Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Even when I can't find the right words...you always understand what I mean.

Chapter 6

10:30 pm yuvi's room

Yuvi felt like he is sitting with a stranger in the room, he could sense mukta's discomfort. mukta was worrying thinking about what yuvi may interpret out of the incident which happened between them few hours back!  "He should not think that I have some attraction towards him. How I can be so stupid, just to go and hug him! But he was crying like baby! Why I always become so weak in front of him! I never trusted any guy so easily, it was yuvi whom I trusted so blindly, but he broke my trust long back! It was yuvi who made me break the rules of life set by me. I never liked disco and pubs, but with yuvi every place seemed to be safe and cool! He has fooled me before and I should not fall again in his trap!"

Yuvi: what happened? Today you are going to stay awake whole night?

Mukta: no, I m ok here. I will sleep on the chair!

Yuvi: ok, as you wish!

[He was angered by her cold response; slight ting of hope which had evoked in his heart by her comforting hug was slowly getting dim now! He also pretended   not be affected by her behavior, but deep down he was hurt again. He could not digest the fact that he will sleep on soft bed and she will struggle to sleep over the chair.  He gets up and takes the extra bed sheet from his cupboard and walks toward varanda]

Mukta: where are you going at night? 

Yuvi: actually after sleeping on hard floor for 5 months, I m not getting sleep on this bed. So I will sleep   outside in the varanda! If you want, you can sleep over the bed.

Mukta: but yuvi..! [Before she could complete her sentence he goes outside]

After 1hour

Now it was mukta's turn to toss on the bed from one side to other, she gets up and takes pillow and blanket and goes out in balcony as she knew yuvi will be shivering in cold outside.

Yuvi was sleeping on the small wooden sofa with his legs hanging out from one edge and that bed sheet had half fallen on the ground. She goes near him and gently puts pillow below his head but yuvi's sleep is disturbed and he wakes up.

Mukta: I had come just to give you blanket and pillow.. [she keeps pillow and blanket on side table and she turns back to leave]

Yuvi: mukta wait, thank you! Thank you for showing humanity to a person who tried to hurt you, thank you for sharing my pain and thank you for this blanket! Good night.

Mukta: good night [and she walked inside her room. She was shocked to hear this from yuvi, she felt as if he understood her feelings and tried to convince her that he will not misunderstand her humanitarian affection. She never realized how yuvi could read her mind so easily, may be that is why he could easily manipulate her and gained her trust.]

Bundela niwas morning 9 am day 3

There was lot of chaos going in the bundela niwas as veer had been admitted again in the hospital! Tapasya ,kaska had taken him to hospital after he complained of giddiness in the morning and now yuvraj and mukta  were running down the stairs in hurry to go to the hospital. But mai who was already present in the hall stops mukta!]

mai: I don't want another shadow of this panvoti on my son, already that tapasya is near him and that iccha might try to meet him again !  She just needs a reason  to meet veer! You saw now yuvi , what happens when such panvoti enter the house, that too she is tapasay's blood and iccha's upbringing so worse panvoti among them! Just like iccha-tapasaya she too targeted by son -grandson!

Yuvi: dadi plz stop this.. we are not in  16th-17th century to believe in such crap!

mai: I said mukta will not come with us, and that is final!

Amla: don't worry sasuma , mukta will stay with me . yuvi I will send her in the hospital later with food , you go now.

Yuvi walks out along gunwati and sits in his car with heavy heart, dadi's words against mukta   made his heart winced in pain. As if someone had thrown millions of sharp needle on him. He himself had taunted her, fought with her, even insulted her but he never could not tolerate anyone else doing even 10% of what he did to mukta.  He has flashback of incident when he was planning revenge against mukta with his friend and booked whole theatre for just two of them. .

Flashback scne

Amar: yaar yuvi, why you are wasting your time and money on that behanji types! If you give me permission I will take revenge on mukta on your behalf'ha ha that too without spending any money

Yuvi punches his face hard and he falls on the ground!

Yuvi: listen you rascal, no one can come between me and mukta ok! I will decide how I will take my revenge, but don't you dare to speak anything against her otherwise next time you won't have any teeth in your mouth left..[he said in one breath ,roaring like mad lion]

Amar was frightened to see yuvi like this for the  first time ! He always passed cheap remarks on his ex- girl friend but yuvi never took it seriously, in fact yuvi use to take his help to get rid of those girl who would  try to stick around yuvi and bore him.

Amar: yuvi.! Are you in love with mukta?

Yuvi: shut up! Love and me, these words don't match ok! So funny, out of all the girls in world why I will fall for that mukta?? It's just that it's my revenge and only I have right to hurt her.. She is n...no.not special to me!

Amar: ok yuvi , if you say so! But why you are stammering so much! Looks like your tongue is not coordinating with your mind and heart! Anyways you know me na! I like to crack non-veg jokes but I m never serious about it. You never minded when I cracked such jokes on your ex- girlfriends!  And I know my friend, mukta comes from a good family and she does not belong to the category of your cheap girlfriend, to get impressed by me! I was just joking.

He gets up and hugs yuvi

Amar: sorry if I have hurt you! But you know, I m still surprised how come she befriended you! She never gave any  sort of importance to  guys  from our college  . Even Mr. cute aman could not succeed to sustain his relationship with her, but with you ' she behaves as if you guys are veeru n jai from sholay!

Yuvi: because I m mr yuvraj bundela that's why! And no one can resist my charm! And we are not jai-veeru ok! We are like gabbar- basanti from sholay , and I will make mukta dance on my tune ha ha [  yuvi chuckles out like victorious super villain]

Amar:  yuvi you better ask your heart for the correct answer, whether mukta is yuvi-d- gabbar's basanti Or jaya of yuvi bacchan ! She is completely wifey material, if she marries you she will take good care of you. You will be satayvan she will be your  savitri , you will be ram she will be your  sita...you will be

Yuvi: lol me and ram. I think ravan will be better

Amar: no yuvi , I m your friend and I know the goodness hidden inside this bad boy! May be because of mukta .. You will..

Yuvi: cut the crap yaar!  ha ha and  you will be hanuman! Ha ha... amar I think I will  have to set  you with a pretty junior from our college by next year! Otherwise you will be bachelor like hanumanji for  the rest of your life ha ha,,.

[End of flashback]

"That day I rubbed off amar's suspicion  with my joke, but his question continues to ring in my ears till today!  'yuvi..are you in love with mukta' ..?''

Bundela niwas.. 6:30 pm

Amla: choti bahu rani.. mai , yuvi and tapasyaji  are still in the hospital. Mai is not ready to move from there, because she is scared that behind her back icchaji will come to meet veerji. So what I will do, I will go there with dinner, and cajole mai to come back here.  Late in night around yuvi will pick you from here and come to hospital, so both of you can stay over there and I will come back here with tapasayaji. She will also need some rest and I can't stay awake in night. Is that ok with you.

Mukta : that is fine with me

Amla: ok.. Than today only you and deodarkaka are at home, most of them are on leave these days! Thank god you were there to help me in kitchen ,otherwise I would have landed on wheelchair by now!  If you need anything you call him in the outhouse he is over there. I had told him to clean the rooms over there.

Mukta: ok.

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
link 2 previous chapters-73108485 

as i said i m very weak writer , just  scribbling my imaginations here, and will be glad to receive your feedback to improve myself๐Ÿ˜ƒ

just one question came in my mind!
will this tej kidnapping mukta and yuvi's release from jail is connected?
you guys remember what mai said , i want my lalla back!

kya lalla is always veer , or any son!

i guess i m expecting too much from cvs!
if they cared for audience srj would not have left the show at first place,
feb has started and i don't have strength to follow the show forget watching anymore.

i can't bare it without yuvi/ yukta and when mukta's life is made hell withiut any support system to her!
Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
puppypop thumbnail
nice one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผloved every parts of your ss
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessofkesar

awesome
mukku u r fairyprincess and dream gal of yuvi!
I wanted yuvi in sangeet, he would have loved mukta's new look!
But now we have to bare tej singh drooling over mukta!
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And ss is going great!
I loved where in flashback scene yuvi's frn has doubt that yuvi has fallen in love wid mukta!
Also wen he understands her problem and how he feels bad wen mai taunts her.
And mukta also gets worried for yuvi!
You nicely show readers the growing relation of yukta.
Yuvi is protective and possesive for mukta,he understands her, loves n lusts also for her.
And mukta hates him but cares for him at same tym!
Yukta's love story is getting more complicated and interesting now!

So next iswat wen veer is in hospita! Return of
Memory ?
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yuktha made for each other ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by behappyever - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dwipanita

great job shraddha

thanks diwli! i know this part is not that great , but i will need such chapters in between to carry story forward!
thanks for your appreciation!
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: puppypop

nice one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผloved every parts of your ss

thank you so much for your appreciation dear!
may i know your real name๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami44

awesome
mukku u r fairyprincess and dream gal of yuvi!
I wanted yuvi in sangeet, he would have loved mukta's new look!
But now we have to bare tej singh drooling over mukta!

yes that frog's eyes will pop out more!
but he may not succeed to kidnap on that day as rathore will be there!