** YUKTA [YUVRAJ MUKTA ]AT # 4 ** - Page 61

Posted: 11 years ago
thaks dear... very beautiful pictures of srjeetha... 😃👏
bye saila...good ni8...sw8 srj dream...
i believe srj will come...they show srj's pics again today... Edited by akshirocks - 11 years ago
ok bye
 i also have to go now bye take care
g9t
sweet dreams(srj)⭐️
ya saila yuvi's pics were in background when taps was speaking to mukta. she should not have said mukta ko bhi vishnu ke tarah koi accha ladka mil jaye! she should have just turn 180 degree behind. ladke ki photo diwar pe thi.

in last episode they again showed srj's pcs so clearly! it seems that the camera again & again ants to focus on his pics, may be uska comeback time aa hi gaya, my hearts uff!! 'DHAK DHAK KARNE LAGA'😉. OMG! again i m continous laughing means i m blushing☺️

@ ayesha thanks ayesh for sd n td pic

@ saila n isha - yup day by day by hope of his return is increased , just worried for yukta now.

@ sami n diwli loved that scene.

it was as if like mukta went satara to meet him only.

"Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Dont follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love."

Chapter 5

Thakur house morning 10:30 am

Jogi ,diya, damini and iccha stood  petrified in shock  when yuvi and mukta entered the house. jogi was furious to see yuvi standing besides mukta ,if he was not the son of iccha than he would have never allowed him to step inside the house. iccha  was nostalgic to see both yuvi and mukta, both are so precious for her  .one is her son ,  piece  of her heart  and other one is shadow of her soul ,her little princess whom she treats  like  her daughter , her best friends 's only child.

Jogi: why you have come over here now? Stay with your mom only. You also turned out to be like tapasya! Just like her you are not bothered about us!

Mukta: no bade papa, mom is not..

Jogi: don't speak about her, from now onwards  no need to even come here or call us. I will learn to live without you. I don't need you! You r dead for me.

Mukta's eyes are filled with tears, which pierced like needles to yuvi's heart. He does not know why he he is feeling bad for mukta . Basic instinct of yuvi makes him interrupt jogi

Yuvi: sir , please calm down. At least listen to what she is trying to say.

Jogi: you don't interfere between us!   Better take your wife and leave the house.

Iccha: papa don't be so rude with mukku, I m sure there should be some reason behind it.

Yuvi thinking " wow mukku , your so lucky!this lady is more worried for you than her son!"He holds mukta's hand and starts her dragging out in anger. But at the same time meethi and her fianc Vishnu reach at the door. Meethi is shocked to see mukta with yuvi in newly married attire.

Meethi: mukta! You got married to yuvraj? Why ? Insane girl! I know I was rude to you that day, because you always followed my Vishnu and I don't want any problem in my relationship with Vishnu. So that does not mean I will be happy to see you married like this with this kind of guy. Yuvi, what you did? How come mukta agreed to marry you. Mukku you don't have to stay with him, Vishnu and kanha will help you in divorce. But just leave this monster, I hate him.

Mukta felt bad for him, yuvi may be spoil brat and disrespectful to others. But he definitely cared for his family , he compromised not just  to come out of jail but also to save meethi. She had seen love and care for meethi in his eyes. He made fun of her, teased her but always tried to protect her from others even when he was not aware that she was his sister. He was not ready to listen to her when she had gone to meet him in satara jail, but moment she uttered it is regarding meethi his reaction changed. Yuvi could not bear any hateful words of meethi. He just walked away pulling mukta without  replying and meethi kept screaming " don't take mukku away from us! You monster! I said stop. I hate you , mukta don't worry we will take you out of that hell. Vishnu 'see na! I m worried for mukta"

Vishnu was confused,  he pretended to comfort meethi  but inside his brain tsunami of thoughts had occurred. He did not expect this! Now he had to deal another family member of bundela.

He wanted to ruin their business and make them beggars; he wanted to give meethi life long pain. Yuvi was his last target as he was already spoiled. He could easily manipulate him later, but now he can't get property share as their elder son is married and returned. He has teamed with that witty cat mukta. His mind started to plan how to separate them. After all if  yuvraj and mukta  are united than it  means power and strength  has united with intelligence and it will be difficult to cope with such fearless strong bond.

Yuvi's room 2 pm

Yuvi was sitting on the ground, resting his back on the edge of bed. Mukta enters with thali of food. He was lost somewhere else and his eyes were swollen and red.

Mukta: I brought your food here, have it otherwise it will become cold and won't taste good.

Yuvi: when taste of my life has lost , than how it will matter to me whether   food which I m served is tasty or not? I have eaten worse than this in jail. Really worse! You know mukta your so lucky! My entire family is with you! If any elder person from your house is angry on you rest family member will sympathize and take your side. Your mom is with you, your father is around you when you need him.  And you are blessed with muh bhola brother. My sister is your best friend!

And look at me I m longing for perfect family for past 19-20 years.  I m deprived of all love , all I get is  pain , humiliation , anger . My mother left me for someone else , when she returned she did not tried to meet me even once . My father spent 19 years brooding over her memories and did not bother to comfort me. My childhood was put under the care of that woman who did not know the spelling of it! When we were in schools  together, do you remember? I was the only boy whose parents or family member would never turn up to see my performance  in any school  function? I thought of making friendship with you, I thought you and I are sailing in one boat without the love of our parents. But you always ignored me and preferred to hang out with scholars. I did not have family and even true friends around me. Only some boys who claimed to be my best friends just to exploit my pocket money, came to talk to me and play. But behind my back they made my fun , called me orphan !  [ yuvi gets ups  and goes near mukta, he holds her shoulder and asks her ] "tell me mukta? Am I a orphan? Ya tell?"

Mukta: yuvi calm  down! See what you have gone thorough; even I have faced it' but now

Yuvi: yes now! Now atleast your parents came to you. They did not knew that their long lost daughter is with her grandparents, but my mother did not come to meet me , she mate with paa secretly . but never even thought about me.

Mukta: no yuvi .. I know she loves you.. I have seen her crying for you.

Yuvi: lie .. big lie. Don't lie mukta.

[he falls on his knees on the ground, and is  crying bitterly. Mukta is shocked to see yuvi like this; she never knew he is so sensitive, vulnerable. She presumed him to be stone hearted but today his heart was naked in front of her eyes. And she could see all the wounds which were bleeding for past 19 years ]

Yuvi:  you know mukta.. when my friends used to tell about how they play and fight with their  siblings . I used to feel jealous of them. Why I don't have any elder or younger brother / sister. I always yearned for young sister, who could tie rakhi to me, Who could fight with me ,  who could  tease me  and take my side when paa scolded me. Who would love to  make unreasonable demands to me and I would fulfill her each demand.  Actually I consoled myself by making an imaginary sister and named her chutki. You won't believe, I still have doll named  chutki with whom I played secretly . When I saw meethi , she looked exactly like my doll.. But even she hates me.. Everyone hates me.

[ yuvi gets flashback of his father saying that he will support mukta , followed by his mother's flashback in court, and mukta's flashback where she says she will never forgive him and last meethi's flashback where she calls him monster and says she hates him]

Mukta hated  him and never even stood near his shadow after that incident, but something from inside her heart today compelled her to go near him and give him hug. She allowed his head to rest on her shoulder and gently taped his back to comfort him. Yuvi too slides his arms around her waist and clings himself to her. Yuvi  is mystery  to mukta from her school days. She never knew that yuvi troubled her just to seek her attention and start their friendship. But now slowly she could see the real yuvi behind the monster. She decides that she will unite yuvi with his mom and sister which will be best way to free herself from burden of iccha maa's karz.

Yuvi cried his heart out, his pain flowed out via tears and mukta's chunni soaked them. As if it was trying to share his pain. They themselves did not realize when they slept in each other's arm at edge of bed holding each other, as if they were frozen in that state since ages.

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
link to previous chapter-73108485

lengthy chapter sorry .. can't stop writing  about yukta . so story will go slow😆
read at your leisure

it yukta feat yuccha/yuthi😉
Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
as usual it was a superb story shradha 👍🏼