm surrounded by it (Not thay I'm any good, but still).

Angie, erm is it the matter or well ur writing style and overall that matters, because on IF it's basically your plot that matter. .